It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of Deranged Americans Are Openly Supporting Islamic Terrorist Acts While Hating on Israel.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kontars
a reply to: DBCowboy

I support historical facts. I need to learn more about history, but you must give me facts only.
So…. You support # you know nothing about besides what someone tells you?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I support historical facts. I want/need to learn more about history, so you must give me factual information only. No one said anything about Hamas here, so I'm not certain where did you get that from. Probably you where replying to some other thread.

This thread is about millions of deranged Americans supporting Hamas.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I find it funny that so many people have never studied history.
edit on 19-10-2023 by Kontars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Umm...yet you recently said this:

If you want to understand in very simple terms, Israel for a Zionist is like Allah for a Muslim. A Zionist is a Jihadist for Israel while a Muslim is a Jihadist for Allah.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Same here.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Exactly, I have also said this is not 100% accurate but it's something to help the guy who couldn't comprehend this idea yet this visualization makes it easier to understand for someone who knows nothing about politics. You could come up with better examples to teach the guy more about Zionism.

edit on 19-10-2023 by Kontars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The mistake was mine. I was responding to your post

i had to google zionist because I dont understand the slur.

From what I read a Zionist is someone who believes Israel should exist.

Guess Im a Zionist.
who knew?

My response was to what appeared to be an oversimplification of a word you claimed you did not understand and had turned to Google for an answer.

I made a mistake in thinking that you were actually looking for understanding.

I will not be responding to anymore of your post because you have chosen your view on the subject matter and I have nothing further to offer you on this topic.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kontars

Kamala?

Is that you?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hhaha, you're a legend

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Exactly, I have also said this is not 100% accurate but it's something to help the guy who couldn't comprehend this idea yet this visualization makes it easier to understand for someone who knows nothing about politics. You could come up with better examples to teach the guy more about Zionism.

I gave you the definition of Zionism.

You just don't like it.

Are you a Harvard Law student?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Your definition is good, I'm not against it. You just need to go more in depth.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

First, this is not called for: 'I made a mistake in thinking that you were actually looking for understanding'. Everyday of what I have remaining, I try to seek understanding. I wont STAND for someone trying to provide more confusion, however.

I also explained that I didn't grow up knowing a single Jew. My racial challenges are more of the SW border kind. I grew up a minority white in a town mostly Mexican and NA.

So, you can deride my simplicity all you want, but I learned a very long time ago, my dear, that the KISS principle works in most applications quite nicely.

So you go ahead on and have a nice day, having actually provided me no enlightenment at all, from someone that seems to understand it better. And hurling an insult because I didn't catch on to any meaningful thought from you other than 'Zionism bad'. Wont or cant begin to say why tho'.

Thanks for a waste of our time. I will avoid asking you hard questions as well.

edit on 10/19/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OP you're an idiot. They are supporting Palestine who are being murdered by the Zionists in Israel

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Seems like you are promoting disinformation here. Murder has a specific meaning. It's what the Palestinians did to the Israeli youth attending a festival. Its what they did to elderly people and babies.

Last week y'all were calling Trump supporters Nazi's. Like you were all upset about the Jews being near genocided.

This week you are cheering on screaming 'gas the jews'.

Can ya'll freaking pick a lane?
edit on 10/19/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
OP you're an idiot. They are supporting Palestine who are being murdered by the Zionists in Israel

Ummm, maybe you missed the news, Palestinians are killing, raping innocent Jews.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You should not pick a side, you should learn about history and value human life no matter what it's religion, country or language. Murder of Israelis and Palestinian children should not be tolerated. Each side has committed mistakes, there is no doubt about that. By aligning to either one of them, you're supporting their crimes, which shouldn't be the case.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Your definition is good, I'm not against it. You just need to go more in depth.

No.

I gave the definition.

If you don't agree with the definition, then maybe some self-reflection is required.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You should not pick a side, you should learn about history and value human life no matter what it's religion, country or language. Murder of Israelis and Palestinian children should not be tolerated. Each side has committed mistakes, there is no doubt about that. By aligning to either one of them, you're supporting their crimes, which shouldn't be the case.

This is the problem.

You don't see a difference between terrorists murdering innocents and a sovereign state trying to stay alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join