It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real world location of the Tsarichina Hole.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If you are not familiar with the Tsarichina incident, then here is a quick synopsis of the events that took place.

1: A hole is dug by Bulgarian government/military. They claim they are searching for Tsar Samuel's treasure, but this is refuted by many as a cover story.
2: A local woman claims she is in contact with NHI. Her name is Elisaveta Loginova. The Bulgarian military believe her to the point where they ask her to come in to assist with what they are calling 'Operation Sun Ray'
3: During the time of the hole being dug, many townspeople experience UAP and other strange paranormal phenomena.
4: Famed Prophet Baba Vanga is said to state there are non-human entities that exist within the hole. She describes a genderless "Majmun", or Ape/Monkey in Bulgarian that is sealed in the ground.
5: At some point during the dig, they reach a point where the walls of the tunnel are unbreakable. With Loginova's help, they place explosives and manage to breach the walls.
6: Reports of a craft retrieving something from the hole, before the entire operation is shut down and the documents pertaining to the event destroyed.

The above events are commonly referred to as 'Bulgaria's Area 51' and if you haven't checked out this incredible story, there are a couple of references I have included below that will help you go on a deep dive. I considered doing a deep dive of my own, but I think some of the resources already out there do a better job than I could currently.

Mr Mythos - Inner Earth Conspiracies #5
Mystery of the hole dug in 1990-1992

Upon hearing this story, I became somewhat enamored and intent on finding the real-world location of the hole. After searching online, I was able to find the following pictures of the alleged dig site:

Furthermore, a user from AboveTopSecret who lives in the area, claimed to have been there as recently as 2021 and shared a photo of the spot where the hole was dug.

Here is the photo they shared.

Based on the above photo, I knew I was looking for a small structure, with power lines coming out of it, to the left should be a curved road that has quite a few other small roads coming off it. After some hours of searching on Google Maps, I believe I have managed to find the exact location of the hole..

I believe this green arrow points to the small building in the photo (and google maps link) above. There was also Google Street View available from the main road.

I figured I would try to overlay the original photo of the alleged dig location:

And I think the results are fairly positive.

What do you think? Is this the location of Bulgaria's Area 51? And moreover, what do you think happened there? Did NHI retrieve one of their own? Was what could be equated as 'Adam' retrieved from deep below the Earth, where modern humans were originally engineered?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

edit on 2-10-2023 by K1xaru because: Fixed list item not working. Numbered the events.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
First off what is NHI? Nonterrestial higher intelligence? Or something else?

And on your Google map view the rock is actually marked. What does it say is there?

I’ve never heard of this one before.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: K1xaru
great effort. I think you are dead on with finding it.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

NHI stands for Non Human Intelligence. So pretty much spot on with your speculation. And yes there is a marker on google maps that shows Обект 'Дупката which translates to Object: The Hole. It is known about by locals from what I have read, but outside of local knowledge, I wasn't able to find too many references that specifically stated where the hole was located, outside of the name of township and country.

Secondarily, there are multiple interesting 'holes' labelled as such around the world. So a marker stating that a hole exists, didn't necessarily mean it was the hole I was searching for.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well done, looks like you hit the nail on the head. Are you making travel plans?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is copy friendly coordinates for google earth pro, there you can look at different timelines using the slider up top and use street map to get a closer look: 42°53'32"N, 23°14'18"E

Great thread btw, love to see when people make their own research into the matter and share it here, if one was to go there I am sure the local life would have stories to tell.

There are apparently more to find here:

twitter.com...

and here:

www.reddit.com...

and here:

www.xaluannews.com...

and here:

Loginova interview, perhaps someone can translate?

Full documentary, perhaps someone can translate?

Presumably one of the pages with codes that Loginova wrote down (not the original)

edit on 2-10-2023 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nice work K1xaru!

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Thanks NNS! Hope you had a good long weekend.
edit on 3-10-2023 by K1xaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Here is copy friendly coordinates for google earth pro, there you can look at different timelines using the slider up top and use street map to get a closer look: 42°53'32"N, 23°14'18"E

Great thread btw, love to see when people make their own research into the matter and share it here, if one was to go there I am sure the local life would have stories to tell.

