It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican congress exposes UFO and Aliens secrets, LIVE.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Rather disappointed in some of the reactions here.

Yes, nothing conclusive yet, but they are offering to let anyone study them, correct? This is a government showing them, correct?
And it isn't the US.

And the media is picking up this story.
Wonder if this is a "I showed you mine, you show me yours" to the US? Or even other countries.

Real or not, something big is going on here.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The biggest thing (weve seen these bodies and scans before) that they revealed is that they now have DNA evidence and have made it officially public.

Theynare releasing it to the scientific community

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This is official

Sample:
SAMN29911622 • SRS14126783 • All experiments • All runs
Organism: Homo sapiens

From the link - DNA evidence of mummified human remains, nothing ground-breaking there

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

I think that’s just the specimen the DNA is compared to.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Showviden

I think you have mistaken ATS for somewhere random opinions can be voiced with no justification.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Now all I need is a craft to go with the corpses for me to crack the cap in celebration.

Does the U.S. Government care to slide open the hangar doors ….. noooooooow?

Or is another world Government going to take that credit as well?

I’m all eyes…..😳

Bitter sweet times we are living in …… revelation of other beings, revelation of the end times.

My Oh My

imo

👽
edit on 13-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: putnam6

Did anybody understand that 1000yr+ Mummified Alien bodies were found in the Nazca area of Peru……they’ve been studied all kinds of ways by all sorts of disciplines…..and those that have, are saying they are legit Non-Human…..

They also challenge anyone else in the world to study both bodies ……. that’s how confident they are.

Ok…so no one wants to endure 3 plus hours……so I’ll cut to the chase ………… go to timestamp 02:19:53 the first few minutes talks about how Grusch didn’t accept the invitation to appear with Graves….apparently he was warned not to by the U.S. Government…

It’s amazing …..and no one seems to give a ratz azz.

It’s physical proof folks……wake up and smell the Java

Re-posting Putnam’s vid……and yeah it’s in Spanish……you don’t have to know Spanish to get the gist while watching.

And no…..this doesn’t have the two podcast clowns in the OP vid……it’s straight raw footage of the conference.

WOWzers…..Aliens! and not deformed fetuses for once

Might have to crack open my Alien head decanter bottle of Wadka ….

Let’s see if the main media picks up on it…

🥃

👽

I was on Reddit when this hearing first blew up, and it was AMAZING, the shift in comments. At first it was a sense of shock and wonder, with good questions being asked, and healthy skepticism.

About an hour or two later, it's suddenly flooded by people making fun of it, and trashing those who even entertained the idea of it being for real.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

originally posted by: Showviden

I think you have mistaken ATS for somewhere random opinions can be voiced with no justification.

Quote from the hearing: “We took three different samples… in the sample of the neck 65% of the genomic data was homo sapiens, 5% was bacterial, and 30% was of unknown origin.”

in scientific data anything that is 50% or more of that species is considered that species taxonomically. I don’t think they’re really accounting for extra terrestrials when they developed that idea for labeling the data.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

It’s as if……if any non-English speaking nation announces it……then it can’t be real.

It has to be an Anglo nation to announce it for it to be considered real.

Oh the horror…..Oh the humanity……Oh the hypocrisy

Perhaps it shouldn’t have been announced on Taco Tuesday…aye?

imo

👽

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

It’s as if……if any non-English speaking nation announces it……then it can’t be real.

It has to be an Anglo nation to announce it for it to be considered real.

Oh the horror…..Oh the humanity……Oh the hypocrisy

Perhaps it shouldn’t have been announced on Taco Tuesday…aye?

imo

👽

LOL, yeah I guess they didn't do themselves any favors doing it on taco Tuesday

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Although, I don’t know if Ryan Graves degree was in the sciences….. I’m curious as to his opinion since he was there to see the corpses.

It was mentioned by one of the podcasters in the op vid that NASA may give its long overdue report ….tomorrow..Thursday September 14. I have no other details.

Finally I thought this showing by Jaime of an orange orb zoomed in was kind of cool as you can see the undulating of it…..and almost as if it were slowly spinning…..an illusion perhaps.

👽

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Those skeleton mummy's Mausen goes on and on about are fake as hell. Made of animal bones and plaster. Tests have proven that. In fact, just look at them. A four year old could knock up something more convincing.

Guys like Mausen make a mockery of the subject. Didn't he once own the Atacama tiny Alien as well?. He shouted from the rooftops for years about this tiny little Alien...then it got tested by a few different people in a few different labs, including Garry Nolan at Stanford. Turns out it is 100% Human female and now Chile wants it back to give it a proper burial again.

I would be embarrassed to be in the same room at the same time with this moron. Imaging having the audacity to use this garbage as evidence at a Government hearing that would be televised and then punted globally on the internet. I wonder what Graves and Avi Loeb were thinking?.

The whole UFO subject has been infiltrated by charlatans and shysters. Most of those names we now know so well who are pushing for disclosure are to be watched.

Mausen has lost the plot completely. Even after ATA was proven to be a female human he was still doubling down that the tests must have been contaminated or something. He claims to want to know the truth but when confronted with the facts he's in total denial. Utterly shameless.

Can you all sense my anger. Good, cause i'm starting to get pissed off by these clowns who have infiltrated the movement and are doing some serious damage to what is a serious subject. How do we know who they are?...Clue, They always have a book or a documentary to sell. They are never away from the UFO circuit. The Usual suspects.

And the most important part, they have nothing too sell, other than the same old crap that's been doing the rounds for decades. It's like they take it in turns.

It's no wonder top scientists, astrophysicists and astronomers avoid the subject like the plague.

Don't listen to the charlatans. Listen to the people who have had Contact. Make up your own mind.
edit on 13-9-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Mexico, sad to say, is about as reliable on the UFO/Alien subject as they are on drug interdiction.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Just open it and make the bottle into a bong... like it may end up useful.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: putnam6

pulled images

Wow. Looks like something Jaime knocked up in his garden shed out of chicken and roadkill bones.

Worst Alien feet ever.

After having watched some of it and scrolled through the rest I've come to the conclusion this is just Mausen trying to remain relevant. All seems a bit contrived and amateurish and not that well thought out, tbh.

Jaime's heard about the US hearing, never got an invite so decided to put on his own production. Nice try Jaime.

There's no new revelations coming out of this hearing.

Dont think ive ever seen someone so smug in their own denial when theyre seeing something crush their world view right infront of their face lol
You need help mate

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Not sure they’re alien. DNA results suggest not. Alien hybrids? Maybe, but why so small.

The more important point is that this happened at all at a governmental level in another country. It keeps the narrative rolling, but quite why it’s rolling is the real question.

Time is limited. The truth has to come out before it’s out of all of their hands. I wonder how much damage our masters will wish to do before their reign ends.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Mexico link I believe

watch from 3 hours 12 minutes in

www.canaldelcongreso.gob.mx...

link to some UAP FOOTAGE SHOWN

www.reddit.com...

pulled images

Those were confirmed fake. It's true they're not human yet partially human at the same time because it's just a mix of old bones and such. Made by the same person who crafted 'Maria', the fake mummy that got a series on Gaia. This russian youtuber explained and showed it perfectly.

Not sure if I can embed the video properly on mobile but here's the link

Reptilian DNA | Nazca Humanoid Mummies

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So this fits into the project blue beam idea as far as countries finding all types of archeological evidence of ETs…and all these things changing history, especially religious history…?
edit on 13-9-2023 by matchulinch128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Those things really look like clay figurines or something

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm going to ask the mods to delete this thread. The whole production is embarrassing....not to mention, extremely damaging.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join