It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unvacinated getting tracked by the CDC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I played in dirt, mud, grass, rocks, trees, creeks, rivers, streams some muddy some not, sulfur streams, strip coal mining, stung by countless bugs, fire and smoke, bitten by many critters some skin scratches others blood drawn, breathed forest fire smoke, worked around asbestos many years, burnt formaldehyde, countless other noxious odors and was a smoker for about 30 years.

Free body immunity. Individual results may vary.

Last time I got a flu shot was in 2002 for nursing enrollment. That make me sick for about a week. Never ever got a vaccine since then and I'm still kicking.

Kids aren't getting the required play outside til your dirty.

Turn your phone off today for the 2:20 ebs and stay safe.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: beyondknowledge2
Do the antibodies wear off? Or, become less effective at countering viruses

Only time will tell, but they will likely last 30+ years to a lifetime, based on t he fact that the antibodies for SARS-Cov-1 are still going strong after 20 years.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: beyondknowledge2
Do the antibodies wear off? Or, become less effective at countering viruses

Only time will tell, but they will likely last 30+ years to a lifetime, based on t he fact that the antibodies for SARS-Cov-1 are still going strong after 20 years.

This being the case, how can the CDC (WHO, etc.) mandate vaccine policies? How are antibodies NOT sufficient for immunity?

Do not comply!

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sorry but I have serious doubts the CDC could even get half of the information necessary to do this. I can't get a decent record of my vaccinations. My local health clinic has a very limited record of my vaccinations and when I asked if I'd had the Pneumonia vax they didn't have a record of it and told me to check with the Pharmacy. My records are kept under one "form" of my name, I.e., first two initials and last name at the Clinic, the Pharmacy has my records under my full first name and last name, no middle initial.

There are literally millions of doctors, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies across the US. I can't imagine the CDC pulling all that together. If their relying on compliance by some reporting regulation, I doubt even 50% of the myriad health care providers are in compliance with that.

So I decided to look into that and found:
www.cdc.gov...

At this time, only skilled nursing facilities are required to report COVID-19 vaccination data.

Maybe I'm missing something but ...........

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake
a reply to: pthena

...underimmunized codes added in 2022 are not used to track individuals...

Not yet anyway, but just wait a little while. Information is power and power is always corrupted. They will eventually weaponize the information. It's inevitable.

And can you imagine the wealth of information they can get from forums like this one?

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.....
edit on 4-10-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Just how do they know who has not got the vax kinda impossible .

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think the dopey governments and globalist dorks fear mongering over vaccines is absolutely ridiculous at this point. Are they really gonna try again in a few months/weeks in the news to get people talking about this in any real capacity? holy moly this is just a joke now

hey media, if you're listening, enough wit trying to stoke interest and reaction to this dumb vax and vuirus nonsense

thank you
signed,
everyone that isn't a hive mind loser

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
This being the case, how can the CDC (WHO, etc.) mandate vaccine policies? How are antibodies NOT sufficient for immunity?

Do not comply!

Exactly...

Also, I typo'd the number of years, should have been 20+, not 30...

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
ICD ten codes from the CDC are being used by the CDC to track the unvaccinated, or your status on whether you have one two, or however many shots.

Explain this to me. I don't get it. How exactly are they able to track 330,000,000 peoples COVID status? If you don't take it, you just don't have a little card. And if you do take it, the little card is handwritten. So someone explain this tracking to me cuz' I'm not able to see it. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It's trackable, it shows up in my son's immunization report for school that he's got it(against my judgement but I let him make his own choice after giving him my opinon) and he's got the little card too. My SO and our son got it at the Meijr pharmacy.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Come on people!
they can not track you if you dont have the covid shot.
and take control of you or send a Die order.

its totaly harmles.
just nanomachines that build things in
your bodie that the goverment need.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

My recent visit to doc was eye opener. She said literally all of her COVID patients were vaccinated and that it did them zero good. They were actually sicker than patients who were not vaccinated.

This is true for my family. Three of five that were vaccinated still got COVID and were sicker than I ever got. The other a brain washed doctor who will only admit truth privately.

They are hounded and threatened by the govt. Their license constantly threatened over vaccines. Course she in CA so what ya expect lol

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Good thing I've been off the census for over 10 years, and I'm without an address for over a year.

