It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Ukrainians surrendering

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'll ask my Russian friend today if that is true until then I don't believe anything I hear on the internet anymore, unless it's from President Biden.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

GOD LET this be sarcasm.

Mother Russia has come home 🇷🇺🐻

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My intention with the metaphor was to emphasize the damaging nature of misinformation, regardless of its source or intent. It's about promoting accuracy and truthfulness in all discussions.

There are lies from all sides some more military secrets then lies other more lies then anything that is war, but the invader will not be the most believable in any case, you might support the invader but that is often of personal reasons and not logical and fair reasons.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Oh..now I support the invader......

Guess you dont' get to lecture me on logical and fair.

See, the trouble with trying to blanket information with the "propaganda" label is that it makes the accuser look foolish.

The old colloquium, even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually.

Meanwhile, the west is arguing over how many Ukrainians its going to take to play with their new toys.....

So save me your attempts at virtue as well, thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I spent a few minutes thinking about why you guys like talking to us westerners so much.

Western websites are the only place you can experience freedom of speech.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

A internet user one time told me his suspiciously acute observation about someone similar. I defended said user.....but now...I think he may be onto something.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well they're getting $300 million more because why not? Americans ain't gonna do squat. Could've been $300 billion, wouldn't matter.
thehill.com...
McCarthy and his RINO's shook hands and patted backs! They just adore advancing Obiden's agendas! Fkn traitorous thieves.

They really put on a great show this time, amirite? Award winning performances by some of the greatest actors of our generation!!

/s

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: anonentity

Ukraine has "no commanders are poorly trained and have little medical supplies" but is still spanking Russia left and right. Up and down. Breaking though multiple flanks, clearing mine fields, taking out navy ships and subs, wiping out officers by the dozens.

Imagine what they'd be doing with some good commanders and better training?

That's pretty embarrassing for Russia and Russophiles.

Oh wow , the whole worlds arming them . We’ve given them billions upon billions of dollars .

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"Thousands of Ukrainians surrendering"

Better surrendering than being killed for the evil games of some money bags and their puppets.

Imagine if all peasant soldiers on all sides would stop to kill each other and instead would force those who create wars for profits and to cover their dirty deeds to fight each other in a backyard wrestling ring, with barbed wire, broken glass everywhere etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

but is still spanking Russia left and right. Up and down. Breaking though multiple flanks, clearing mine fields, taking out navy ships and subs, wiping out officers by the dozens.

Weird that Russia is occupying Ukraine. The way you tell it, one would expect the country that is getting ’spanked’ to be occupied…. Or at least not occupying the victorious country.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Ukraine has "no commanders are poorly trained and have little medical supplies" but is still spanking Russia left and right. Up and down. Breaking though multiple flanks, clearing mine fields, taking out navy ships and subs, wiping out officers by the dozens.

Imagine what they'd be doing with some good commanders and better training?

That's pretty embarrassing for Russia and Russophiles.

Except everything you just said is pure MSM/WarPigs propaganda...

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

100% Pro Russia Propaganda channel

As opposed to the many MSM/WarPigs pro Ukraine Propaganda channels here in the good ole US of A?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Western websites are the only place you can experience freedom of speech.

Let's see then.

I wonder openly which Admin it was who popped in on page two and populated the quoted post with 10 stars.

I also openly wonder which Admin it was who sniped members pointing out the folly of this whole Ukraine business over the last year and a half.

Things that are so obvious. Let's go on and see if I'm freely able to point them out.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: JinMI

It's about promoting accuracy and truthfulness in all discussions.

And who, pray tell, is the arbiter of 'accuracy and truthfulness in all discussion'? You?

Rotflmao!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Are you calling some members of ATS Russian disinformation agents?

I would think that would be against the ToS.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've no doubt that you are a genuine American Patriot...

Here's another genuine American Patriot, one who has a stellar reputation as such a true American, and also has a clear perspective on the war in Ukraine:

Larry C Johnson is a veteran of the CIA and the State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism. He is the founder and managing partner of BERG Associates, which was established in 1998. Larry provided training to the US Military’s Special Operations community for 24 years. He has been vilified by the right and the left, which means he must be doing something right. You can also follow me on telegram (t.me/sonar_21 (t.me...), Patreon and Substack (larrycjohnson.substack.com...).

LINK to just one of many TRUE articles

Fair warning, you may discover you have been 'drinking media koolaid', but if you truly are an American Patriot, you should be man enough to accept difficult truths.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
If you are sincere in desiring Truth -

- check out the link in my ATS post here: RE: Real Patriot

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In somewhat related news:

Putin signs decree allowing Ukrainians to enter Russia visa-free with domestic passports

Now I'll get my popcorn and wait for the russophobes to explain how this is utterly cynic and evil.

🍿

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Did anyone watch Erik Prince on SRS this week? He had an interesting take on our government and the Ukraine conflict.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that the Russians have been dropping leaflets and giving a frequency called the Volga frequency, telling how to surrender legally and not get shot. They have no commanders are poorly trained and have little medical supplies. If Ukraine is winning it sends are stark reminder to the taxpayers, that this is money down the drain. It starts at thirty min. mark. This will have to escalate soon, and probably before they put Ukrainian women on the front line. It does look like it is over when they draft the women.

One could dismiss this as Russian propaganda, but the fact of using females on the front line tends to suggest that they are running out of men.

Dear oh dear .. you should no better than post this propaganda

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that the Russians have been dropping leaflets and giving a frequency called the Volga frequency, telling how to surrender legally and not get shot. They have no commanders are poorly trained and have little medical supplies. If Ukraine is winning it sends are stark reminder to the taxpayers, that this is money down the drain. It starts at thirty min. mark. This will have to escalate soon, and probably before they put Ukrainian women on the front line. It does look like it is over when they draft the women.

One could dismiss this as Russian propaganda, but the fact of using females on the front line tends to suggest that they are running out of men.

If this was a 5th grade essay, I'd give you a 40% mark out of 100. Twenty percent for content and twenty percent for effort.
Put some effort into it next time. Perhaps do a grammar and spell check. It's free nowadays.

On-topic...

Actually... I still don't quite understand what you're on about.

Please...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join