It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot loose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
An interesting chat from Ed Dowd on Infowars where analysts are reaching the same conclusion as the death and disability rates increase and it becomes common knowledge that makes the Vaccine rollout the main suspect, that those in charge will not be able to ignore and gaslight the inevitable. But will cause a greater distraction to keep themselves in power, in normal times they would have been voted out long ago, but these are not normal times, and anyone with a hand in the ongoing fiasco will do anything to evade justice. Including suspending elections, most likely as the Russian homeland becomes a target for ever-increasing attacks from the NATO-supplied weapon systems which under normal times would have goaded Russia into declaring a state of war. This seems to be the surefire way to suspend elections and have the war coalition, plus a state of permanent emergency and completely take control of the narrative. www.bitchute.com...
But this depends on Russia playing ball and going to a full-on declaration of War, since the red line has been crossed on so many occasions are they breaking protocol by not doing so? and why?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I believe they are all on the same side. We are being played here there and everywhere.

Divide and conquer

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

I believe they are all on the same side. We are being played here there and everywhere.

Divide and conquer

Wait till all these stores have bars on them and you have to have an ID and a prepaid cash card to enter that is the future.

It also is very true in areas of Hong Kong and in Japan.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I've been saying this for several years. They are so corrupt and so wicked that if they come to the conclusion that they are going to go down they will go scotched earth and take the whole planet down with themselves.

I an certain that they would rather plunge the entire planet into a nuclear holocaust than be openly exposed and accused for what they are.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

They don't need to suspend elections. They control the elections. The elections are "engineered" to begin with.

As to a "war", simply wait till 'someone" lobs a tactical nuke and claims the Russians did it.

join