It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLLS - Leading Up To The November 2024 USA Elections.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Hasn't that been the plan since 2020? Biden dies and Harris steps in as the real, truly intended president. Maybe in the second term.

Dies or is removed for being feeble. Then we are stuck with Harris. Even the dems rejected her in 2020 right out of the gate. She's just identity politics at it's worst. She'd be worse than Biden, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: KKLOCO
However, I’m really curious what the next 14 months will bring. I expect a circus filled with clowns….

I like how it was put a few days ago:

"It's gonna be a circus, inside of a zoo on fire."

I'm stealing that.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

POLLS - Leading Up To The November 2024 USA Elections.

What I like about the polls, is that if they support my ideology....fantastic.

If they don't support my dogma...they're fake news.

Sound familiar?

edit on 3-9-2023 by olaru12 because: sp

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I will no hold my breath, we have seen how stealing elections in America is a very easy task, soo do not get discouraged if democrats get the white house again, after all the money flow from the wealthiest globalist is filling their coffers, plus they have tech all behind them.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
September 7, 2023

New CNN Poll says almost 70% of DEMOCRATS do NOT want Democrat President Joe Biden to seek re-election.

ATS Thread on This Poll: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sept 8, 2023

GOP Candidate RON DeSANTIS UPDATE

Presidential Candidate RON DESANTIS is pressing hard in Iowa. The harder he tries, the lower his approval numbers go.

The Ron DeSantis and Jeff Roe strategy was pretty simple. Push all other states to lower concentration and focus extremely hard on Iowa. All resources were shifted into Iowa for Ron DeSantis and the Florida governor almost moved his entire family there to campaign heavily. DeSantis has promised to campaign in every one of the 99 counties in Iowa.

That said, a weird thing keeps happening. The more that voters are exposed to Ron DeSantis, the more they pull away from supporting him.

This is something I shared last year when I said DeSantis was going to run this year.

The issue is honesty and authenticity, DeSantis has neither. As you read this Ron DeSantis is trying out the latest control script against Trump by saying he would have done a better job in the spring of 2020 with the COVID-19 pandemic, and he would have fired all of the NIH, CDC, FDA and NIAID health advisors in U.S. government, including Anthony Fauci.

The problem with that campaign talking point is that it’s pure nonsense, and every intellectually honest person knows that.
Continued w/graphs at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-250 710

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is probably the first thing Conservative Treehouse has published that I agree with. DeSantis is just a wholly unlikable person and the more people are exposed to him the more they realize it.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

The people of Florida love DeSantis and want to keep him where he is.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

President Joe Biden will probably NOT be on the New Hampshire ballot, according to

this analysis: time.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Bad news for Trump. Conservative pollster Rasmussmen had published a new poll that not only has a seven point swing in Biden's favor compared to their last poll in June, but it has Biden leading Trump.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
Bad news for Trump. Conservative pollster Rasmussmen had published a new poll that not only has a seven point swing in Biden's favor compared to their last poll in June, but it has Biden leading Trump.

What's important at this moment...

CNN experts say its scary and very worrisome that Joe Biden isn't way ahead of a competitor who's been indicted 4 times! (In other words, Democrats are in huge trouble.)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
TRUE?

The frontrunner for President Trump’s Vice-Presidential spot is North Carolina Lt Governor Mark Robinson???

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-251015

I never heard of him before today.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Both CBS News and CNN now have (4 Indictments/91 Criminal Charges) Donald Trump leading existing President Joseph Robinette Biden.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Liberal Media can't understand why their Golden Boy isn't miles ahead of a man who's been indicted 4 times in the past 6 months!

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
A new Reuters/Ipsos poll has Biden up 5 points, 44% to 39%.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
New CNN poll has Biden leading Trump by 12 points in New Hampshire.

This comes right after a special election that saw the Dems overperform by 12 points and flip a district that previously went for Trump.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Menendez is a perfect example of how indictments don't matter if your constituents like you.

President Trump could be indicted 100 times and still be elected and reelected.

Democrat Senator Menendez was indicted a few years ago, and reelected afterwards.

I suspect we'll see him re-elected after this indictment also.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

From the evidence I'm seeing, he needs to resign immediately.

If he's found not guilty he's certainly allowed to run again, but right now he needs to be out of office.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

If he's found not guilty he's certainly allowed to run again, but right now he needs to be out of office.

Are you okay with how the U.S. is, right now?

You are good, with this Administration?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Even though he's INNOCENT unless found guilty, Menendez should be removed from the Senate Foreign Relations committee. They get briefings on classified subjects that Menendez was (allegedly) selling to certain officials in Egypt.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
September 25, 2023

People were calling the WAPO/ABC poll an "Outlier", because it has Donald Trump beating Joe Biden, if the election were held this month.

Other polls are now joining the Washington Post /ABC in finding Trump beating incumbent Biden.

HARRIS is the latest, with candidate Donald Trump +5 points over President Biden.

The latest: www.realclearpolitics.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join