It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Kingdom Will Begin Deploying Troops to the Ukraine vs Russia War Zone.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I was reading your posts in another thread suggesting that you want more people to die rather than surrender.

What is happening in Ukraine is polar opposite to MSM garbage. The reality is that NATO is fuelling a war with Russia that started because of NATO expansionism into Russias back yard .. any other explanation is propaganda.

Normally some media manipulation can be tolerated during a war, although it is usually extremely poorly executed and is obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature. Propaganda is now costing hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian lives.

Promoting that Ukraine could win a war against Russia is a complete fallacy and is being pushed by NATO to attack Russia using poor Ukrainian people to do the dirty work. The US is behind this war from the start through its European influence .. it is the US who poked the bear.

Just a few days ago, I read that some US spokesperson was delighting in the fact that this is only costing the US a small percentage of the defence budget but with no Americans dying. He thought that was a good deal for America. It would be interesting to know how many of you agree with that sentiment.

Ukraine has been defeated .. the WEF puppet Zelensky has killed and maimed the best part of one million Slavs .. Johnson and Bidens' interference when Russia and Ukraine had already signed the peace deal, consigned hundreds of thousands of poor Ukrainian conscripts to their deaths. Ukraine could NEVER win this war by any metric and yet NATO are paying for their blood sacrifice with the hard earned dollars of hard pressed working people.

The nazis control Ukraine! .. they were always simmering since WW2 but had became emboldened during the Petro Poroshenko years. He encouraged the ultra nationalist sentiment enticing the Stepan Banderos admiring nazis into the open and used them to promote apartheid against ethnic Russians.

It is the reason why Donbas applied and got independence status from Ukraine. The Minsk agreement assured peace .. except Ukraine continued shelling the Donbas and murdered 14,000 civilians. The nazi Asov battalion occupied the ex nuclear fallout shelter built by the soviets in the steel factory outside Mariupol and used it as a base to terrorise the Ukrainian people of Donbas.

German's Merkel and France's Holland signed the Minsk agreement and Merkel recently announced that they never intended to honour the peace agreement and they just did it to buy time for the Ukrainians to get a stronger army. They built a NATO trained army to challenge Russia. This is honourable? .. how can anyone trust NATO to keep a treaty.

Poroshenko used them to terrorise any non Ukrainian speaking citizens and ethnically cleansed Russians from their homeland.

Putin declared in a speech that the worst thing that could have happened was the breaking up of the USSR, but not for the reasons jumped on by the MSM. The reason he said was, that it has left millions of Russian people homeless.

The sobering reality in the current situation is that a win for Ukraine, which would present an existential threat to Russia will result in the death of all life on planet earth .. Russia has more nuclear weapons than any other country on the planet. Contrary to propaganda, Russia's military might in a ground war and technology warfare is proven. Any other kind of war will fix any carbon emissions issues permanently.

To any Ukrainian supporters .. please prosecute for peace for the sake of all Ukrainian people and ultimately all of humanity .. the longer this continues the more Ukraine will die as a nation.

edit on 30-9-2023 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What a brilliant idea, shall we start painting targets on our backs now?

I think this is a bad move from a cunch of bunts I certainly didn't vote for.

Take it away Edwin....

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: Kreeate

I was reading your posts in another thread suggesting that you want more people to die rather than surrender.

What is happening in Ukraine is polar opposite to MSM garbage. The reality is that NATO is fuelling a war with Russia that started because of NATO expansionism into Russias back yard .. any other explanation is propaganda.

Normally some media manipulation can be tolerated during a war, although it is usually extremely poorly executed and is obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature. Propaganda is now costing hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian lives.

Promoting that Ukraine could win a war against Russia is a complete fallacy and is being pushed by NATO to attack Russia using poor Ukrainian people to do the dirty work. The US is behind this war from the start through its European influence .. it is the US who poked the bear.

