It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pikes Letter and Our Current Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the
"agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The
war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism
(the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the
point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the
Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror
will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most
bloody turmoil.
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of
revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned
with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction,
anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light
through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public
view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the
destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

This is from a letter from the now infamous Albert Pike to the not quite as infamous Giuseppe Mazzini penned decades before the first world war. I won't get too much into the theological implications with this, but it does get the paranoia brewing. As far as I can tell, this letter was put on display for quite a bit in a British museum, so it appears legitimate. I just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this and your views on these escalations. I also aimed to bring awareness to this letter and just how much things appear to be scripted.

I can easily see this being just as appropriate in the secret societies, world war 3, and probably a few other forums, so feel free to move it if need be. Have a blessed day, and I look forward to reading your thoughts on this.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It does fit with how things are playing out and what really wins.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Link to the Letter - LINK

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

....anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light
through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public
view

I'm definitely seeing it. The music industry has flipped the switch to ritualistic sex magic. Dark and foreboding show productions with satanic imagery. It's almost guaranteed that part of the show will be some type of "mock" ritual on stage that looks "artsy" but is indeed giving praise and adulation to Lucifer/Baphomet or whatever the fk.

There's very dark spiritualism in just about everything these days. Oh, and Christmas?? Notice how they put out the most horrific, blasphemous movies and shows during they holidays? That's been going on for decades now. They mock Christmas in order to mock Christ.

I'm not interested in pursuing organized religion, but I can see what both sides are up to. The dark is winning BIGGLY,..for now anyway.

"Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."
- Alister Crowley

For most, that's absolute gospel.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I'm not interested in pursuing organized religion, but I can see what both sides are up to. The dark is winning BIGGLY,..for now anyway.

Nor am I after seeing how much evil lives in organized religion and has been covered up for decades. If I need support in my spiritual life the guy behind the pulpit or the one teaching Bible study wouldn't be my go-to person; I use my 24/7 hotline to the Creator.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Like everything else inconvenient or scary to them, the propaganda parroting puppets will simply say it is a forgery.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 10/15/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Albert Pike has always been one of my favorite topics to what if about, especially this letter. I've seen endless opinions about whether it's an actual document or a fake. Could go either way in my opinion.

I would say that in order to truly understand this letter that you explore other aspects about Pike including the circular letter regarding the scottish rite, the letter from Brigadier General Albert Pike to Chief John Ross at Gilcrease, both very interesting.

Old Albert sure got around.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
all kinds of things happened in 1871

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

Like everything else inconvenient or scary to them, the propaganda parroting puppets will simply say it is a forgery.

So if I think it's a forgery, I must be thinking this because I am a propaganda parroting puppet and it's inconvenient or scary to me?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

Such as?

Maybe we are on to something here...

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm mistaken but isn't that letter widely accepted to be a fraud ?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourExcellency

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

Such as?

Maybe we are on to something here...

many things
too many to list after a google search

district of columbia organic act of 1871
washington dc (mason designs)
treaty of washington
second force act
civil rights act of 1871
etc

google search washington dc 1871

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Correct me if I'm mistaken but isn't that letter widely accepted to be a fraud ?

what! my god!

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is one of the easiest Masonic lies to debunk. It’s been debunked many times but “conspiracy theorists” refuse to fact-check and chase down original sources to instead put their blind belief, faith, and trust into the hoax without ever digging deeper.

All one must do is search for the source of this quote and they will very easily discover that the quote is not found in any book or letter of Albert Pike. It is actually a Frankenstein plagiary of other fictitious authors and stems directly from the infamously well-known Leo Taxil Hoax.

Albert Pike’s 3 Globe Wars Paper Hoax

Taxil Hoax

edit on 10/16/23 by Sahabi because: “Theorists” who do not fact-check, research source materials, or perform due-diligence are nothing more than dogs barking at the wind.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

You are absolutely correct! As you can see, truth quickly killed this entire thread

new topics

top topics

join