It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden approves new section of border wall as Mexico crossings rise

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Biden. Nothing like being a hypocrite. Stick to your policy. Pandering shows the weakness that always existed.

KJP is an idiot.

We are a weaker nation because of liberals.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Will do...so...while we're waiting...where is the missing Trump wall money Bannon is "accused" of stealing?

Waiting.....(crickets)....

Geez...jus Google...
"What happened to the money from We Build the Wall?
In August, 2020 Brian Kolfage, Steve Bannon, Andrew Badolato and Timothy Shea were charged with a scheme to divert over a million dollars from We Fund the Wall, of which at least $350,000 illegally went to Kolfage for personal use."-

Just the tip of the total ..but go find that yourself
edit on 10235331America/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2023 09:21:53 -050021202300000053 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Allegedly.

Nothing has been proven either way no matter how badly you want it.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
At about the same time Biden approves a new section of the border... he kicks his dog!

REPORT: President Biden has “mistreated” his dogs by punching and kicking them according to sources close with Judicial Watch.

Biden’s dogs are just like his son: Poorly trained.

Angry issues...
Video of Biden Kicking His Dog Link: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

What a disgusting abusive thing to do. Sadly, I’m not surprised.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Ok...so...we know it's orange...Im guessing it's Coppertone...nothing proven yet...but obviously REALLY orange. Every. Day.

You go n wait!

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
How in the world will they explain away their very racist actions???? I expect some enormous word salad spewing from the mouths on the left.

Isn't a Border Wall: It's a Monument to White Supremacy

Bloomberg
www.bloomberg.com... › news › articles › trump...
Jan 16, 2019 — ... Mexican border is about propaganda and racial oppression, not national security ... wall would fall under the category of a racist monument.

But always remember, it isn't Biden's fault the border wall is being re-started. He tried to stop it!

“The money was appropriated for the border wall. I tried to get them to reappropriate, to redirect that money. They didn’t. They wouldn’t,” he said. “In the meantime, there’s nothing under the law other than they have to use the money for what it was appropriated for. I can’t stop that.”

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You do you - keep that focus on ORANGE_MAN_BAD.
You don't want to get distracted by any pesky real world problems

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I wonder why so many environmental impact regs are being waived by the Biden admin to expedite the wall going up?

If he actually wanted to not build the wall, these regs would delay it until the next admin.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: imitator

What a disgusting abusive thing to do. Sadly, I’m not surprised.

That German Shepherd is unfortunately owned by the most despised person in the world. I hope they find the dog a good, loving, and safe home.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The Anti Christ, False Prophet...the false "messiah"? Trump? That's what I said...then again, Trumpers are deluded.

And me supporting Buffoon Biden instead? NOT A CHANCE.

Some of us...are much smarter than the rest of you...Where there is obviously no real choice...why do you insist on making 1 when both... both will destroy our country?

Whats the choice again? Traitor, Thief, Fraud, Rich-kid-better-than-God? Or "Walter"Bumbling Biden Jeff Dunham puppet walking mumbling into walls...

Some choice. Not me....sorry...carry on

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i dont know why everyone is acting so surprised all of a sudden about this, both parties have always built sections of wall or fence and Democrats only ever complain about it when Republicans do it. did people ignore when the Mexican president tried to encourage biden to not expand the wall, he basically said 'thank you for being the first US president to not add any new wall sections'

well this will probably earn Mexican American voters since its mostly venezuelan and others coming across, not Mexicans. its not in their interests for non Mexicans to start flooding their job market, the jobs we wont do because how painful such jobs are and how bad the working conditions are.
edit on 7-10-2023 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Some of us...are much smarter than the rest of you...

Five posts in this thread from you - not one that has anything to do with the OP, only TDS fueled ranting.

Is that the "much smarter" part?

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What has Biden done that is good for America?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join