It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports - Iran Helped Plan The Hamas Attack on Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Make no mistake, when Israel said they are at war over this attack, they didn't mean just with Hamas. They are at war with IRAN too. Iran was intimately involved with planning the attacks on Israel for months, and the attacks happened only after Iran "gave the green light last week". There is no doubt that Iran helped finance it as well. Common sense said that Iran was behind this, now we have confirmation. This is huge.

New York Posts - Iran Helped Plan Hamas Attack on Israel

Iranian security officials helped the Palestinina terror group Hamas plan its Saturday sneak attack on Israel — and gave the final go-ahead at a meeting last Monday in Beirut, an explosive new report says.

Officers from Iran’s infamous Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had been working with the Gaza Strip-based terrorist organization since August to plan the Oct. 7 attack, which sent thousands of rockets and groups of armed gunmen over the fortified Israeli border, killing more than 700, the Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.

Iranian officers — as well as reps from Iran-backed militant groups including Hamas and Lebanon’s Hezbollah — refined tactical and strategic plans for the assault during several meetings in Beirut, according to the Journal, which cited senior members of both terrorist groups.

“An attack of such scope could only have happened after months of planning and would not have happened without coordination with Iran,” said Lina Khatib, director of the SOAS Middle East Institute at the University of London, to the outlet.

“Hamas, like Hezbollah in Lebanon, does not single-handedly make decisions to engage in war without prior explicit agreement from Iran.”

The overall plan is to eventually wage active war with Israel on all fronts to finally close in on it with the help of Hezbollah and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in the north and Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas in Gaza and the West Bank, said the senior Hamas and Hezbollah members and an Iranian official to the Journal.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
proxy wars are all the rage these days. Why kill your kids, when you can have "them" kill their kids but accomplish the same goal. We as a species are truly evolving.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah, I doubt Iran will walk away from this unscathed.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The good news is we have had a good few years of open borders, with NGOs shipping the very best from all of these lovely locals, just in time to bring horror like this to a neighborhood near you.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Expect the Iran apologists to be along shortly.

I really don't get the Western progressive love affair with Iran.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No kidding Iran's behind this. The only way to eliminate Iranian influence is to take out Gaza, completely eliminate Hezbollah in Lebanon, also decapitate the Assad regime in Syria. All three at once. Only then can Iran be pushed back from the eastern Mediterranean. Israel can't just go after Hamas, the whole thing is three sided and necessitates a three pronged war into Gaza, southern Lebanon and Syria. Nothing else will work.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

also decapitate the Assad regime in Syria.

The only problem with that is that history shows that the worst of the Sunni extremists will most likely fill that vacuum if Syria's government goes from Shia to Sunni. There is no safe way to eliminate Iran's extremism. The entire middle east is a cluster # of extremists.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

wouldn't surprise me if the butt buddies old farty and a@@ahola ali hatched this plan to distract away from Ukraine. then little kim will be the next one to make a move. and then there''s gonna be a choose'n up sides world war.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Expect the Iran apologists to be along shortly. I really don't get the Western progressive love affair with Iran.

i don't really get any of the bleedin heart sympthizers of evil regimens. hell the woketards on the west coast have already started. their to stupid to realize how f---ed up life under tin pot dictatoris is.

edit on 9-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

if Ukraine is our Spanish civil war that shepherded the sides together and Taiwan the US equivalent of of Singapore then moving onto the real conflict is the next phase, and there are only a couple of places in the world that have the legs to take a war to the next level and involve everyone..

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

also decapitate the Assad regime in Syria.

The only problem with that is that history shows that the worst of the Sunni extremists will most likely fill that vacuum if Syria's government goes from Shia to Sunni. There is no safe way to eliminate Iran's extremism. The entire middle east is a cluster # of extremists.

Now that is a good point Deetermined
see exactly where you are coming from. Thing is Israel does have good relations with many in the Sunni world. Who knows what deal can be struck between them. The issue today is with the Iranian foreign legions that surround Israel. They are the issue right now and need eliminating before we get more of the same attacks.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Ummm...nice typical load of..."if's"..."undisclosed sources"...and innuendo masquerading as news...

I thought we all grew beyond accepting the MSM as anything remotely resembling truth...

But...here we all go again...swallowing...and wallowing...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Ummm...cause America never once fomented any hostilities in the region...Right...?

Oh...wait...there are one or two Middle Eastern countries we have yet to invade...and subjugate...cause the "terrorists we created and funded"...decided to go it alone...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...nice typical load of..."if's"..."undisclosed sources"...and innuendo masquerading as news...

I thought we all grew beyond accepting the MSM as anything remotely resembling truth...

But...here we all go again...swallowing...and wallowing...

YouSir

The typical MSM position on this is pro-Palestinian.

Don't worry, they'll get back to that in a few days.

They're faking "solidarity" right now so the Democrats don't lose the Jewish vote.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Ummm...cause America never once fomented any hostilities in the region...Right...?

Oh...wait...there are one or two Middle Eastern countries we have yet to invade...and subjugate...cause the "terrorists we created and funded"...decided to go it alone...

YouSir

So the US's past indiscretions make it make sense for progressives to support an extremist religious government that's ultra-conservative and hates pretty much every pet group progressives claim to cherish?

Yeah, great logic there bud.

edit on 9 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

US intelligence watched and listened to Iran train HAMAS for these attacks for 2 months.

Yet we did not warn Israel of what was coming.

There are at least two good reasons why.

I'm sure most of you have figured them out already.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

YouSir

So the US's past indiscretions make it make sense for progressives to support an extremist religious government that's ultra-conservative and hates pretty much every pet group progressives claim to cherish?

Ummm...I hardly think you can group me with any progs...

It is logical to objectively comprehend that American intervention created...funded...and then unleashed Middle Eastern terrorists...The latest being the Daesh or Isis...

America invaded and subjugated nearly every Middle Eastern country...We're still Illegally...without any UN mandate occupying Syria...and stealing it's grain and oil resources...

So how does that not play a part in the ongoing hostilities in the region...logically...natch...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

YouSir

Ummm...I hardly think you can group me with any progs...

Ummm... nowhere in that post did I call you a progressive.

For someone who likes to think he's the smartest one in the room, your reading comprehension sure needs work.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It would destroy the Biden administration to admit US intelligence watched and listened to IRAN train HAMAS for these attacks for 2 months.

Yet did not warn Israel of what was coming.

There are at least two reasons why.

I'm sure most of you have figured them out already.

SIMILARLY, Biden intelligence agencies did not warn Americans that a Chinese spy platform was coming to hover over America, and potentially release anthrax high in our atmosphere!
😡

<<   2  3  4 >>

join