It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Files supercut - Yesterday's enterntainment, todays news

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
(Yeah, I know! It's on Bitchute, and some of you don't like Bitchute. You prefer to get your information from gov't approved propaganda outlets so as to not inadvertantly commit thoughtcrime. Nobody cares what you think of Bitchute, so just shut up and move on.)

Someone has compiled an interesting supercut of X Files scenes from over twenty years ago that is, IMO, powerfully telling. Parts of it sound like yesterday's news and today's current events. Those parts lend credence to the parts that sound like predictions of tomorrow's news and current events. It starts off with discussion of vaccines being used to alter DNA and weaken or destroy human immune systems. Nobody with with their critical thinking capacity still in order can deny that that is happening now. Turbo cancers, heart problems, drastically increased all-cause mortality, and so forth are clear evidence that something unnatural is happening.

It goes on to discuss world events, some of which are not yet commom place on a daily basis, some of which sounded outlandish twenty-odd years ago but today are entirely plausible. Some of them - like the use of EMPs as a weapon - I have long known to be possible, but never felt sure would actually happen as they just sounded too drastic. Watching the Skullly character discuss things that have come to pass makes me take more seriously the things mentioned later in the supercut regarding the crashing of the financial system, the offensive use of EMPs, etc.

The video is entitled APPLIED PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING - LONG IN ADVANCE THE XFILES TOLD EVERYONE WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING NOW. As I said, half of it is uncannily acurate today and that makes me take seriously the other half that has not happened yet. Perhaps the theory that they are morally obligated to tell us ahead of time so as to leave us wihtout excuse has some merit. Someone commented:

Like watching the last 22 years in less than five minutes.

I recently watched a video where someone postulated that the WEF and their associated organs were stepping up their 2030 agenda - perhaps to 2025 - as they see a rising tide of awakening in the population and are scared of a backlash should they tarry. There was a clip of a WEF representative saying that they had entered into agreements with the UN or the WHO or both to speed things up. This would dovetail perfectly with Deagle's depopulation forecasts from a few years back.

[SNIP]
edit on 9.14.2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'll watch it but:

"Now, I'm sure the usual crowed of trolls will be around soon to attempt to derail this discussion with their usual tactics of unrelated bovine feces, ad hominem invective, and general stupidity. I remind those of you who value intelligent dialog".

Isn't that a bit ironic?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Not at all.

Even it one disagrees with my thesis, intelligent, respectful discussion is stll possible and right. Actually, I'd love to be proven wrong!

Aristotle is quoted as saying:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Honest, intelligent discussion can go either way. I'm referring to board members (there are a few, and I could call out some by name) who generally have nothing of value to add to the discussion but simply want to inject invective and irellevant garbage to derail the dialog. They seem almost frightened of anything that does not jibe with the mainstream narratives. This includes people who rather than directly address the topic at hand will just attack anything that's posted on Bitchute, as though YouTube, CNN, MSNBC, etc. were somehow paradigms ofg trustworthiness.

It is to those whom I refer.

:
edit on 2023 9 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Isn't that a bit ironic?

Not really, there's even a government troll training programme lol.

Link

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Most of the ones here aren't even that good.

Now, let's get back to the topic presented in the OP, shall we?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

"It will probably happen on a Friday" lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Most of the ones here aren't even that good.

Now, let's get back to the topic presented in the OP, shall we?

No, no they're not mate.

Fair enough.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Perhaps the most disturbing thing in that video to me is that 8 multinational corporations control 90% of what is available in the food market.

I am moving more and more to locally and regionally sourced foods. It's not easy, but stuff is available. Yesterday for supper I made a soup of locally grown squash, onions, garlic, locally produced brown sugar and regional dried chiles. The nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves were from store purchased bottles, and the cream was processed. I could have done without the cream.

:
edit on 2023 9 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Too true mate - add that to the 51% controlling interest model of most corporations (Vanguard, Statestreet, BlackRock) and it looks like we're all screwed lol.

Great thread by the way and psy-ops predictive programming is most definitely a thing (especially utilising 'well established vehicles' in the media landscape).

edit on 14-9-2023 by karl 12 because: Better version of vid

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Like they predicted 9/11?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

"It will probably happen on a Friday" lol.

That part has stuck in my head ever since I saw that episode. Not sure why.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
For the record, Aristotle did not say that.

He said something similar,“It is the mark of an educated man to look for precision in each class of things just so far as the nature of the subject admits.”

It's from Nicomachean Ethics. Read books not the internet.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Duggz

"Read books not the internet" I like that lol. I saw another one though I can't quote it, but it went like "Not all coincidence is a conspiracy" 😁
To the OP, filmmakers have a lot of imagination and may not have any government interactions.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Can't speak for Europe but over two thirds of American history is 'classified'.

How can you write 'history' ... the most important subject ever .. if you don't know two thirds of it?

I'm sure the UK is worse but they just bullsh•t us better.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I'm old...like really long in the tooth
so I've had a lot of time to notice patterns.
One that has always stood out is how sci-fi , future war scenarios, impossible technological advancements and so many other show and movies based on fantasy seem to come to pass. Most within 15/20 years, some far longer.

It's almost like humanity is being slowly prepared for the future. The 'woo' crowd believes that in order to give power to the 'dark forces' TPTB work with they have to publicly declare their intentions first. (Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, etc.)
That seems crazy talk, right? But whatever happens you can rest assured there's been a song, TV series, novel or movie that follows the nearly exact story line released within the last 10 to 15/20 years.
Consider what Star Trek taught us about future technology then consider entertainment media today and what they are telling us about the future.

I've always found that to be quite curious.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Spam removed

edit on 15/9/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
My husband has never watched the X-files …I couldn’t believe it when he told me . His excuse was because he was always deployed, or doing something Work related …. Now, I have forced him to watch the series with me . We are only as far as season 3 . But , when I started to rewatch the series , I was floored at so many odd consistencies with today . It made me think of the Clinton’s a lot , and other political shenanigans . …..ironically, I just told my husband ,3 days ago ,how oddly the series was like a premonition for todays world, , but he looked at me like I was crazy . Thank you for posting this !!!

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don't just watch the show and go "ooooh! Look at all the things they predicted".

Try research. You will find the source for much of the material even shown in the show (Langly is seen reading a book, "The 80 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time"). The book itself is a level-eyed look at conspiracies both in general and even the "outlandish" ones (I love the titles of the chapters: "Princess Di, Di, Di!" and the whole "killing of the king" stuff).

You may need to brush up on recent history as much of the main stream schooling stops at either WWII or Vietnam. Like you have to know about Nixon, Elvis, Bush, the OSS, and the genesis of the space program, but that is just kind of a given. Because even if you know that stuff, the material in the book will blow that concept wide open to things you may not have been aware of!

Reading that book gave me the heebeejeebies when I read about the real life (and death) of Pia's partially mummified body found in a garage with apparent suicide shots to the head, front and back, and the connection to Big Money. And the supposed back door because it involves several presidents and a trail of bodies. Vince Foster may be on the Clinton List but he was involved. And it seems somebody want the whole thing kept secret. So I kind of don't dig deeply.

Cool find on the web but you already had that information if you like CT or the X-Files.

Did you notice that the very first episode has a flying black triangle man-made UFO run by the government in it??

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'll have to look for that book. But I don't know if I need to go any further down the rabbit hole than I already am.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join