It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Triangular UFO Attack Argentine military base

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This case doesn't appear to have much to go on.

Some people say 4 triangle UFOs attacked a military base.
Some people made a video in which it sounds like there are some gunfire and explosions, but we see nothing.
The military says nothing happened.
The police, called by people near the base, say nothing happened.
The airport says there was only one helicopter in the air at the time, doing a routine and scheduled flight.

The only thing we have is an anonymous source saying something, a video with sound of something but that does not really support the anonymous report, and everyone else saying nothing happened.

Suspicious.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If it's triangular craft then it's most likely U.S. military craft, called TR3Bs, or a similar design. The real question should probably be, "WTF is the USA doing in Argentina?"

If nothing else, we know the USA is bankrupt and breaking apart, and war makes money. We also know USA made deals with ETs for alien tech, and we've no evidence of other countries having such tech, do we?

It's simple: USA stages "invasions", then steps in to "provide military aid", then the "aliens" mysteriously run away scared, and USA's debts are magically forgiven.

Come on guys. Seriously. Think like Conspiracy Theorists. I feel like I'm the only one these days.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
If nothing else, we know the USA is bankrupt and breaking apart, and war makes money. We also know USA made deals with ETs for alien tech, and we've no evidence of other countries having such tech, do we?

We don't have evidence of the US making deals with ETs for alien tech either.

It's simple: USA stages "invasions", then steps in to "provide military aid", then the "aliens" mysteriously run away scared, and USA's debts are magically forgiven.

An invasion that was noticed only by some anonymous source is a strange invasion.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Hmm, could be the start of project Blue Beam?
Lasers again eh ? Lol

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

We don't have evidence of the US making deals with ETs for alien tech either.

An invasion that was noticed only by some anonymous source is a strange invasion.
Stories like this are ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Sorry guys. It's in Spanish and i can't find a translated page. Apparently on the 5th of this month 4 triangular UFO's came in from the ocean and attacked a Military base in Argentina. At least one soldier was injured by a light beam of some sort. Things is heating up.

shots and explosions heard by the population of Bahia Blanca, state of Buenos Aires on September 5th night, were reportedly fired towards 4 UFOs that were over the Comandante Espora Naval Air Base.

Video inside.

Attac k on Military Base

Attacked my arse. The BS train needs to stop because it won’t end well.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There have been a lot of hostile UFO / alien stories out of South America recently! Okay, also, OP did a good job, I could not find this mentioned easily anywhere.

Also, I agree, I believe the triangular craft are reverse-engineered ones built by the U.S. military although I have heard aliens may have some as well.
edit on 10pmSun, 10 Sep 2023 16:05:14 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think this may be more sinister. And I'm afraid what people have been saying could have something to it.

Wagner terrorist group has been moving into Argentina. There is talk of future unrest in Argentina. I hope this shooting we heard on that video isn't a part of that.

Country enjoys peace for decades, an international terrorist group moves in, shooting starts.

I hope this is just aliens. Please be aliens.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
I think this may be more sinister. And I'm afraid what people have been saying could have something to it.

Wagner terrorist group has been moving into Argentina. There is talk of future unrest in Argentina. I hope this shooting we heard on that video isn't a part of that.

Country enjoys peace for decades, an international terrorist group moves in, shooting starts.

I hope this is just aliens. Please be aliens.

Interesting idea.

Use UFO-looking unmanned airships as a distraction over a military target to draw attention and fire....

While an infiltration team breaches the base security and attacks.

Would probably work only in countries where the level of military "sophistication" is moderately low.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Maybe they are not out to kick anyones ass

Well if they're not maybe they should be. I know a few of us who sure could use
a good ass kick'n, slap down, back hand, bitch slap.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
According to ATS military gurus, it was an exercise by coast guard shooting at the flares to get rid of near outdated ammo, emptying the shelfs to make place for newly manufactured rounds...in Argentina.

Very similar to Romanian UFO coast guard Jan 2022. The video to Reddit is here

Obviously no flare. True deal.

edit on 10-9-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So far it all sounds fabricated ... nothing here of note ,and worthy of further investigation.

Nice try op

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If it's triangular craft then it's most likely U.S. military craft, called TR3Bs, or a similar design. The real question should probably be, "WTF is the USA doing in Argentina?"

Come on guys. Seriously. Think like Conspiracy Theorists. I feel like I'm the only one these days.

Sounds most plausible. Wasn't there some supposedly 'alien' invasion in a small Peruvian village a while ago? Some here speculated that it was likely US soldiers. I agree.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Contrary to what you’ve read on the internet, there is no TR3B. The most likely origin of this designation is someone overhearing a conversation that used Tier III, and misunderstanding it. If a SAP like that existed, there’s no chance in hell that much information would be out there about it. Not to mention how much of what is out there is just flat wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

If you don't believe in it how can you say something is wrong? I know your stance on TR3B I am just giving you a hard time. We have had the discussion before. What Zaph is trying to say is if a craft that people call tr3b exists it is not called tr3b. Not that is plainly doesn't exist, because he does not know for certain. I would be on his side 100% if I hadn't saw one myself. That is the only reason I found ATS. I was looking for information on what I saw, and came across this website. Back then this website was full of open minded people, and also very knowledgeable people. I miss it.

After awhile I only came here for the aviation forum, after reading, and participating in so many threads. It is a ghost town lately as most of the big posters, and repliers no longer come here.
edit on 10-9-2023 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Zaphod58

After awhile I only came here for the aviation forum, after reading, and participating in so many threads. It is a ghost town lately as most of the big posters, and repliers no longer come here.

Where did all the big shots in the aviation forum go? I'd like to keep reading their thoughts.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

After Astr0 and boomer left it seems like the rest went with them. A picture was posted of the companion to the f117 and after that I don't think we have seen him sense. I could be mistaken about if he has been back. I have the picture saved on a laptop somewhere

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
One of my favorite Black Triangle vids real or fake….comes from Military. Com dated 2013

TR-3B Anti-Gravity Spacecrafts

It doesn't exist officially. It uses highly pressured mercury accelerated by nuclear energy to produce a plasma that creates a field of anti-gravity around the ship. Conventional thrusters located at the tips of the craft allow it to perform all manner of rapid high speed maneuvers along all three axes.

👽
edit on 10-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Life, the universe and everything. They drifted away, found new jobs, etc, and just moved on.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

See, that’s exactly what I am talking about. This is supposed to be a Special Access Program, and compartmentalized. No other SAP in history has ever leaked as much as this thing supposedly has. According to what can be found online, they practically claim to know the name of the people that built the damn things, and everything about how it works.
edit on 9/10/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join