It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real world location of the Tsarichina Hole.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: K1xaru

this is so interesting to me.
Im curious if you think there may be any connection to some antiquities in the region that have been uncovered in the past like the mysteries of the Varna gold, or even in the wider region like the Bosnian pyramids? i think you are spot on with the location of the structure, as asked by another member, are you planning any trips?

Have you taken the chance to explore the image proved here and compare it with any knowns, say from interests in other threads here and else where (FL)?

originally posted by: Spacespider

Presumably one of the pages with codes that Loginova wrote down (not the original)

Love the avatar by the way

edit on 04am31600000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Youtube kosher torah school

a lot of info there. you are still asking questions that are just the tip of the iceberg. check it out!

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
In regard to the alleged alien script, my eyes are sh*t nowadays, but when they wernt I did read way too much about the Vonyich Manuscript and went over every page many times.

One thing many assumed was that what was written were characters that made words from an alphabet, hear me out, there was this tale from the Dictionary of the Kazars (spelling?) that said the origins of the written language came from this princess who was mesmorized by the flame of a candle and one of her underlings used the shape of the flames to then create an alphabet...

The claim for this manuscript to have 900 charichters is a big claim for such a small sample. If they have more let it public, Vonyich is available from the NSA, so if its still in existance there should be no reason not to make it public.

posted on Oct, 4 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Great post so much information. Thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This information always interested me and had the aroma of some shade of true.

One more incident that indicates a secret world around us.

Good work on IDing the possible location and nice to remind folks about this particular incident. Most can only speculate about the context, but it does point to historical high tech ...from us or some other.

The secretiveness simply ensures our fascination.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Apologies on the delayed reply! I have been busy investigating other odd things

I have taken a look at the symbols and drawings yes! Some of them may appear in a book that I have, as they appear familiar. But I have not yet had a chance to track them down. I need to do that, this is a soft reminder to do so. Others, I believe may be star maps. Loginova is definitely an interesting woman, to say the least. I believe her.

In terms of trips, I would LOVE to plan one. But alas, I live in Australia and have far too many responsibilities and cannot go galivanting around the world digging holes, as much as I would love to do so.

And thankyou for the kind words regarding the avatar! Kizaru is a personal favourite of mine. I find his juxtaposition of power and character to be incredibly funny.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join