It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Could Be a Wimp or Compromised or Something Else.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thursday, October 12, 2023

EGYPT tried to warn Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu of HAMAS training in Iran to attack Israel. Netanyahu below them off.

The USA "may" have tried to warn Netanyahu. (Jury's still out on this)

However, former President Trump shared a "startling" Netanyahu revelation at a Florida rally this week...

When President Donald Trump goes full wolverine, he doesn’t stop until the bones are bleaching in the sun. Oh my. This is a remarkable public evisceration of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for pulling out of a military operation at the last minute.

At his rally in West Palm Beach, former President Trump recounted how Israeli PM Benjamin “let us down” for not being part of the strike on Iranian general Qasem Soleimani, but then tried to “take credit” for the operation.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... ni/

Below is the 8min31sec segment of former U.S. President Trump describing Netanyahu's actions/personality yesterday.

Prime Minisiter Netanyahu said immediately after HAMAS terrorists mass-attacked Israel 6 days ago that his number one priority is killing the leaders of HAMAS.

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

But Instead of striking these leaders with missiles when they were beating their chests, and giving interviews after Israel was attacked, Israel (Netanyahu) gave them DAYS to escape. FoxNews is reporting that a couple of top HAMAS officials may be "safely" in IRAN by now.

LOOKING AT THE ABOVE actions/non-actions, is it more likely Benjamin Netanyahu is:

1.) Afraid to Act -or- 2.) A Traitor to Israel -or- 3.) Intimidated -or- 4.) Something else... WHAT?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/12/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Netanyahu is simply the current one in the line of psychopathic terrorists "leading" Israel since it was bombed into existence.

Ariel Sharon (former Israeli leader) told us how the Zionists really feel about us Goyim when he publicly said that Jews are the master race and the Goyim are cattle meant to lick their toes and be used in any way they see fit.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I think BN was well aware of the attack before it happened but decided it would be of more benefit to let the attack happen, he would then be able to obliterate Gaza and hamas with the worlds support. He wants all of Gaza for Israel. The loss of thousands in his eyes would be worth it.
That is purely my guess.
edit on 12-10-2023 by SoEpic because: Edit for spelling error

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm surprised Bibi is still in power after all these years. He's kind of like a Jewish Putin.

What ever happened with the corruption charges he was facing?

edit on 12-10-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

Netanyahu is simply the current one in the line of psychopathic terrorists "leading" Israel since it was bombed into existence.

Ariel Sharon (former Israeli leader) told us how the Zionists really feel about us Goyim when he publicly said that Jews are the master race and the Goyim are cattle meant to lick their toes and be used in any way they see fit.

Lol I’m sure he said “lick our toes” because that’s such a typical saying for heads of state.

You’ll believe and fabricate anything that makes you feel more SJW and special loving person.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Are the Israel elections filled with fraud too? The people didn't really elect BiBi?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic

I think BN was well aware of the attack before it happened but decided it would be of more benefit to let the attack happen, he would then be able to obliterate Gaza and hamas with the worlds support. He wants all of Gaza for Israel. The loss of thousands in his eyes would be worth it.
That is purely my guess.

Like you, I think both the U.S. and Israel are in cahoots, and are lying to all of us. As experts keep saying, there is NO WAY both Israel and U.S. Intelligence missed Iran training Hamas for this attack, over a 6 week period. NO WAY!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Lol I’m sure he said “lick our toes” because that’s such a typical saying for heads of state.

You’ll believe and fabricate anything that makes you feel more SJW and special loving person.

My mistake, it was Israeli PM Menechem Begin who said that.

Anything else?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm increasingly convinced that this behavior by elected officials is done on purpose. There's either for some sinister reason or outright greed. War is good for business says the MIC.

It's a shame that innocent people are always the ones made to suffer.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I'm surprised Bibi is still in power after all these years. He's kind of like a Jewish Putin.

What ever happened with the corruption charges he was facing?

He’s literally Putin !

Hitler was not available due to his exceeding his 1,000,000 uses in the last hour.

No reported negative portrayals of the guy who greenlighted the massacre of feti, babies, children, teens, women, and elderly, this weekend.

Go figure.

Our ATS crew must be 50 % Palestinian teens.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Anything else?

Yes.

I still see a random photo, and letters that could have been plopped on there by you, like any 12 year-old memester.

Do have something adult or even para-professional ? Like you could be a researcher’s secretary.

I know you can’t comprehend the requirement, so -

-what speech and where ?
-year ?
-video would be nice. But let’s not hurt your brain.

