It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah and other rich , it just all looks very suspicious the Maui fires.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
The police blocking people from leaving (bought out), ...

That's the one that gets me.
I think I would have rammed my car through a police barricade.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
who was the leader there that said he believed people would run into fires if they hear a siren? lol

what genius

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Herman Andaya stated that he has no regrets.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: ancientlight

Captain Hindsight says: The power company should have shut down the transmission lines in high risk areas during red flag conditions.

They were pretty much in the Hawaii version of "Diablo/Santa Ana Winds". The pressure gradient between Hurricane Dora and high pressure to the north caused winds 70 mph plus.

All that needs is a spark.

We learned that same lesson once upon a time

Camp Fire too

Not all counties have same protocols in place.

This happened not long ago also, and it was the power companies fault, they got extra funds and made many promises to fix it, lot of folks been looking into it and at least with first blush they did nothing different, spent just over 200k on wild fire mitigation since the last bad maui fire.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The police blocking people from leaving (bought out), ...

That's the one that gets me.
I think I would have rammed my car through a police barricade.

Same. How anyone could listen obediently during a life/death crisis is beyond me

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Unfortunately many many people follow orders if they are given by an authority figure.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You're right, seems to be from indoctrination over their lives to the point they will obey and do what they're told no matter what.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
No one mentions the fuel leak that took place on the island near where the fires began. Two days prior to the fire, fuel leaked from a military base in that area.

My honest belief is that the elites are going to ride out the coming economic disaster there, while civil war erupts here on the mainland. They have nothing to fear from China as China will be helping Biden quash any military operations here to unseat this fraudulent government.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What is the deal with the stuff being sprayed over the affected areas? This is done behind the temporary blinds they had supplies and manpower to put up. Officers are posted to keep trafdic moving and the Governor made a proclamation banning photography of the areas.

This product (Soiltac) is from a defence contractor and was tested in Iraq as a dust suppressant. The company talks alot about nanotech on its webpages.

Curious that vinyl is a component just like in East Pallestine. Not sure if signifigant.

This dust suppressant has never been applied post forest fires before.

Wouldnt this product cover or contaminate any dna of the missing people? I would suppose with no dna that there is no victim. Just abandonned houses with no owners that need to be built back better. Curious to see if any laws were changed in regard to this prior to the event. I heard there was but couldnt find anything to prove that.

edit on 2-9-2023 by InTheEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Nothing about it adds up. The police blocking people from leaving (bought out), the strange pattern of the fire, the fact that the water was shut off , no alarms went off etc. It's strange how anything colored blue was safe. It just looks very suspicious all . To me it's beyond evil and criminal . I'm so pissed right now.

Evil needs to be brought to justice, but we all know it's rules for thee but not for me , and they protect each other

Im guessing William DeFoe is behind all snow blizzards
Sterling Hayden’s ghost was behind hurricane Hilary that hit Los Angeles
George Hamilton is obviously behind all the massive heat waves & solar flares .
The Wutang Clan is rumored to be behind East Asian typhoons
John Wayne & John Cassavetes created the first smog bank that has grown to mass proportions
Steven Wright is under investigation for mass draught out west due to his instant water company
Charlaton Heston was behind many floods & plagues on earth
Haha humor is great
Please explain why you think Oprah the human turd is behind the Maui fires ?

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I remember watching a show years ago called Human Zoo or something like that, and one episode stood out where they brought in test subjects to take a fake test while in a room of 'students' in on the study, and they fake a fire in the next room complete with siren and smoke. The actors playing students all ignore it and tell the test subjects its ok and to just wait for the instructor to return. Well only 1 in 10 of the test subjects were smart enough to even get up and check on the emergency. I believe it was 1 in 20 that actually left to safety, most sat there patiently while smoke poured from under a clearly visible door.

So the moral of this story is the majority of people in groups will seek out approval of authority if present, even if their safety/health is at stake. I would like to believe I would be the 1/20th that was wise enough to leave.

I'm still not sure of what happened in Lahaina but it's pretty sus to this tinfoil milliner.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

And then there is the Milligram Experiment.

In the study, an authority figure ordered participants to deliver what they believed were dangerous electrical shocks to another person. These results suggested that people are highly influenced by authority, and highly obedient.

