It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Ukrainians surrendering

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2
a reply to: Connector

Well here is a link to an article from our typically leftist media.

edmontonjournal.com... e

A Canadian Jewish organization is once again calling for the removal of two Edmonton monuments commemorating Ukrainians who fought with Nazi Germany during the Second World War.

If you you are to suggest that because I posted a link to this article that I am an Edmontonian you would be exactly right.

I have seen the monuments first hand.

ETA: if the link won’t work Google the following…

Group resumes decades-old fight to remove statue of Ukrainian Nazi collaborator outside Edmonton cultural centre

I know Edmonton has a HUGE UKRAINIAN population, had no idea Edmonton had the statue of the Ukraines Nazis hero

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Thanks, now I have the munchies! That sounds awesome!

I’m not saying Russia is any better than the Ukraine. Just that there seems to be an imbalance in perception.

I work with a bunch of Ukrainian refugees in my department and even among them there is doubt and disagreement over what’s going on.

In this topic of the OP’s there may be Russian propaganda but my Ukrainian friends at work my surprise people about what they think about their own leader and media.

Enjoy your pizza and get back if you have any thought about the Guardian article.

edit on 29-9-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Overall, they are good people and good Canadians, I’m sure it’s a huge minority that would have anything to do with this mess.

Same with our Russian population.

We have a food festival every year and the sad thing is, the Russian pavilion has been banned. Very sad, if you ask me.

This one sided propaganda is hurting normal people. Both the Ukrainian and Russian population left their homelands and chose to be Canadian for good reasons and it’s unfair that they are caught up in this unless they choose to be.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: anonentity

Sounds about right...

Russian Black Sea commander shown on video call after Ukraine said he was killed

The problem with this, is that the answer to him being “alive” is that one proof is a Zoom call where he appears in the tiny Zoom box, without moving or speaking. The other video is undated.
Is there a video of this piece of trash speaking or even moving, that is dated after Ukraine blew up all that equipment and
Russians?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Overall, they are good people and good Canadians, I’m sure it’s a huge minority that would have anything to do with this mess.

Same with our Russian population.

We have a food festival every year and the sad thing is, the Russian pavilion has been banned. Very sad, if you ask me.

This one sided propaganda is hurting normal people. Both the Ukrainian and Russian population left their homelands and chose to be Canadian for good reasons and it’s unfair that they are caught up in this unless they choose to be.

Totally agree with ur whole post

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   

That's all I got to say about this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

crooks, thieves, conmen and liars cannot not be trusted, especially ones that their are basically financial criminals.
that's morriss claytons' whole deal feed off of conspiracy nut job's. he's a con man like greer, throw enough bull sh@@ out there and get the i want to belvibers to subscribe, so he can make bucks off advertisements and products.

but if you want to to be ignorant and trust a con man go ahead.

edit on 30-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
United Kingdom considering sending Troops/Navy to Ukraine.

gettr.com...

Very bad, if true. Pray that it isn't.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The line is staring to get blurry.

It looks like the west is going in at some point.

Army hospital in Germany treating Americans wounded in combat in Ukraine

www.stripes.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

The line is staring to get blurry.

It looks like the west is going in at some point.

Army hospital in Germany treating Americans wounded in combat in Ukraine

www.stripes.com...

Those Americans (Westeners) are volunteers... No official American (Western) involvement, yet...

Members of the Ukrainian armed forces have been treated there, as well as volunteers from the United States and other allied countries, Sanchez said.

edit on 30-9-2023 by Kreeate because: clarified

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Yes but the hospital is a military hospital.

Lines are blurred, not crossed yet.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'll ask my Russian friend today if that is true until then I don't believe anything I hear on the internet anymore, unless it's from President Biden.

Biden rofl. I know it was sarcasm, but I almost spit out my beer and beer us expensive lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Kreeate

Yes but the hospital is a military hospital.

Lines are blurred, not crossed yet.

Not sure what a military hospital has to do with the potential origin of Western aid.
Lines are blurred indeed. My point stands.
edit on 30-9-2023 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
One could dismiss this as Russian propaganda, but the fact of using females on the front line tends to suggest that they are running out of men.

Too late. I can remember a video early on of Ukrainian women in all sorts of military positions doing their job to defeat the ebil Russians.

It was all totally believable of course, with no hint of propaganda or PR stunt. That they were all quite attractive and looked like they just stepped off the catwalk surely seemed to indicate "that's legit". Wonder if the US ever paid to set up salons near the front?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join