NOTE: When you go off the census grid you stop hearing from debt collectors such as scam artist student loan collectors.
edit on 4-10-2023 by dontlookin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: pthena

Fact check: Out of context.

users are sharing news of the 2022 update as evidence that governmental agencies will now be tracking unvaccinated individuals who go to the hospital or see a doctor as part of a “surveillance program,” with comments implying that users think they will be personally identified.
These codes are not used with purposes beyond monitoring and reporting diseases and mortality statistics or for insurance billing, and non-healthcare personnel would not have access to codes with specific patient identifiers, as that would be a (HIPAA) violation,
VERDICT
Missing context. ICD-10 codes are not new, and the COVID-underimmunized codes added in 2022 are not used to track individuals for reasons other than monitoring vaccination status to assess vaccine efficacy and analyze mortality data.
fact-check-claims-of-icd-10-codes-used-to-track-unvaccinated-individuals-missing-context

I am so disappointed!

I keep hoping someone will come to my door and offer me a vaccine. I'm giving up. It's not going to happen. I guess I'll have to go out for one. Maybe uber eats delivers?

So called 'fact checking' . Likely paid to 'fact check' by Big Pharma . Where's the proof they're unbiased ?
I guarantee you there's a database which keeps track of who's 'unvaccinated'.

Facebook admitted their fact checks are just opinions

The same is true for all of them. Evidenced by how many times their "fact checks" turned out to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: anonentity
ICD ten codes from the CDC are being used by the CDC to track the unvaccinated, or your status on whether you have one two, or however many shots.

Explain this to me. I don't get it. How exactly are they able to track 330,000,000 peoples COVID status? If you don't take it, you just don't have a little card. And if you do take it, the little card is handwritten. So someone explain this tracking to me cuz' I'm not able to see it. Thanks.

I give cards all the time to my patients that are handwritten as reminders and to provide information I want them to have on hand.

The information I provide them on that card is still inputted into the system.

They may lose the card, but the data is still locked into the system.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott
My recent visit to doc was eye opener. She said literally all of her COVID patients were vaccinated and that it did them zero good.

Everyone I know who has gotten COVID has been vaccinated.
The shots do not stop you from getting COVID.
I don't know why there is such a big push to get them.
Useless.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I dunno'. I got my COVID shots at the supermarket pharmacy. I'm not on any record there. No 'system' that I know of. Just a little white card with the batch number and date and my name. It wasn't coded and I didn't see them enter anything into any computers.

I don't know how they would track someone who got the shot, let alone someone who didn't. I 'm just not seeing it.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: face23785

I dunno'. I got my COVID shots at the supermarket pharmacy. I'm not on any record there. No 'system' that I know of. Just a little white card with the batch number and date and my name. It wasn't coded and I didn't see them enter anything into any computers.

I don't know how they would track someone who got the shot, let alone someone who didn't. I 'm just not seeing it.

My patients never see me I put any information in the system, but I do.

I have to, it is required anytime you administer anything and any care or procedure you perform.

Even what I send to the lab is accounted for.

Those batch Numbers I am sure play a role also in how they get paid, so they are indeed tracked. If there is a problem, they need to have a way of finding you.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Just how do they know who has not got the vax kinda impossible .

?? How do they know you have a Drivers License ? Either you have the card or you don't .

Same with the vaccine , Get the Jab your put in the system as Vaccinated and until your put into that system you're unvaccinated it's far from impossible .

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Because all the jabbed seem to be putting out a digital ID in the form of Bluetooth mac addresses. The fact that there is nanotech in the jabs has been completely dismissed as misinformation of such a high order it isn't even on the radar. Nobody would believe that the powers that be were actually capable of doing such a thing, which is essentially branding its citizens. You might be required to carry another form of ID but the fact that graveyards are full of MAC addresses has not been debunked or explained. rumble.com...
It was obvious from early on that II wasn't a vaccine, no vaccine has so much Darpa involvement, I would posit that the whole point of it was to get everyone impregnated with a digital tracking ID so everyone's whereabouts would be known to most likely an algorithm known to a few agencies.The fact that it killed and maimed was just collateral damage. This guy makes some salient points. rumble.com...
edit on 5-10-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join