It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns Israel of regional escalation if Gaza ground offensive launched

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello, ATS. This situation in the Middle East is going from bad to worse very quickly. Now Iran is preparing to join the fight if Israel moves forward with it's ground invasion into Gaza. Call me crazy but I think the world is about to be on fire. We have the ongoing Ukraine crisis with Russia, we have the Gaza situation, we have a potential crisis erupting in Taiwan, North Korea is getting loud, and now Iran is stepping up to the aid of Palestine. It's to many fronts for the US to handle at the same time. We need Diplomacy now, not the shipping of more weapons, troops, or resources to battle torn regions.

Since the Palestinian armed group Hamas launched an unprecedented attack inside the Israeli territory on October 7, Israeli air strikes have killed more than 2,670 people – a quarter of them children – and wounded nearly 10,000 others in Gaza, where a catastrophic humanitarian crisis is unfolding.
At least 1,400 people, including 289 soldiers and some foreign nationals, have been killed on the Israeli side, officials said on Sunday.

“If the measures aimed at immediately stopping the Israeli attacks that are killing children in the Gaza Strip end in a deadlock, it is highly probable that many other fronts will be opened. This option is not ruled out and this is becoming increasingly more probable,” Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian told Al Jazeera on Sunday.

This will probably boil over into nothing as has happened so many times in the past but what if it's different this time. With several fronts the US could spread itself too thin in trying to fight everyone at the same time. I don't know but I don't think this will end well for everyone if things continue to escalate. My opinion. What's your opinion ATS? What say you?

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
With several fronts the US could spread itself too thin in trying to fight everyone at the same time. I don't know but I don't think this will end well for everyone if things continue to escalate. My opinion. What's your opinion ATS? What say you

The US is not militarily involved in the war that Hamas has started with Israel, and are unlikely to become involved. Iran cannot become involved either, unless it's via one of their lackeys, such as Hezbollah. Iran is busily involved in internal repression of women.

No other Muslim nation seems to want to help the Palestinians. Even the Egyptians are keeping their border with Gaza tightly locked, thus helping with the blockade.

Over the next days and weeks, the press will report on civilian and particularly child deaths and all the tragedy of it all. Because it is tragic. They will replicate Hamas' bulletins, without question. History has shown that not all children killed in Gaza are at the hands of Israelis, and this is an inconvenient fact. Hamas is truly drenched in the blood of Palestinians and Israelis.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Trump got some warnings that setting up the capital of Israel in Jerusalem was going to bring some dramas. So as the Zionists and Neocons team up once again and busy kicking the Muslims out of the dome of the Rock, the Muslims strike back on the Giza boarder.

I don't exactly know who was involved, these kind of investigations can take a while in the fog of war. Hamas has not done Palestine any favors with it pathetic attacks in the past. Not enough to make any ground, just keep the animosity running. But this time it did punch back hard.

I don't know what is happening in Giza right now with the blackout going on. Eventfully this blackout will lift. It will be a defining moment for Israel when it does and what remains. If it goes as bad as some call for and others fear, it will be a stain on the Nation that will not wash away anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
pretty much to be expected.. the fire is lit and we repeat the 1930s in many ways..

all each of us can do is decide what is right for us.. nuance and conspiracy be dammed,

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The term saber rattling originated somewhere.

Iran's likes doing Iran things. They have always fought the proxy war vs. The Great Satan.

I don't want to say a country's identity can be passive-aggressive but, yeah... They'll condemn the attacks on September 11th and give weapons to Al Qaida on the 12th. Or in this case, fund it directly, but not plan it for them.

There isn't any proof Iran funded the attack because it was like,

"Here, militant islam group with a fanatic doctrine of Jew eradication, we have your annual 93 million dollar check and 3000 rockets. Now we don't want to tell you what to do with this but, you know..." *wink*"

Iran will seek to keep their subversion via indirect involvement thing going. They will do no more than USA has historically done via proxy for a reason.

It's gonna be hard to nail them, even with their obvious nazi-like Jew/Israel annihilation goals. And that's sad. Iran since 1978 is sad.
edit on 16-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Its a big mess while Americans hated the soviets and wanted the brits as allies thewy still funded buying soviet weapons from Muslims to kill British kids, such support created a complexity it today.. Iran on the flip side doing the same is in the same boat.

and that is why we're f*cked not just us but Iran two. Britain three and France four.

you can not create or export destabilisation and it not come sweeping back home..

now we get to see where 2+ decades of destabilisation and infighting gets us..

this all tracks back to miliarial cults wanting to bring about the war to end all wars..
edit on 16-10-2023 by nickyw because: shakes fist at spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Iran will seek to keep their subversion via indirect involvement thing going.

Iran provides financial support for Hamas. Iran provides some rocket types and logistical support to Hamas. It's not all indirect support. Iran supports any organisation who wants to destroy Israel.

While so-called "progressives" in the West wave their Palestinian flag and chuff about Hamas being freedom fighters, they neglect to account for the fact that not only in Hamas a bunch of religiously inspired terrorists, but that they are supported by Iran whose human rights are diabolical.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I think the indirect part is the current claims of iran recruiting foot soldiers across the muslin world.

Iran is as milanarial as the bush and Blair types, all of them want to bring about their end times prophecies..

Hitler wanted his 1,000 year Reich its the same end times thinking.. this idea of a biblical war to end wars

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

While so-called "progressives" in the West wave their Palestinian flag and chuff about Hamas being freedom fighters, they neglect to account for the fact that not only in Hamas a bunch of religiously inspired terrorists, but that they are supported by Iran whose human rights are diabolical.

