It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Kingdom Will Begin Deploying Troops to the Ukraine vs Russia War Zone.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Get rid of Putin. Save a ton of innocent lives. Leaders of the most advanced nations should be ashamed of themselves for not taking out the trash (and making look like natural causes).

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Soo the crocks within the UK politicians just like the US have too much invested in Ukraine dirty business, that is why they have to protect those investments from been exposed.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: [post=27156326]
Why send British troops to train Ukraine soldiers, instead of continuing to train Ukraine soldiers on British soil?

Too many have probably been deserting and disappearing while in Britain. In Ukraine, they have no place to run.

Not only ignorant, but also bordering on propaganda. Well played.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

See it for what it is. Zelensky got the goods on world "leaders" from Klaus sqwab and epstein types and he's blackmailing them. Send me money or I will destroy your glass house. So the money laundering continues until all these sick perverts legalize and normalize pedophilia so they cant be charged. Haven't you noticed the push for maximum perversion and degeneracy?

Wake up and smell the sickness!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If only it was that easy.

You know yourself that what might replace him could well be worse.

The UN has no real teeth militarily speaking where Russia is concerned.

And fighting NATO equates to a third world war.

It Putin were to simply die of ""natural causes"" the power vacuum could be even more destabilising.

Anyhoo my bedtime now, 3am here, up in a few.

Good night.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think Russia owed them a favour so they let them train some troops.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I agree, why add risk of getting in a direct conflict when hardly any Brits will benefit by it at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Canadians training the nasty Azov's followed by Nazi worship ricochet, first in Canada 🚩🔔 🚩 Britain wants to be included in the Nazi lover cult and embrace the ramifications?

Who are they gonna rise in ovation for?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Soo the crocks within the UK politicians just like the US have too much invested in Ukraine dirty business, that is why they have to protect those investments from been exposed.

Sadly, America is treating Ukraine Citizens (here and in Ukraine) better than millions of needy Americans. In fact, the debit cards they get here in America were being used in the Walmart electronics department today.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27156326]
Why send British troops to train Ukraine soldiers, instead of continuing to train Ukraine soldiers on British soil?

Too many have probably been deserting and disappearing while in Britain. In Ukraine, they have no place to run.

About 26,000 Ukrainian men have gone to Romania to escape the meat grinder.

Quite a few died in-route: www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If only it was that easy.

You know yourself that what might replace him could well be worse.

The UN has no real teeth militarily speaking where Russia is concerned.

And fighting NATO equates to a third world war.

It Putin were to simply die of ""natural causes"" the power vacuum could be even more destabilising.

Anyhoo my bedtime now, 3am here, up in a few.

Good night.

As Captain Kirk (Star Trek) used to tell his officers... "THE RISK IS ENORMOUS, BUT SO IS THE POTENTIAL FOR GOOD!"

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WANATENTOURHIVEX
I think Russia owed them a favour so they let them train some troops.

I think the U.K. may be testing Putin to see what they can get away with. Poland provided fighter jets. No Putin retaliation. The US sent tanks. No Putin retaliation. Now its the United Kingdom's turn.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
didn't America send military instructors to train the south Vietnamese in the early 1960's?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I agree, why add risk of getting in a direct conflict when hardly any Brits will benefit by it at all.

Testing Putin. Nobody knows how much pressure can be exerted before all hell breaks loose.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Notice you don't hear any more about mercenaries in Ukraine. They've all run away too.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Canadians training the nasty Azov's followed by Nazi worship ricochet, first in Canada 🚩🔔 🚩 Britain wants to be included in the Nazi lover cult and embrace the ramifications?

Who are they gonna rise in ovation for?

You're deep. I don't know what an AZOV is. I thought it was Canada's Trudeau who worshipped Nazis. I know NUTHING.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Notice you don't hear any more about mercenaries in Ukraine. They've all run away too.

Didn't their boss die in a place crash about 3 weeks ago?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Didn’t Trump lambast Biden for not doing enough a few months in? I remember him suggesting US drones be providing direct support.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ah ok, the title of this thread got my attention, especially the "Will send" part. Then I read the article and noticed the headline, especially the "Aims to" part. Sigh

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

ISW reported back in may that the kardovites have replaced wagner, and ukraine troops have reported that they have seen former wagner units under russain control back on the front in bakhmut.

there are also reports of cubans nationals fighting for russia in ukraine,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join