It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Bidens Dog ' Commander '

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I trusted you! To be serious!

But you had me wondering for a while and search for it and nothing came up.

You got me good here!!! Ahh!!!

Rofl

I am sorry , I should have Added a ' haha ' or something.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I am in pain currently because of some stupid thing I did at work and got pain killers that impact me more than I like it. So don't have a bad consciousness, I am not firing on all cylinders today.

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

I am in pain currently because of some stupid thing I did at work and got pain killers that impact me more than I like it. So don't have a bad consciousness, I am not firing on all cylinders today.

I've perhaps had some wine.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I remember that old saying.

A dog is a reflection of its owner.

So, when you have a pattern, seeing multiple dogs by the same owner exhibiting viscious behavior.

I start to think these dogs are being abused.

😥

That tells me alot about the family occupying the white house ..

🤔

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 28-9-2023 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The Bennard family owned their pit bulls for 8 years. From when they were puppies. From absolutely all accounts they were excellent dog owners, the dogs were well trained and never posed a problem or showed any aggression at all. In fact, touted as "nanny" dogs.

Until they snapped which all pit bulls do eventually. It cost the lives of 2 children and nearly cost their mother's life as well as she fought to pull the two aggressive monsters off of her children.

Two children were killed and their mother was hospitalized after the family's two pit bulls attacked them outside their family home in Tennessee, authorities said.

Family members said Kirstie Jane Bennard, 30, suffered multiple injuries when she tried to pull the dogs off her 5-month-old son Hollace Dean and 2-year-old daughter Lilly Jane, who were killed in the attack.

"She put her body on top of Lilly's to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's husband's uncle, Jeff Gibson, told USA Today. "Both [dogs] started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."

The Oct. 5 attack lasted 10 minutes.

people.com...

Of course pit bull apologists and "pitnutters" tried to blame the family or the mom or the children for doing something offensive to the dogs to cause the dogs to murder them in this horrific, terrifying manner but it didn't really fly at all (outside of the pitbull lover cult) because again....this was a lovely family who took excellent care of these dogs and these dogs never showed any aggression whatsoever until they decided that the 5 month old and 2 year old looked like a nice snack.

Pit bulls are made to be ruthless fighting and killing machines via selective breeding. No amount of "good owner" can overcome hardwired genetics. There are thousands of cases very similar to this one. Someone has the dog from a puppy, treats it very well and loves it very much and yet the dog suddenly "snaps" and kills them. They are master escape artists and pose a huge danger to the general public who may be walking or riding bikes minding their own business when from nowhere a loose pitbull attacks.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ch1nch1lla

Until they snapped which all pit bulls do eventually.

Not a big fan if pit bulls but what you just wrote needs some evidence. ALL pit bulls do eventually snap?

That's a bold statement that you better be able to prove. Yet you can not. This only leaves me the option to think that you are falling for the same trap the people you accuse of being blind and endangering everyone, cause pit bull.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Pit bulls are made to be ruthless fighting and killing machines via selective breeding. No amount of "good owner" can overcome hardwired genetics. There are thousands of cases very similar to this one. Someone has the dog from a puppy, treats it very well and loves it very much and yet the dog suddenly "snaps" and kills them. They are master escape artists and pose a huge danger to the general public who may be walking or riding bikes minding their own business when from nowhere a loose pitbull attacks.

That is horrible what happened to the Family and those children. That being said.

You have not the slightest Idea what you are talking about .

Pit bulls are the best Family Dog you can own , I've owned several from Birth and never have one of my Pits even looked at me sideways much less attacked me .

Pit Bulls are unfortunately used as fighting dogs yes and this is because of there overall Compact Muscle tone and Bite Strength , but that being said Mastiffs , Rottweilers , German Shepard's and a Host of other dogs are used as fighting Dogs . German Shepard's are Notorious for Turning on people and Biting them hints one of the reasons for this thread.

I don't care what this Story says and I don't care what you say about Pit Bulls , If those Two Dogs did what the story says they did then there is a reason . When you hear about Pit bulls attacking people 9 times out of 10 the Dog can be traced back to a Dog fighting pit.

A Family Dog raised from birth does not just snap , Unless it's a Chihuahua those dogs are nuts.

That Story is just some random story from 2022 , and no where in the story does it say This family raised the dogs from Puppies it just says they had them for 8 years, It does not go on to explain the Dogs back grounds or any details on why the attack happened .
edit on 28-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ah, NO. Not all pitbills snap. Most ridiculous comment.

My son had one, that was given to him. He was the 5th owner of buddy. Worst thing the pitty did, until the day he died, was learn how to turn on the faucet. (not turn it off!)

Our neighbor has an old pit as well, and he is the original owner. Has NEVER snapped at or bit anyone.

That is a tragic story. But in all honesty, it could have been any breed of dog. You don't know all the circumstances.

BTW, farther down on that page, there was a 9month old killed by a boxer/hound mix. Kinda proves my point.

edit on 28-9-2023 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
He thinks he is a drug dog. I mean we all know their lit because no one got charged for bringing coke into the White House.
edit on Seppm30pmf0000002023-09-28T18:26:50-05:000650 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more. Having had sheps, retrievers and many more breeds throughout my life.
My rescue pit bull ( he was a pup), Romeo was the best, most gentle, loyal , and the smartest boy I've ever had. I lost him at 13 1/2 in dec 2021 from hemangiosarcoma. I remain heartbroken and feel like something is missing every day without him. He changed many minds about pit bulls on our journeys together. We traveled together to over 23 states four times over. After losing Romeo, I don't know if I can ever get another

As for Biden's poor dog. I couldn't agree more I watched a quick video on Twitter last night. Bidens Shep got tangled in his leash. What does the moron Biden do? He gave him a hard kick to his head. Abusive POS old man! It's no wonder the dog is biting people. Poor dog will probably pay the ultimate price
:
edit on 29-9-2023 by Pitlover because: (no reason given)
:
edit on 29-9-2023 by Pitlover because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

There's always one in the crowd, you're it.
You have zero idea what you are talking about
Also, I have friends in TN that live near that incident. There is a LOT more to that story. There always is.
Quit being such a programed hater and do some research.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:40 AM
link   
O

.Angry Joe, At it again.Kicking his dog
[twitter.com...=27152152]asabuvsobelow[/post
edit on 29-9-2023 by Pitlover because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I thought this was funny:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join