Iran is praised as a model by many on the progressive side just as there are the lgbts activists who hold Islam up as the model example of same sex acceptance and womens rights..

the world we currently live in is in a very messed up place

at this point it can only go to war or collapse, either way societal collapse at this point is a given..

i honestly wish it was some grand scheme rather that cowardice and incompetence..

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
From what i have (seen) and these days it has become increasingly difficult to sort through all the lies and propaganda. (Almost impossible) the new twitter helps but even then...anyway
Each event starring with the Russian invasion that had been set up in 2014 or before ,and now what looks like the regional middle east war have all been pre planned, including everything to do with the " plandemmic" those that pull the strings have a playbook similar or the exact Book of revelation so just my opinion but obviously this is planned out and will get much worse until they have there one sitting in power at the top of the bloody NWo ...great world we live in ..but what keeps me going is with all this unimaginable evil ,i know the good side is real also and that entire book is the real deal so God bless and i hope we find peace somehow lol

(post by mikell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

the problem is most political parties across europe have created a situation they're fast losing control of soon they won't be able to offer or won't want offer support to jewish people in europe.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Even MBS puts all talks with Israel on hold, and turns around for a long chat with Iran?

El-Sisi reiterated on Sunday his country’s stance that Israel’s bombardment of the Gaza Strip had “exceeded the right to self-defence” and amounted to collective punishment.

Egypt’s tricky calculation as Israel’s assault on Gaza continues

Bibi really knows how to unite all his regional enemies into a single bloc, gotta give him that.

(post by surfer_soul removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

The term saber rattling originated somewhere.

Iran's likes doing Iran things. They have always fought the proxy war vs. The Great Satan.

I don't want to say a country's identity can be passive-aggressive but, yeah... They'll condemn the attacks on September 11th and give weapons to Al Qaida on the 12th. Or in this case, fund it directly, but not plan it for them.

There isn't any proof Iran funded the attack because it was like,

"Here, militant islam group with a fanatic doctrine of Jew eradication, we have your annual 93 million dollar check and 3000 rockets. Now we don't want to tell you what to do with this but, you know..." *wink*"

Iran will seek to keep their subversion via indirect involvement thing going. They will do no more than USA has historically done via proxy for a reason.

It's gonna be hard to nail them, even with their obvious nazi-like Jew/Israel annihilation goals. And that's sad. Iran since 1978 is sad.

You could substitute the words 'USU' for Iran and everything you've written would still apply.

It's so sad to watch nations enrich themselves with perpetual wars, causing death and hardship to millions-but it's nothing new.

The saddest part for me is watching people choose sides and root for the death of 'the other side'. Enacting war is so much easier than doing the work that would be required to strive for a world peace. Creating terrorist organizations to destabilize countries, then going to war to wipe out what you created seems like the biggest fools' folly our governments use.....and the elite are never in any danger. It's just us slaves that get to pay the price.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

given the lack of competence in gov and civil service today, they also have the tendency to lose total control of the groups/entities they created, which is where we are now..

which means each of us has to chose what we think is right/wrong. again gov lose control of that too.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
fafo

It also obscures Hamas's curious history. To a certain degree, the Islamist organization whose militant wing has rained rockets on Israel the past few weeks has the Jewish state to thank for its existence. Hamas launched in 1988 in Gaza at the time of the first intifada, or uprising, with a charter now infamous for its anti-Semitism and its refusalto accept the existence of the Israeli state. But for more than a decade prior, Israeli authorities actively enabled its rise.

edit on (10/16/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Iran provides financial support for Hamas. Iran provides some rocket types and logistical support to Hamas. It's not all indirect support. Iran supports any organisation who wants to destroy Israel.

Yup. They have literally given billions to Hamas. Hezbollah too. With no remorse that Israel lay it their crosshairs. I think they do everything up to directly organizing assaults against Israel.

They'll give them the money. Like "aid". They'll give them the munitions like "supply contracts". And they even train them in a mocked-up kibbutz as a "joint military exercise".

Iran may have known they were planning a major offensive, but i dont think they knew the specific on purpose. The less exposure, the less known to the fewest number of people, kept all the chatter below Israel's radar, which is best in the world. If it was internationally or widely planned it would have never beat Israel's counterterrorism measures. They would have seen the chatter spike. Perhaps the soldiers weren't even told until the very last minute.

I think plausible deniability meant when Hamas went on their depraved conquest to show the world what homicidal disease looks like, it caught even Hamas and Iran by surprise. The lowest key planned major attack ever.

Just my thoughts.
edit on 16-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
disturbing item; Iran has been working on making working nuclear weapons (bombs, warheads) for years.

I read they have purified the uranium to 83%. 90% is needed for a working device.

Israel has suggested that if Iran does achieve the needed quality, they (Israel) will pre-emptively strike the nuclear program.

If Israel does go to full war against Iran, would the USA help her?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Even MBS puts all talks with Israel on hold, and turns around for a long chat with Iran?

El-Sisi reiterated on Sunday his country’s stance that Israel’s bombardment of the Gaza Strip had “exceeded the right to self-defence” and amounted to collective punishment.

Egypt’s tricky calculation as Israel’s assault on Gaza continues

Bibi really knows how to unite all his regional enemies into a single bloc, gotta give him that.

Yes , Egypt DOES NOT want Palestinians flooding back into Egypt. They have had their time with 'em.Kicked 'em out and built a wall.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join