It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal Flaws in the Theory of Spacetime and Black Holes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I have always liked this quote: “Aristotle said a bunch of stuff that was wrong. Galileo and Newton fixed things up. Then Einstein broke everything again. Now, we’ve basically got it all worked out, except for small stuff, big stuff, hot stuff, cold stuff, fast stuff, heavy stuff, dark stuff, turbulence, and the concept of time”
― Zach Weinersmith, Science: Abridged Beyond the Point of Usefulness

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Gothmog

The "black holes" are Planck Stars with no need for infinity .
Some Planck Stars do spin at the speed of light.
However , the space/time fabric is not affected outside of the Event Horizon.

Now you know.
And knowing is half the battle .

Are you saying the event horizon compensates for the spinning of the black hole thereby zeroing out any effects on the spacetime fabric?

Not negates, but no more effect than say starlight bends around the sun.

A whirlpool effect comes to mind.

There is no whirlpool . Just a bending of light caused by gravitational influence. The point of no return is the Event Horizon , at which even light is bent back on itself .
Theoretically , a route of a spaceship could be planned to brush the event horizon on a tangent and accelerate the ship to near light speed.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Why I'm choosing to disclose this first here when I've been planning on putting the video together for YouTube for some time is beyond me.

It had just struck me with what you had said and also with what many of the responses are. I think it is much simpler that there is no such thing as gravity and that SpaceTime does not exist.

Here is the model I propose to solve or better describe the physics of what we perceive as a weak pulling for so we call gravity.

This model in theory and conjecture fits nicely with all experiments of relativity and bridges the Gap to quantum physics. That is if the model is correct or at least closer to the true nature of the observed phenomenal.

I am proposing there's an infinite static field or fields. It is very likely to experimentation that these fields correspond to quantum field theory. They are static in that there is not a satisfactory frequency that vibrates like everything in this universe and is there for outside of this universe or is like a force field throughout it you could think of.

Excitations in these fields cause interaction which results in the energy in this field to become compressed into a volume of space. This compression of course can not up and I believe all these forces a strong force and so on are from the same phenomenon. Which is that when energy exists in this universe it is powered by these invisible static fields and the energy is vortex like wave knot in that field.

As energy becomes compressed and a volume of space results in a level of time. In this theory time is the playing out of the causality, movement, entropy of energy that is in that compressed form that we call matter. If you think as an example that there's absolutely nothing in the universe and I thought experiment then clearly there can be no time for the nothing to track. Unrealistic thought experiment because that means you're not in the universe to observe it either.

If you only had one atom in the entire universe all time would be based off of the oscillations of that atom and ultimately by his entropy. In that time would only exist for the life of the atom. After it has completely decayed then you're back to the measurement of no time as there is nothing to measure.

When energy is not compressed into matter and not it up then the energy is expanding back into the field in which it came. This decay can take a long time. This is dude partially to the fact the time does move slowly for the waveform traveling through the universe on the electromagnetic spectrum. And the speed is instant and constant. Speed cannot exist without a Time variable.

Because as well as we have proven through experimentation light has a speed limit. This means this is the maximum causality to maximum that can happen with this energy in a decompressed form.

If the energy is compressed and matter then where is the limit of causality? Time is the unfolding of causality if something moves because of something causing it to move across the universe like a photon, then time is synonymous with causality and therefore it can be considered in a sense a computation as an analogy therefore the speed of light is like a computational limit for the universe.

When matter becomes more condensed when you fit more atoms into a condensed space causing a greater compression of energy inside of a volume of space, there are more computations happening within that volume and that causes time to run slower as it inches in on this effect of the speed of light the computational limit. Due to this still totally undefined limit of time processing and how that applies to matter or compressed energy, it is clear there is a connection.

Like on a computer and again as an analogy not to say we are in a simulation but the more processing the chip has to run in that chip, the slower the processing will be. It takes more cores or more chips to get faster processing and a volume of space is like a chip and when there's too much going on there it reaches a speed limit which results in the slowing down of the causality within that the slowing down of time.

This is not time dilation time dilation is strictly caused and requires SpaceTime and as a result of the curvature of space-time in relativity. In this theory it is proposed that the more compressed energy which we call matter that resides in a volume of space results in that system to run slower in time.

If we jump back to orthotic experiment rather than having one atom in the universe what if there was enough Adams the universe to create something the size of the planet Earth. The time it would take for that planet to decay completely due to entropy is way longer way slower then the time it takes for a single atom to decay and this is an example the time runs slower because time is the operation or movement of the system the change in the system the entropy of a system of matter.

Like everything in the universe it is not digital it is analog. This means the closer you get to this body of compressed energy which is matter the slower time gets as you approach the core.

