It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII ?! Waiting on China now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

'"Standing before you today, I am the only candidate who can make this promise: I will prevent World War III,"

Yes indeed, you know him. Its Donald Trump. Just the other day he made this outlandish claim. ''Only'' he can save us..

Has anti-Christ undertones to it.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
India on the other hand is set to surpass China in population soon.

Apparently, it already has according to www.worldometers.info

1. India 1,428,627,663
2. China 1,425,671,352

I'd call that a tie but the gap will get wider.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

1. India 1,428,627,663
2. China 1,425,671,352

and China's desperation will grow. Their need to act will intensify .

Americas government is quite submissive to China at this moment so their time to act is now.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

'"Standing before you today, I am the only candidate who can make this promise: I will prevent World War III,"

Yes indeed, you know him. Its Donald Trump. Just the other day he made this outlandish claim. ''Only'' he can save us..

Has anti-Christ undertones to it.

Has anti-Christ undertones to it

You meant has undertones of the beast to it.
And that ain't Trump.

The anti-christ is the beast's church
Get it straight

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

1. India 1,428,627,663
2. China 1,425,671,352

Americas government is quite submissive to China at this moment so their time to act is now.

To what end though? I don't see what China gets out of starting a war. They're plan looks to be world economic domination and they're not that far away from it. They didn't have to fire a single shot or lose troops to enemy fire to get to this point. China is killing us slowly moving chess pieces while we aren't looking. We have the weakest leadership ever that appears to be completely clueless.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: wdkirk

North Korea first,then China.

If WW III breaks out,I would think NK would be China's excuse to take advantage. NK is a nuclear buffer zone to China.

Maybe Iran has a nuke..

Tis another possibility.

Kim is a coward. All he cares about is filling his belly and fulfilling his every sensual desire. He is living in poor health because of his weakness. Kim barks loud because he wants to continue his current lifestyle. Standing in front of China and throwing a first punch at the US will definitely put him in risk of not only losing his comforts, but his own life and legacy.

Yes they can destroy South Korea and throw some ballistics our way, and then North Korea would cease to exist

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I wonder how many fighting age males of middle eastern descent have come over the southern border?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

1. India 1,428,627,663
2. China 1,425,671,352

To what end though? I don't see what China gets out of starting a war. They're plan looks to be world economic domination and they're not that far away from it. They didn't have to fire a single shot or lose troops to enemy fire to get to this point. China is killing us slowly moving chess pieces while we aren't looking. We have the weakest leadership ever that appears to be completely clueless.

China's greatest adversary is the same as any communist government . Their own people . Yes China can continue moving pieces and greasing American and European politicians.

but the internal unrest continues to boil.

A Communist system has no choice but to expand to relieve the pressure or implode.

People will never settle for JUST what the government can give them , but WAR has a way of uniting people.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

With all of my dramatic descriptions of that ''hero'' that is about the only one I refuse to make.What it would take though, I don't know. It's a frightening possibility that any of these megalomaniacal leaders might go ''full-on-messianic'' on us pulling their ardent believers with them.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: wdkirk

Maybe Iran has a nuke..

Tis another possibility.

Iran does not "have a nuke.

For Iran to "have" a nuke, they would have had to successfully detonated a "test device", most likely underground to minimize the interception of performance data by opposing foreign powers (ie.: Israel).

To date, No seismic evidence of such a test has been detected in, or near, Iran.

The seismic "signature" of a nuclear detonation is uniquely identifiable, and one of the few "data points" that cannot be obscured by and underground test.

Nor could Iran have conceivably acquired nuclear weapons from another country.

For obvious reasons, nuclear weapons, which cannot be simply "cobbled together" like IED's (Improvised Explosive Devices), have a variety of safeguards built-in to prevent accidental detonation. Many of these safeguards are directly related to the how the device is integrated to the design of a specific delivery system.

Which is why a warhead for a cruise missile, for example, cannot be mounted to an ICBM...or a panel van.

No. Iran does not have a nuke. Not Yet, anyway.