Just a few days ago, I read that some US spokesperson was delighting in the fact that this is only costing the US a small percentage of the defence budget but with no Americans dying. He thought that was a good deal for America. It would be interesting to know how many of you agree with that sentiment.

Ukraine has been defeated .. the WEF puppet Zelensky has killed and maimed the best part of one million Slavs .. Johnson and Bidens' interference when Russia and Ukraine had already signed the peace deal, consigned hundreds of thousands of poor Ukrainian conscripts to their deaths. Ukraine could NEVER win this war by any metric and yet NATO are paying for their blood sacrifice with the hard earned dollars of hard pressed working people.

The nazis control Ukraine! .. they were always simmering since WW2 but had became emboldened during the Petro Poroshenko years. He encouraged the ultra nationalist sentiment enticing the Stepan Banderos admiring nazis into the open and used them to promote apartheid against ethnic Russians.

It is the reason why Donbas applied and got independence status from Ukraine. The Minsk agreement assured peace .. except Ukraine continued shelling the Donbas and murdered 14,000 civilians. The nazi Asov battalion occupied the ex nuclear fallout shelter built by the soviets in the steel factory outside Mariupol and used it as a base to terrorise the Ukrainian people of Donbas.

German's Merkel and France's Holland signed the Minsk agreement and Merkel recently announced that they never intended to honour the peace agreement and they just did it to buy time for the Ukrainians to get a stronger army. They built a NATO trained army to challenge Russia. This is honourable? .. how can anyone trust NATO to keep a treaty.

Poroshenko used them to terrorise any non Ukrainian speaking citizens and ethnically cleansed Russians from their homeland.

Putin declared in a speech that the worst thing that could have happened was the breaking up of the USSR, but not for the reasons jumped on by the MSM. The reason he said was, that it has left millions of Russian people homeless.

The sobering reality in the current situation is that a win for Ukraine, which would present an existential threat to Russia will result in the death of all life on planet earth .. Russia has more nuclear weapons than any other country on the planet. Contrary to propaganda, Russia's military might in a ground war and technology warfare is proven. Any other kind of war will fix any carbon emissions issues permanently.

To any Ukrainian supporters .. please prosecute for peace for the sake of all Ukrainian people and ultimately all of humanity .. the longer this continues the more Ukraine will die as a nation.

I agree.

The longer this goes on the worse it is for Ukraine. Russia is proven now that it can handle this for a long time. Which when you go by numbers, it’s in Russias favor. With or without NATO there.

I heard recently about Medvedev basically confirming what Lavrov and others said not long ago. That they are firm on the plans andthe mission. They are going to fight until the current Ukrainian regime is wiped out.

Russia isn’t messing around here. They CANT back out now.

With or without Putin the situation remains. If anything anyone after Putin will be worse. And not as reserved.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Britain has provided five-week military training courses to around 20,000 Ukrainians over the past year, and intends to train a similar number going forward.

Helps explain why the Ukraine is losing.....

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

With or without Putin the situation remains. If anything anyone after Putin will be worse. And not as reserved.

I was indoctrinated to be a Russiaphobe like most people in the West .. turns out Putin is the only adult in the room and we better start paying attention .. as disturbing as it sounds .. Russia has God on their side and they cannot be defeated. This is because of the Satanic nature of our Western Governments .. God always wins.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

Russia isn’t messing around here. They CANT back out now.

I agree.

What is being overlooked is that Putin could be considered quite rational and moderate compared to other possibilities. Internal criticisms have largely been because he didn't invade earlier or that he is being too soft. The US no doubt think they can install a puppet, but I doubt it will be that simple and the risk isn't worth it.

edit on 1-10-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So if Putin were to suddenly die of natural causes, everyone wouldn't cheer and sing like on The wizard of Oz when the witch had the water thrown on her?

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
nato could have stopped the bs in ukraine in 48 hours

Source for this claim please?

He doesn't need a source for his/her personal opinion.