When in a specific time zone if you will, you cannot tell if time is running slow or fast because time runs slower or faster for your processing. Because everything is unchanged what happens when you're traveling 6,000 kph and you approach a body of matter where time runs 10% slower just above the surface compared to the location you're at in space and your craft. As you approach the body time runs slower as you get closer so for example above the surface because you're traveling 6,000 km per hour previously and nothing will change that except an opposing Force, then as you approach the planet you would not slow down except due to the atmosphere. Except an hour at the bottom is 10% longer than an hour was up there so unless you're going to speed up going toward the body you would be traveling 6600 km/h at the surface. This is because the energy that you're expending does not change but the amount of space you can cover in the given time does change because the given time is constantly getting slower allowing you to cover more space and the direction you can cover this more space is toward the center of the planet and this is the only reason why things curve in toward a body.

It's not the space-time is curved it's not the space-time exist it's not that there's gravity. It's only because there is a large system of matter which is compressed energy which has the same limit placed on it as a speed of light which causes time to run slower because there's so much energy in that volume of space in the form of matter which I call compressed energy.

The reality is Einstein's relativity has no answer in the beginning at all as to why we accelerate toward the planet. This is done with geodesic and with that and the transformation's done from SpaceTime because it's curved it shows things will accelerate however the planet Earth is curved and as you travel around it you're not going to accelerate just because it's curved. The acceleration is due to the differential in time between compressed and uncompressed energy.

As energy decompresses it gives off what is pure energy and not matter and as these waveforms travel out from the body on the electromagnetic spectrum time runs faster in space to further away from the body it gets time and space is faster for light is compared to one of those closer to the body.

Jss1270

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravityisntreal

Whatever your reason for disclosure here, thank you that was an interesting concept and strangely enough it may correspond with vibrational string theory on a quantum level. Just throwing around fantastical thoughts here. Also I thought I'd take another stab at trying to grasp dimensional reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The "black holes" are Planck Stars with no need for infinity .
Some Planck Stars do spin at the speed of light.
However , the space/time fabric is not affected outside of the Event Horizon.

Now you know.
And knowing is half the battle .

Are you saying the event horizon compensates for the spinning of the black hole thereby zeroing out any effects on the spacetime fabric?

Not negates, but no more effect than say starlight bends around the sun.

A whirlpool effect comes to mind.

There is no whirlpool . Just a bending of light caused by gravitational influence. The point of no return is the Event Horizon , at which even light is bent back on itself .
Theoretically , a route of a spaceship could be planned to brush the event horizon on a tangent and accelerate the ship to near light speed.

Hmm, the more I investigate the more questions I have. This video suggests more complex interactions happening within a lab-created black hole.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wiredcerebellum
I agree with you. However I don’t think we would be able to perceive an entire 4D structure called spacetime. a reply to: Bwarefalsprofits

Light helps us understand the flow and structure of time the same way dust shows us info about the oxygen we breathe but can't see.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A two dimensional being would perceive 3 dimensions as moving lines, dots and curves on a 2D plane. A 3 dimensional being would perceive 4 dimensions as moving 3 dimensional shapes in a 3 dimensional space.

Dimensions are made up of planes. 2 dimensions consists of two vectors intersecting at a 90 degree angle forming a plane. 3 dimensions has a third vector intersecting the other two vectors at 90 degrees forming a 3D space. 4 dimensions introduces a 4th vector intersecting the the 3 vectors in 3 dimensional space at 90 degrees. This represents a time function for 3 dimensional objects. Observations in the 4th dimension would be very strange. 4 dimensional objects would appear as spirals or snake like in appearance.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
With one eye, everything is 2D.
With two eyes, everything is 3D.
Where is your third eye?

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wiredcerebellum

"Absolutely not. We don’t have the 4-dimensional internal components that would allow us to see the 4-dimensional world,"

WTF are you even talking about? We don't have special organs or 'components' for 3 dimensions.

Human brains have something called abstract thinking, so yes we can contemplate 4 spacial dimensions.

Mathematicians, scientists, engineers and generally bright people do all of the time.

You're waaay off here.

Your understanding of black holes is off too.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: wiredcerebellum

"Absolutely not. We don’t have the 4-dimensional internal components that would allow us to see the 4-dimensional world,"

WTF are you even talking about? We don't have special organs or 'components' for 3 dimensions.

Human brains have something called abstract thinking, so yes we can contemplate 4 spacial dimensions.

Mathematicians, scientists, engineers and generally bright people do all of the time.

You're waaay off here.

Your understanding of black holes is off too.
The 3 dimensional brain is what allows us to perceive in 3 dimensions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join