It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for War with China?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

I’ll give you that the charges against Trump so far seem to be politically motivated. If he has committed crimes, he isn’t the first president that’s done so, just the first one they’ve gone after.

That said, it doesn’t mean he’s good at the job though just because they hate him. It’s possible that both are wrong.

I will say since the topic at hand is China that his agenda to decouple the US from them was one of the good things about him. He did get the conversation going and the ball rolling. But too much of what materialized, especially with the government spending, printing, and bailouts were just detrimental.

One of the excuses I hear is that the left blocked him, but he had every branch his first two years. Some counter with the rhinos were no help… But that’s just it, that’s the job, to win hearts and minds and convince people to get on board with your policy. But his abrasiveness likely prevented him from being effective in that way.

The only war we need to worry about isn't with China or any other country. Like any war some see it coming, some can't see it, the rest refuse to see it. So any way you and I discussing such topic, when we come from what may be described as completely different planets? Never productive yet serves the simple purpose of sharing our different views. I like that we've both been stern as well as respectful. So fist bump

To the first part there, we’ve been at a similar time before during the Cold War. We had inner strife with McCarthyism and huge debates internally about race relations among other things. And all of that was being done while we were convinced nuclear war was around the corner. And generations prior had their own adversity too. That doesn’t minimize todays situation or imply we’ll be fine, but it does at least give me hope even though I’ll admit things look grim.

And as for the last part, what good is the forum if we can’t discuss ideas. So fist bump back at ya

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Kendall said the U.S. must be ready for a “kind of war we have no modern experience with,”

My fellow Americans, pay attention and do your research so you can at least have some idea of what could be coming and how to handle it.

Here's a quick PSA:

Defense Secretary Mark Esper has announced that both China and Russia have "weaponized space with killer satellites, directed energy weapons, and more"

The Future of the Battlefield

edit on 13-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JAGStorm

Don't worry!

If we go to war with China, Biden will withdraw all the troops from the US and leave all the equipment.

He's done it before.

I'll take an M-249 Saw and a conex container of ammo

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPillowpants

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't worry!

If we go to war with China, Biden will withdraw all the troops from the US and leave all the equipment.

He's done it before.

I'll take an M-249 Saw and a conex container of ammo

I'll take a F-35.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

China has had both economic and disastrous weather issues

I wonder if the weather wars have already begun, and China knows this but cannot publicly reveal the matter...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I'm hoping that this doesn't have anything to do with the new "vaccines" that have been rushed to market via emergency authorization.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Kendall said the U.S. must be ready for a “kind of war we have no modern experience with,”

My fellow Americans, pay attention and do your research so you can at least have some idea of what could be coming and how to handle it.

Here's a quick PSA:

Defense Secretary Mark Esper has announced that both China and Russia have "weaponized space with killer satellites, directed energy weapons, and more"

The Future of the Battlefield

I agree that we should be more discerning with the information that we are being presented.

The climate changing push. The DEW weapons. The massive number of disastrous weather that is supposedly occuring around the globe, around the same time.

All bear more scrutiny. How many of those massive floods around the world had some connection with the destruction of the area dams? What are the strategic implications of the areas most affected by the fires and floods?

All may not be what it seems to be.

I am not saying that it is aliens. But I would not leave out the possibility that the aliens may have something to do with it. (I had to throw that last bit in the mix, just covering all the bases.)
:

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Spam removed

edit on 15/9/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
thehill.com...

China preparing for war with US, Air Force secretary says

Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall on Monday warned that China was building up its military to prepare for a potential war with the U.S., and he said America must optimize its forces to counter the rising threat.
Speaking at the Air and Space Forces Association Warfighter Symposium at National Harbor, Md., Kendall said the U.S. must be ready for a “kind of war we have no modern experience with,” though he stressed “war is not inevitable.”

If we look at this from an outside point of view, both the US and China are struggling.
China has had both economic and disastrous weather issues.
The US has economic, weather and political issues and a deeply divided country.
Both countries are still reeling from Covid and the fallout.

What better way to fix things than a little bit of war.