Going around asking for sources on personal opinions disrupts conversations.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: [post=27156326]
Why send British troops to train Ukraine soldiers, instead of continuing to train Ukraine soldiers on British soil?

Too many have probably been deserting and disappearing while in Britain. In Ukraine, they have no place to run.

Not only ignorant, but also bordering on propaganda. Well played.

That's your own opinion though. One can argue that is not only ignorant, but also bordering on propaganda. Well played. (using your own words).

Where have I seen this style of writing before...?!
Hmmm...
edit on 1-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
That's not a good idea.
You can not fight a major nuclear power on ground troops with small little countries around the world you cannot so something is fishy about this stuff.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes of course and with common sense knows that you don't go against a major nuclear power especially like Russia India China Pakistan or even America what a joke.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I wouldn't go as far as to say that but you know the world is full of trickery so who really knows what's happening.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Why send British troops to train Ukraine soldiers, instead of continuing to train Ukraine soldiers on British soil?

Because Grant Shapps is an idiot , many questioned his appointment to the defence secretary job because of that.

"I was talking about eventually getting the training brought closer and actually into Ukraine as well," Mr Shapps said.
news.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

Britain has provided five-week military training courses to around 20,000 Ukrainians over the past year, and intends to train a similar number going forward.

Helps explain why the Ukraine is losing.....

Ukraine are making steady progress in reclaiming their territory , if you choose to call that losing that speaks more about you than who is training them.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

The Ukraine has been winning for AGES now.

I wonder why the Brits are going there…

Maybe for the victory celebration?

I almost fell off my chair at the legion laughing. Russia if they choose can squash the Ukraine like a bug. You're a funny guy lol

Cheers - Dave

Really? Really??? You seriously think that? They've been fighting their genocidal, land-grab of a war for a year and half now, Kyiv is beyond their reach, Kharkiv is beyond their reach, the attempt on Odessa was stillborn from the start, the Black Sea Fleet has run away, they're buying shells from North Korea - you really think that Russia's a great military power? Russia's Army is a hollow shell, stuck together with packing tape, unable to advance very far, reeling from defeat after defeat, led by the corrupt and the incompetent.
I almost fell off my chair laughing at your ludicrous claim. Get some better information.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Russia has God on their side and they cannot be defeated. This is because of the Satanic nature of our Western Governments .. God always wins.

I haven't commented at all in regards to this war. But reading what I know to
be from out of the a=hole propaganda western media machine. And some of
the threads here on ATS. In comparison, many times I came away feeling that
Putin's chain was being yanked really hard. And that he might be the only one
holding back a world war.

But from the start I've considered this war as having everything to do with
depopulation, genocide, murder, human sacrifice you name it. But I never
said anything, never commented, but now I have to say. I think you welded
that one and look at the only thing this war has accomplished. A diminished
population. And one more thing, it's going to suck knowing those feelings
I had were right. The above quote tells me you know exactly what's up.
Thanks for posting.

This is for member Djz3ro

edit on 1-10-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Welp, Amazon’s Alexa did predict that WW3 would start on 23 November 2023.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Don't put your words in my mouth.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

I was indoctrinated to be a Russiaphobe like most people in the West .. turns out Putin is the only adult in the room and we better start paying attention .. as disturbing as it sounds .. Russia has God on their side and they cannot be defeated. This is because of the Satanic nature of our Western Governments .. God always wins.

Really? Your god likes people who commit horrific war crimes like mass rape and murder, steal anything that's not nailed down and which throws raw recruits with no training and rifles from the 1890's into battle?
The Russian Army is running out of half-decent equipment. Putin's desperate now, his short victorious war has humiliated him.
Are you sure that you haven't gotten things mixed up in terms of your mythical entities?

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
nato could have stopped the bs in ukraine in 48 hours

Source for this claim please?

He doesn't need a source for his/her personal opinion.

Going around asking for sources on personal opinions disrupts conversations.

It was not an opinion. It was a definitive statement about the efficiency and speed of NATO, which I questioned.
Go away now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join