There are apparently more to find here:

twitter.com...

and here:

www.reddit.com...

and here:

www.xaluannews.com...

and here:

Loginova interview, perhaps someone can translate?

Full documentary, perhaps someone can translate?

Presumably one of the pages with codes that Loginova wrote down (not the original)

When you zoom in the text, on each letter, in some places you can see little stick men doing an action pose of some sorts..
edit on 3-10-2023 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sounds like they buried something they don’t want you to know about. Damning information, remains from unethical experiments, chemical weapons, nuclear material… you did say it was a military that dug the hole and put a building over it? I vote they buried something.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have nothing to add other than that Baba Vanga probably didn't actually say anything about this topic.
99% of the stuff attributed to her online is madeup for clicks and views, and it works because most of the viewers are americans who don't speak Russian and didn't grow up hearing about her and hearing what she REALLY said.
My advice is to completely disregard anything you hear about Baba Vanga unless it's coming from a Russian source.
As for the OP generally: IDK, maybe. Kinda intriguing.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
SnF for you my friend. Great thread!

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
I have nothing to add other than that Baba Vanga probably didn't actually say anything about this topic.
99% of the stuff attributed to her online is madeup for clicks and views, and it works because most of the viewers are americans who don't speak Russian and didn't grow up hearing about her and hearing what she REALLY said.
My advice is to completely disregard anything you hear about Baba Vanga unless it's coming from a Russian source.
As for the OP generally: IDK, maybe. Kinda intriguing.

You 99% sure about that ??

Here is first audio recording of Vanga talking with Loginova

edit on 3-10-2023 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

This and another thread earlier touch on this same subject... i have written a few replies on ATS in regards to this.

Every ancient civilization describes in some way or other the same phenomenon, that is, highly advanced non human civilizations that reside within the earth. This unfortunately, happens to be the case. There is too much ancient descriptive records that give a $hitload of detail about these 'aliens' (of which there are many different animals and species - not just greys) that falls in line without contradiction with what the true top brass know today of which we know by way of info that is released by insiders of the deep state, whistelblowers etc.... unbeknowest to them most of the time, they are reinforcing this hypothesis. It is one of the reasons for example the prophecies that describe the messianic era in the Torah (old testament), are hard to believe. It is describing how the messiah will work together with these "watchers" to provide a technology for humans that is only given once humanity can ascend to a less materialistic more spiritual consciousness.

There are quite a few 'doorways' to inner earth in addition to this one. Antractica, several in S. America, Ural mountains region, Cave of Machpelah in Hebron (why do you think Abraham made it his priority to legally own that land?) and many more!

It is deep and truth is ive known 2 people in my life (both kabbalistic elders/rabbis) who knew how to contact this world with the ease that it take you to dial a phone number.
However, as things stand, 99.99% of people will not be on the correct wavelength to do this. It is very easy, but this technology is interactive. Cannot be lied to! You have to be pure, cannot pretend!

So to conclude, hollow earth is real, and this OP sound like its simply one more entrance/exit to there!

If you want to understand, read the book Angels, aliens and demons by Rabbi ariel bar tzadok.
edit on 2023-10-03T12:05:41-05:00202310bpm3110pm4131 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Excellent thread - very fascinating case you have here!!!

I actually hate watching videos - But I was curious enough to view the one you linked, and would highly recommend ATS members check it out, as it was very compelling scope and details!!

One bit of intriguing info:
The American CIA had some interest in this case, a foia turned up a brief document about something the Bulgarian military called "Object No. 1"...

edit on 3-10-2023 by lostgirl because: clarification

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

that small building doesnt look very secure, I reckon someone could get into that no bother at all

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Did you see my other thread recently on Agartha? Many synchronicities in my life lately have been centered around Hollow Earth, and I believe these large, cavernous places, and the entities that dwell within them are responsible for at least a portion of the UAP we are currently seeing in our skies.

I would absolutely love to contact some of these entities. There are so, so many things I want to ask them!

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If you havent red this thread, it might fit with your interest in large cavenous places in the world...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

that small building doesnt look very secure, I reckon someone could get into that no bother at all

I thought the same. It's probably just a water well, it is connected to the electric grid to power the pumps.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The "small building" looks like an electrical substation of some kind. I've seen those in Germany.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join