No seriously, all jokes aside, people will die, and when I say people I mean everyone but the ones making the stupid decisions and their families.
If we go to war all politician's should sacrifice their families first. That is one way that we would never go to war. We know that won’t happen though. They will use our youth like little pawns on a chessboard.

War=

How to get rid of student loan debts? Send them off…
How to get rid of an uprising youth? Send them off.
How to spark manufacturing at home
How to distract people

For China..
How to balance the gender scale, too many men? Send them off
How to get rid of certain ethnic groups - send them off..

you are right and this little dust up in Ukraine was just the spark that got most countries military industrial complex building war machines
I believe that before 2030 there will be a world war
the nato nations we’re hoping to see Chinese military tech sent to Russia over the this Ukraine war
that way nato could asses their enemies goods
war is horrible but almost needed at this point
there is nothing new under the sun and war is part of life for the animals
China hasn’t fought anyone and i bet they are all bark and no bite with junk equipment

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Saloon

We weren't struggling with Trump in office and if he were still there? China wouldn't be so bold. So hell yes I'll take every shot I can at that little girl sniffing traitor in the White House I can. Any way I can. They can fly baloons traffic fentanyl across the border and even produce and introduce a bio weapon. With absolutely no backlash at all with sleepy Joe in there.

Gain of function got restarted under the Trump admin, if you truly believe it was a bio weapon from that lab.

Trump did operation warp speed.

Trumps admin saw record spending, record money printing, record bailouts.

But sure, we had the best economy under him, nothing now is his fault. And we’ll treat politics as hot potato, last one to touch it.

My sarcasm aside, Biden is an ass president. But no one has given me compelling evidence he’s a Chinese asset. Because oddly enough every once in a while these threads come up and people will act like he’s a Warhawk against China? Wut?

He also saw through the chips act which was quite a blow in the tech age. Again, he’s not a good president, but the right is pulling this same hyperbole by speaking in such absolutes and hubris with their theories he’s in with China just like the left did with trump and Russia.

Plenty of policy things we can pick apart Biden with. No need to speak in a matter of fact about theories that don’t even make much logical sense with no evidence.
great assessment and you applied logic in your defense
few people use logic but rather chase squirrels up tree after tree

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
Really hope that's true. I will say I personally see Gen Z and Millenials and Gen X as generally having a shared punk spirit, so fingers crossed.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

gen x is in their 50s and 60s so i doubt you will see them on any battlefield

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Both countries are still reeling from Covid and the fallout.

What better way to fix things than a little bit of war.

War=

How to get rid of student loan debts? Send them off…
How to get rid of an uprising youth? Send them off.
How to spark manufacturing at home
How to distract people

For China..
How to balance the gender scale, too many men? Send them off
How to get rid of certain ethnic groups - send them off..

I really doubt the masses are important enough to even be that relevant to the ruling class.

Wars are fought over power and wealth. When the wealthy and powerful see an opportunity to increase their wealth and power, they send us to war. Should they feel their power and wealth is threatened in some way, they also send us to war. It's that simple IMO.

We not only fund these wars and supply the cannon fodder, but we fund our own brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Pretty telling, they don't care 1 bit about Ukraine but they act they do but they have their geopotical agenda against Russia and China (maintaining US hegemony in the world basically).

edit on 22-9-2023 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

This picture sums up why they, the left and over 140 other House Republicans do not want Trump in office. He cut off their money.

I mean, no on is mentioning how the CLinton foundation is BACK and BETTER THAN EVER TO HELP....

UKRAINE?????

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Pluginn

This picture sums up why they, the left and over 140 other House Republicans do not want Trump in office. He cut off their money.

I mean, no on is mentioning how the CLinton foundation is BACK and BETTER THAN EVER TO HELP....

UKRAINE?????

He also made noises about disbanding Nato and tried to maintain direct communication with certain leaders. He wasn't able to disband it during his term, but he wanted to and that's what should be done with it.

Not that I like Trump (or politicians in general) but jesus, an old timer with dementia who is managed by neocons...really..?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrPillowpants

The heck with the SAW, I’ll take a MK-19 with a container full of HE rounds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join