It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

203 Exorcists and 100 Auxiliary Exorcists From All Continents Met in Rome

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sorry can’t resist quoting Matthew 7:

[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I suffered the discussions where people sent me on a guilt trip claiming they had a relationship with reality giving me the eye. I couldn't reach them, outcasted. I guess they have plans.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

It is strange to me that there are still catholics in the world. More so here in the West where there are secular education systems. It is more understandable perhaps in third world countries where an uneducated population is fodder for the
proselytizing miscreants.

A convention of flim flam men and their assistants discussing the rules of their psychobabble. You couldn't make it up.
In truth the 'Holy see' is nothing more than a 'sea' of sick corruption.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Kingdoms of hate and suffering established as a reward for being born. You can't expect lava to come out of a refrigerator, neither can you expect healing from a sick person or something straight from what is crooked.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Sorry can’t resist quoting Matthew 7:

[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye

And what doe Matthew 7 have to do with exorcists meeting in Rome?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Why is this in conspiracies in religions?

You posted about exorcists meeting and so far you've only been siding with the people leaving hateful remarks. What's the point of this thread?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I met father Robert Morey of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston as he was at my home in July of 2021. I last spoke with him in church this past summer. He is a Vatican trained Exorcist and hes the priest who refused now President Joe Biden communion.

Why he was at my home is a huge backstory which I wont go into and he was here to bless same at the request of our local pastor and to determine whether he needed to use the sacred salts around my property line. He did not. He also gave me and Sam (our cat) a clean bill of health. However as I told him of my paranormal visitations since age 7 he said that I have been under spiritual attack in that I have Sleep Paralysis and almost 1000 episodes during my life. He told me what to do so I now go to church and pray the rosary.

My last Sleep Paralysis episode was 30Jan2022. None since along will all the other baggage. My life story has been documented with Dr David Hufford PhD Penn State University and Dr. Sheila Pryce Brooks PhD, York University London UK

He is a former US Prosecuting Attorney for the Department of Environmental Conservation. I found him quite grounded, pragmatic and understanding of how it all works. That being said evil as in Satans demons are everywhere including the Catholic Church, that God and Satan have a 50 / 50 split of power on earth and that we are here to live life of our own free will meaning God doesnt know our direction in life.

All I know is that hes a decent man, trust him and thought that what I have to do to be under the spiritual protection of the Catholic Church was quite doable.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

"203 Exorcists and 100 Auxiliary Exorcists From All Continents Met in Rome"

Sound like the start of a joke.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The dream is real, I die it every day. It's the ones assuring you deserved it that are without compassion. Such a strange world. We become.

edit on 13-10-2023 by Untun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

There is so much more going on than we were led to believe.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

These writings of some ancients are deep, there is so much to be confused about. Sometimes the worst days are the best and so many have been defeated already. I have a manual juicer now, the thing is amazing. My oranges and lemons are ready for the weekend.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I was bitten by a Brown Recluse several weeks ago. Was on antibiodics for three weeks as infection set in. I spoke to a guy who was also bitten by one. His father told him to put human urine on the bite.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

They can make you pretty sick.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Aye

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Silence is golden.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

They haven’t vanquished their own demons, and aren’t even trying to, but they claim to have authority to vanquish demons from others.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh how amusing to see you have joined this thread Andy.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What do you mean?

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

What can i say aside from the power of Christ compelled me.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

LOL

<< 1    3 >>

join