It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia & China participate in Mexico Military Parade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well just as the title says…. Dunno ab my fellow Americans but this leaves me a little uneasy.

apnews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NickPDX22

Maybe the GOP shouldn't say stupid # like we should invade mexico.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Maybe the left shouldn't do stupid # like let every other country in the world invade us through the southern border.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Maybe the left shouldn't do stupid # like let every other country in the world invade us through the southern border.

Easy fix. When we decouple from China, we increase trade with central and South America. We save on logistics, and insulate ourselves from anomalies because it’s close to home.

All that money we were sending to Asia bolsters the countries who have been an illegal immigration problem.

We’re about to enter the most challenging foreign policy period since the peak of the Cold War. Who did what politically is moot. We either make good decisions or we don’t, and I have no faith in either party.

If you’re anti China, forget Ukraine and focus on decisions that will set us up for success. We can start with India and Mexico.
edit on 3-10-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What are the odds we have sleeper cells from both China and Russia already here? I would say very likely.

It does seem like certain infrastructure has been tested with the power station being shot at in NC and other states.

We really don't know who is organizing these mobs of people to ransack and steal from all the stores. We assume those mobs of people are doing it on their own want to steal, but what if someone, or organization, is paying a money incentive for these people to flash rob certain stores. Maybe we are overlooking the attack on capitalism instead of just a business.

Possibly the train derailments, I know it happens anyways from negligence, but those recent derailment have been burning off some real nasty chemicals into our atmosphere. Makes me wonder anyways, and let us not forget 60,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate went missing out of a train car.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Great!
Now the US will find out how Russia feels about ukraine!
With NATO and US UK troops on its border.

some one needs to control Mexico any way.
why did US never do any thing about it??

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

From the article in your link:

all the countries Mexico has diplomatic relations with were invited

Nothingburger.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow some Chinese and Russian military officials are invited to attended a parade in Mexico and people act like they are starting a color revolution or something...

This is playing off the China-phobia of the right, and the Russia-phobia of the left in one article. It's rather ingenious. Sometimes the only thing Republicans and Democrats will align around is war and violence and this article manages to gaslight both sides...

This is what you need to be cautious of.

Who's a bigger threat:

The people flooding across our border?
Or
The people facilitating it?

Honestly in not to worried about defending myself against some malnourished illegals who likely came here under false pretenses. I'm worried about the bloodthirsty war criminals running this country who individually consume more resources and creat more pollution than 10,000 immigrants.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Hey yeah no, invade Mexico, seem like a 200 iq move.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah maybe the boomer shouldn't have sucked off China so hard cause they wanted cheap # and #ed over the next generations.

Boomers eh?

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well, on the bright side China will implode whether or not we pull our bags.

We’ll either be prepared or we won’t, but it’s happening either way. One child policy about to show them what’s up with this record pension generation living extra long with no new blood to feed the machine.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Wow some Chinese and Russian military officials are invited to attended a parade in Mexico and people act like they are starting a color revolution or something...

This is playing off the China-phobia of the right, and the Russia-phobia of the left in one article. It's rather ingenious. Sometimes the only thing Republicans and Democrats will align around is war and violence and this article manages to gaslight both sides...

This is what you need to be cautious of.

Who's a bigger threat:

The people flooding across our border?
Or
The people facilitating it?

Honestly in not to worried about defending myself against some malnourished illegals who likely came here under false pretenses. I'm worried about the bloodthirsty war criminals running this country who individually consume more resources and creat more pollution than 10,000 immigrants.

With respect, if you don’t think Russia or China is taking advantage of being RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO US, in ANY WAY.. I think you are being quite ignorant.
edit on 5-10-2023 by NickPDX22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join