My concern is that Israel, which most likely does have a nuke (successfully tested off the coast of Africa years ago?), probably dozens of them, might determine that now is the time to use some of them to prevent Iran from developing such weapons....which could then be used against Israel.

Israel can now, easily, claim that by providing financial and material support to Hamas and Hezbollah, Iran is directly responsible for the recent attacks, and is therefore the "Head of the Snake" that must be killed to bring lasting peace to the region.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It doesn't matter which thread does it....

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Iran has 6 billion dollars now thanks to good ol Joe. Hopefully they run out of that cash quickly then we won’t have to worry about Iran. a reply to: NickPDX22

They probably spent all that already for the 1st strike, jammers and all. Now these savages will just rely on more terrorist threats with the civilians they captured. Where have we seen this before? Hmm?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NickPDX22

China is not going to move in on Taiwan until 2027 has nothing to do with Biden at all.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Is it really impossible that someone sold them a nuke or two or 10 by now?
Maybe an ally?
Why is it "not conceivable"?
Can they not be transported in pieces, on a boat or plane and listed as something else?
If it's going between two countries that have an agreement, why would either of them report it to anyone?
Is it impossible for countries to break rules?

Why not Russia, who also recently just made a strategic alliance with North Korea and obviously made an arms deal?
I find it kind of bewildering that people seem to actually believe the reported arsenal numbers.
Once you've tested one in the series, then all you have to do is replicate what you did, right?
So if one party sold blueprints to another, and they were able to get the materials, they could
theoretically have nukes and just not have tested them yet, right, or not even feel a need to?
Maybe the nuclear nation flies an expert over to help oversee manufacturing safety as part of the deal?

I'm kinda tired, but is there something I'm missing here?
I'm lost.

a reply to: Mantiss2021

edit on 10-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It can also be used as collateral to take out loans. Their is always a backdoor wink wink in these deals. a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

no one (aside from north Korea) tests devices as they no longer have to its all simulated in the super computers.

all iran would need is to built its own super computer to do the simulations which it has in the Simorgh supercomputer..

thats where the real arms race is..

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NickPDX22

the world war they hoped for didnt start in Ukraine , so they are ramping up their efforts with Israel and Palestine and are hoping the western allies bite
to kick of their big war plans

# them all warmongering bastards

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I would argue like the last global war its incompetence that is driving this.. its poor policy, corruption and internal divisions, look at all the institutions they only care about ideology not their core tasks, un women care more about men larping as lesbians than women being hurt and killed..

we are at the end of this version of liberalism, it'll fail in 2024 as the last one did in 1924..

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Wouldn't suprise me 1 bit, this attack on Israel being the reason/excuse Israel and the US going will attack Iran.
After all Iran was on the list of axis of evil:

If that's the plan just watch the media, they will bombard us with how bad Iran is beforehand and so the people think it's a good idea.

Axis of Evil, often correlated with the Axis of Resistance, is a term first used by US President George W. Bush in his State of the Union speech[1] on January 29, 2002 to describe the governments of Iraq, Iran, and North Korea and later Cuba, Libya, and Syria.

Good thing they always have enough money for wars far away;
Biden wants to ask Congress for largest aid package for Ukraine worth US$100 billion:
www.pravda.com.ua...

So what would be the total sum? 250 billion then? (russia spending about 60-70 billion on defence/year!

So perhaps another 100 billion for the war against Iran (depending how long it would last and if other country's get involved), don't think they will use ground forces but just bombing it to pieces from sea and the air.
Or they will nuke it, nah, but...
edit on 10-10-2023 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I think an awful lot of you are falling for the "we need an enemy" BS. Russia does not want Ukraine. The do not want to take over Poland or any other country. And the same with China. What am I missing here with the BS of China invading Taiwan??? Taiwan IS a part of China, just because they want to break away does not change the fact. Both China and Russia have learnt the lesson. No need for military use, like the US, just buy your way in. Just look at the OPEC countries. 60 years ago they were just oil sellers, now look at how their influence around the World in all areas.
BUT, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon etc. even if they have vast amounts of money, when the mushroom clouds start billowing no amount of money can stop them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join