And people don't even need an authority figure.....they do what everyone else does.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: moscowbell

a reply to: nugget1

It's so frustrating ,because nothing about this fire adds up. Why in the world would police block people wanting to leave?
They'd do that if they want them dead (no pesky witnesses) . The water thing is atrocious. Because of 'equity' and 'inclusivity' it was turned off? Where are the police chiefs , the maui governer ,etc. Why are they not demanding answers?

It's obvious it was a landgrab, and my biggest concern is that this is just the start. What island/city/state could be next ?
The evil rich will stop at nothing, as they already own everything they could ever want, except just that last bit more of power.

I'm not specifically challenging YOU, just the general assumptions people are making on this forum about the Maui fires. I live in Hawaii although not on Maui Island. Everything you all seem to think is suspicious is better explained by the widespread incompetence here. Why did the police block people from leaving? Because they are freaking incompetent! Why did the sirens not get sounded? Again, incompetence! No water to fight the fires? Incompetence to not have backup power and/or tanker trucks. If you live here and deal with the incompetence on a daily basis, none of this looks suspicious at all.

I dont know this for certain but I read in one article that the sirens were known to be tsunami alarms in the community so they were worried if they sounded them that people would run away from the ocean and into the fires.. not sure but that is what one official had said.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

I posted a video on page 2 that shows the man who decided to not sound the alarm ......saying why he did not sound the alarm
And if you watch until the end you will see what the alarms were officially meant for.
edit on 3-9-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Nothing about it adds up. The police blocking people from leaving (bought out), the strange pattern of the fire, the fact that the water was shut off , no alarms went off etc. It's strange how anything colored blue was safe. It just looks very suspicious all . To me it's beyond evil and criminal . I'm so pissed right now.

Evil needs to be brought to justice, but we all know it's rules for thee but not for me , and they protect each other

I watched the video. Here is some logic about these claims.
First off as a non-fan of Oprah she is incredibly wealthy & wealthy people buy expensive land all over the place . www.houseandgarden.co.uk...
So can we expect plasma laser rays vaporizing land adjacent to her other properties ?
Then there is the fact that many property owners near the Maui fire were spared , so are they in league with Oprah & the owner’s of the satellite death laser used to vaporize their neighbors ?
Further more , even if the land you own in Maui was burned , you still own it . Am I unaware of a strange Hawaiian law that states if your land is burned it automatically no longer belongs to you & is put up for sale to the highest bidder ?
I find these claims about Oprah absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yes water was shut off , because the fire departments were having a tuff time getting some hydrants with enough water pressure due to mass number of homeowners spraying hose water in a losing attempt to stop a fire cyclone.
When large fires bust loose in urban areas it is common to isolate certain water supplies so as the professional firefighters have proper water supply to hydrants while fighting the fire.
Further more there is no evidence of cops blocking the roads out of certain areas , but it was rather utility trucks who were clearing live electrical wires that were lying all over the place .
Cars & trucks just drove around the trucks & this whole “ the authorities blocked people in “ crap is made up by sensationalism.
When there are tragic events unfolding , people look to blame anything for their loses & fears .
Imagine if the utility company left down live wires everywhere , then people would claim that the electrical company was trying to electrocute people fleeing a fire .
No one hindered escape paths , yes there were some utility trucks in the way partially but THERE WAS ZERO ENGINEERED ROAD BLOCKS with intent to stop people.
People drove around utility trucks, but the real problem came from everyone trying to flee in their vehicles & that caused massive traffic jams all over .
The police didn’t set up roadblocks.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fairtrade141
No one mentions the fuel leak that took place on the island near where the fires began. Two days prior to the fire, fuel leaked from a military base in that area.

Get your facts straight! This is not true.

The fuel leak was on the summit of Haleakala and was not anywhere near the fire. It was in January, not 2 days before the fires. It was not on a military base but rather at a telescope operated by the Space Force.

edit on 3-9-2023 by moscowbell because: Added facts the the OP moron was too dumb and too lazy to check.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

let me guess, zuckerburg wants to expand and put in
a tennis court, and cage fighting arena

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Did they not sound the alarm either?

new topics