It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey to a new day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What a crazy thing has happened here. This is why I don't put too much importance on anything digital in my life. I know that it is just a lot of code that can disappear in a flash with just one small error in the wrong place. It is why I don't have profiles other than for music. Music is amusement. Even though I spend my whole life with sound I know it is amusement. A famous poet said that of poetry too even though he spent his whole life writing the finest poetry humans can write.

Yes, the real importantce and the real memories are all tied up with flesh and blood reality. I neglect reality too much, so do we all.

New starts are great. So if this is a new start enjoy and try to be a better version. It is all Jesus will ask when He steps into our dimension on that Great Day!

I say this in all honesty: I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT HUMANITY. I will not support any kind of killing for any cause. It is wrong. It was written in stone that Moses brought back down from the Mountain:

DO NOT KILL!

That is the Law. If you break it as you live by your sword you and your people die by it constantly too. It is a karmic equation we do not have the power to outwit.

Sword or Word? One is death and the other is life!

If you live by bullying and deleting members because they are being too honest and real....well you know how that story ends!

Looking forward to a resurrected ATS that is a better version of that old monster.

I love you all and no government, revolutionary or terrorist cell can entice me to want to go to war with any other human being. Those guys stink for the misery they bring. If they strike you on one side of your face offer them the other side too. That is ultimate control and ultimate courage.

Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!

edit on 20-10-2023 by Avengelist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Agreed

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Good intro. I as well am looking at a fresh start. Due to a lot of stress in my life, I had became something I am not.
I created this new account, but it is for a limited time. My entire group at work was laid off and the stress of life, and the added stress of setting up my retirement, unemployment, et al, had just about done me in. This was also complicated by the current events going on.

I had my first account in 2003 , so I have been around ATS for 20 years, and have seen a lot of changes here.
To the members that remain, or the new members going forward, take the opportunity to make ATS great again.
But remember to ...

Deny Ignorance.
Why ?
Ignorance is Ignorance and should be denied. (but in a diplomatic way)

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Avengelist

I freaking knew it.

What's with this clandestine subversive Jesus war crap every time this happens? This is what people did at the last site i saw this happen at.

You realize it's just a story you can't make compulsory, right?

While it's peoples right to have this resurrected as a religious site, it's just seems to completely miss the message when you wipe it clean, and heavily suggest a new narrative upon its resurrection.

And why should anyone listen?

Good luck with your war against lex talionis though.

Jesus is going to resurrect you say?

Have fun. I would also die before I bow to a theocracy, so I'm glad this is only a website.
edit on 20-10-2023 by SheWasTheDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Testing!
Testing!
Can I get my post count up?

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

the real importantce and the real memories are all tied up with flesh and blood reality.

That sounds right.
But then you go all "written in stone" and "Sword or Word? One is death and the other is life!"

Contradiction much?

I used a sword to cut fire wood once. Maybe saved my life. It was really cold.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

the real importantce and the real memories are all tied up with flesh and blood reality.

That sounds right.
But then you go all "written in stone" and "Sword or Word? One is death and the other is life!"

Contradiction much?

I used a sword to cut fire wood once. Maybe saved my life. It was really cold.

Peter did chop someones ear off lol

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

We are all here for a short time in real and digital life, people gotta do their realities and have a place to connect and/or lash out.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
Testing!
Testing!
Can I get my post count up?

Maybe we'll all be gifted millions of stars for our trouble!

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGrafitti
I posted a bunch on a thread that will get deleted eventually.

new topics

top topics

join