It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico building THE wall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've stumbled across this... I can't find any other references on the internet about it but... it would appear that Mexico is building the wall to keep the US out when it eventually collapses... which we all know is going to happen sooner or later.

It doesn't look like a made for money video, i'm of the opinion it's genuine..

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MCurns

What's the point. ON Most of the Mexican border it's just a falling down barbwire fence and anyone can just walk across and some of the smaller town official border crossings are unmanned on both sides of the border.

edit on 14-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We need to tie something to Mexico doing their jobs.

Like, if you don't take care of your side of the border, we're cutting some imports from you. Get your # together on the other side, so we don't have to do it for you.

Or, we know you don't have the money to fight both the cartels and secure the border. How about, let's make a deal: We help you get the cartels under control, you approve a joined operation, and in turn you secure the border from now on, so we can focus on other things.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

They aren’t trying to keep Americans out. If you watch the video they are trying to keep
MEXICANS from coming BACK. (Well maybe some Americans too)

Also just think if we had a big ol’ Great Depression style of collapse, would people be flocking to Mexico?
Probably not. I could see Mexicans that can’t survive over here and can’t get jobs legally going back home, that would make sense.
edit on 14-9-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What's the point. ON Most of the Mexican border it's just a falling down barbwire fence and anyone can just walk across and some of the smaller town official border crossings are unmanned on both sides of the border.

the difference is, you will go to Mexican prison if you enter there illegally, if you come here, you get cash.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Like, if you don't take care of your side of the border, we're cutting some imports from you. Get your # together on the other side, so we don't have to do it for you.

Or, we know you don't have the money to fight both the cartels and secure the border. How about, let's make a deal: We help you get the cartels under control, you approve a joined operation, and in turn you secure the border from now on, so we can focus on other things.

a very Trump-esq post. I agree.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

or if Global Warming is a scam on stupid people and a pole shift is the real story, and the reality is closer to a massive cooling of the US.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just as Trump promised -
Mexico would pay for The Wall!

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: olaru12

the difference is, you will go to Mexican prison if you enter there illegally, if you come here, you get cash.

I don't think you've spent much time in Mexico. I have! If you have cash in Mexico, you don't go to prison regardless of your nationality. en Mexico, denero habla, BS camina....comprende?

edit on 14-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Just trying to unpack this...

So America uses the military to combat the cartels meanwhile Mexico worries about the border because we got better things to do?

Like what!?!?!

The border of Ukraine?...

Not sure if you remember but the American military isn't known for being subtle. More civilians would die than cartel members. Try again...

top topics

join