It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Nazi American World Order?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This country, and most of the rest of the world it would seem, is controlled by great evil. We can see that they are making alot of changes and other actions lately. So is this the start of the New Nazi American World Order in play?
It could even be argued that the Nazi's weren't quite this evil. Anyone who is not helping to deter this is basically aiding them and allowing it to happen.
edit on 27-9-2023 by Chalgreen because: small error

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalgreen
This country, and most of the rest of the world it would seem, is controlled by great evil. We can see that they are making alot of changes and other actions lately. So is this the start of the New Nazi American World Order in play?
It could even be argued that the Nazi's weren't quite this evil. Anyone who is not helping to deter this is basically aiding them and allowing it to happen.

I think through operation paperclip and the allies/soviet equivalent was the take over by nazis. We seem to be living in the 4th reich. It is like they infiltrated the shadow government and took them over.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The word "Nazi" is over-used. The US ain't Nazi and does not exhibit any aspect of Nazism. You should do some research on the subject.

Furthermore, I don't think "most of the rest of the world" thinks the US is controlled by great evil. Most of the rest of the world would be happy to relocate from their current place of abode in Craplandia, to the US. This point is supported by the immigration statistics. Not many Americans trying to emigrate from their homeland to China, Nigeria or Brazil.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It could even be argued that the Nazi's weren't quite this evil.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion could you expand on this part though, what compares to gas chambers in your opinion?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It could even be argued that the Nazi's weren't quite this evil. .

Really? The US is doing worse than murdering 6 million Jews, invading and destroying neighbors, mass murdering by the tens of thousands Catholics, many of them Polish, including slaughtering 3,000 Catholic priests, mass murdering homosexuals and the infirm and the handicapped? You'll have to give some evidence of this because I'm just not seeing it.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
not nasis.

b0lshevikian.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalgreen

History repeats.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Are they still alive, then?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This country, and most of the rest of the world it would seem, is controlled by great evil.

We call them politicians, and believe it or not are a necessary evil compared to the alternative.

Anyhoo democracy hardly equates to "New Nazi American World Order".

We can see that they are making alot of changes and other actions lately.

Reactions mainly as opposed to actions, by my guess.

As to change, well that's in the post, and without such civilsations tend to stagnate and die.

So is this the start of the New Nazi American World Order in play?

I think you may have been watching to much "The Man In The High Castle".

I think the likes of 6 million dead Jews and other poor bastards might disagree with that assessment.

Anyone who is not helping to deter this is basically aiding them and allowing it to happen.

So anybody that doesn't agree with the kind of Qanonacrap you choose to believe in is against you i suppose?

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
kristallknacht ..... 'mostly peaceful protests'
holocaust ..... state sanctioned destruction of the unborn
crooked judges ..... crooked judges, politically motivated
controlled media ..... voluntarily submissive ideological-allied media
zero tolerance for opposition..... zero tolerance for opposition
state control of food ..... increased government control of food
ideological zealots in charge ..... ideological zealots in charge
(many corrupt$) ..... (many corrupt$)

just off the top of my head
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

"just off the top of my head".

Indeed.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't think it has reached maturation at this stage. Canada is feeling the pain of embracing Nazis.
None of us we there to be wooed by the 3rd reich as in use as a gauge in contrast to Biden America today.

With our track record of collateral damage, we're not far behind.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

everyone is entitled to their own opinion could you expand on this part though, what compares to gas chambers in your opinion?

mRNA

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

big difference in what's going on today and what the real nazi's were doing.
the nazi's were all about race, genetic superiority, and dabbling in the occult.
today it's all about power, and greed, and they don't really care what race or nationality the members of the club are so long as they come from the rich.

edit on 27-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Seriously?

You compare that to WW2, the Nazi invasion of Europe, the Blitz, Africa, the Holocaust?!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Seriously?

You compare that to WW2, the Nazi invasion of Europe, the Blitz, Africa, the Holocaust?!!!!

When all is said and done, it will probably kill at least as many, if not more, people.

And they’ll say we did it willingly.

So, I guess it’s all in how you decide to scale impact and by what means. If it’s just dead or maimed people, then ya, I stand by my comment.

Let me say this differently. Did Paperclip and other programs almost certainly bring a German influence into the US, and particularly the “sciences” and aerospace? I’d say yes.

The the MIC come after that, in force?

Yes, it did.

So, while I wouldn’t go so far as claiming this is the next “Reich”, there is a non-zero probability nefarious plans afoot that have been played out over 60+ years.

The Germans were materially further ahead technologically than the Allies in WW2. The big questions around that are “how?” And “why?”

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

"When all is said and done, it will probably kill at least as many, if not more, people."

Probably?

No.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Germany achieved significant technological advancements during World War II, but stating that they were "materially further ahead technologically than the Allies" kind of oversimplifies the technological landscape of the time.

The war effort on both sides spurred rapid technological innovation, and each side had its strengths and weaknesses.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"When all is said and done, it will probably kill at least as many, if not more, people."

Probably?

No.

Only time will tell. Personally, I hope you’re right.

Though I have my doubts.
edit on 27-9-2023 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join