And if he did say it, he’s a dumbass dipsh!t.
Just like the fools who always call the Jewish peoples “monkeys”.
You see, I’m crazy like that. I decry both sides for racist a-hole statements. I don’t think you can.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Let the Hamas leaders escape back to Iran, after they orchestrate a massive attack on Israel.

Gives Bibi's Israel a "valid" excuse to not only lay siege to, and annex, all of Gaza, but to launch a direct attack on Iran, which is the only way to cut off funding for both Hamas and Hezbollah.....and! take out Iran's nuclear weapons development program...possibly forever.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
IT's terrible ATS moved my thread to this backwater forum from the Middle East forum. 98% of daily visitors to ATS never see the "People" forum.

The "People" forum is not even important enough for ATS ADMIN to place it in the list of threads in the "Recent Today" view.

SEE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh well, I'll start sending people here to this forum to view this thread. And be more careful (creative) next time I compose a thread about human being, LOL.

edit on 10/12/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I'm increasingly convinced that this behavior by elected officials is done on purpose. There's either for some sinister reason or outright greed. War is good for business says the MIC.

It's a shame that innocent people are always the ones made to suffer.

I truly think the MIC making billions in manufactured wars is yesterday’s news.
I believe the new game is world power.
Billions don’t matter to this new breed. Even trillions is passé. The ability to control what goes on among continents is the new thing. Talking Schwab, Soros, EU, Blackrock, Vanguard.
But the first and most powerful, most necessary, step is to squash America. We’ve always been a thorn in the side for this kind of lunacy.
They can’t have an economic engine, individual rights and minimal govt, and morals / ethics on steroids like America created.
Africa, Middle East, Asia, Central-South America, most of Europe = easy pickings.
America outweighs all of them by herself. Add a gun behind every blade of grass, we still shut down the global dictators.

They have to wreck America by any means necessary, especially corrupting and buying our government.

Clinton-Obama-Biden-DNC-probably RNC are owned by them. The only thing in their way is Trump and maybe Desantis / Paul / a few conservatives.

But they still haven’t won if America’s citizens go all in for America.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Anything else?

Yes.

I still see a random photo, and letters that could have been plopped on there by you, like any 12 year-old memester.

Do have something adult or even para-professional ? Like you could be a researcher’s secretary.

I know you can’t comprehend the requirement, so -

-what speech and where ?
-year ?
-video would be nice. But let’s not hurt your brain.

And if he did say it, he’s a dumbass dipsh!t.
Just like the fools who always call the Jewish peoples “monkeys”.
You see, I’m crazy like that. I decry both sides for racist a-hole statements. I don’t think you can.

Good, don't simply take my word for it, confirm it for yourself. That's how it should be.

If only you practiced this level of critical thinking on wartime propaganda...

Oh and the condescension dripping from your post is a sign of emotional immaturity.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Even though it appears that Egypt and Israel get along somewhat , neither trusts the other much.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic

That is purely my guess.

Hmm now where have we seen this type of scenario before?

Ignore warnings of an incoming attack (or help them along)

Let the perpetrators get away (maybe repeatedly as they are spotted in countries you have wanted to attack /regime change for ages but you would have been the bad guy if you did)

Have enough innocent people killed to make a world wide impact of shock and support for your next (and originally desired) move

Make your move/s with full support of all your allies and maybe those not fully your ally including military aid

Control the press at all stages (even put out lies)

Reap the rewards you were initially wanting in the first place

I'm sure I have seen this somewhere not so long ago, more than once too!

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Control the press at all stages (even put out lies)

The media propaganda machine seems to be in full force. I don't watch mainstream anymore, but I checked in yesterday. Hannity was in full force, not that I disagree with him, but he was clearly doing his job of hammering points home.

Then I switched to CNN, which only lasted for a minute. I immediately saw a woman reporter tell me that what I was about to see was graphic, that they were going to show a dead bloody baby, and to look away it we want, followed by a close up of a dead blood baby, followed by me changing the channel and damning CNN.

This morning, I saw this:

Israeli flag replaces Ukrainian on landmark Manhattan building

The top of Bloomberg LP’s Manhattan headquarters is no longer showing solidarity with Ukraine, but has switched to supporting Israel instead, New Yorkers have noticed as of Thursday.

edit on 13-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This pretty much explains it.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I feel bad you guys/gals are posting in this thread, and 90% of ATS Members/Visitors will never see what you say. Do yourselves a favor and don't invest any more time posting to this thread. I'll be more careful in how I compose an O.P. going forward, if it's about the actions of an individual.

Sorry
-CareWeMust

new topics

top topics

join