It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Men Play in Womens Sports? White House Dodges the Question saying it's 'Complicated'.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Not only am I tolerant but also look for the science and fairness in all things.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: FlyersFan

The agenda to bring down the role of male and female in the nation is in full gear, we got a very mentally sick and deceiving government that will stop at nothing to get what they want, their main target is to sicken the minds of our young.

With the help of states, they control they are getting away with the most horrendous attack on children that the repercussions will be coming when the children become adults.

Is not room for mutilated men in women sports they are still men and will ever be men, no amount of cosmetic surgery can change that fact, we are either born female or male, plain and simple.

The biden administration have no problem attacking women and children with their agenda.

The "they" are actually the majority of American people - and the people have spoken through their votes.

Where is this poll or whatever that shows a majority of Americans support it?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The Christian right bandwagon thoughts can never be disregarded when discussing topics such as these.

That's your 'woke tolerance' showing again. Nothing about this speaks to 'christian right bandwagon'. This is about the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION refusing to answer a simple yes or no question. And it is very simple. Can men play against women or not, yes or no. They refuse to answer. Typical politicians.

Am I awake, yes, and that is the correct term.

They did answer, it's complicated and it is complicated because it has to do with when transitioning started (before puberty) and how that affected the person's physical state before after puberty. Not only that but each specific sport utilizes different physical attributes, which, may or may not have been retained by the transperson.

These are the complications that need to be investigated and if it is found that any physical advantages have been 'carried over' then I agree that this is an advantage over others and that person should be disqualified.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Here is my answer.

UNTIL science is so advanced that a mans bodies is completely indistinguishable from a woman’s he is
A man and therefore should NOT compete in a sport that is designed for a woman’s body.

Indistinguishable MEANS bone structure, center of gravity, muscle mass, hair growth.
I’m talking if an autopsy was done they wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

No we aren’t there. Maybe someday we will be. UNTIL then, they can dress up, but they have to compete under their biological sex.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The "they" are actually the majority of American people

Wrong again. As usual.

thehill.com... -poll/

A majority of Americans oppose allowing gender-affirming care for minors and transgender women participating in women’s sports, a poll found.

A Washington Post-KFF poll found that 68 percent of adults oppose access to puberty-blocking medication for transgender children ages 10-14 and 58 percent oppose access to hormonal treatments for transgender kids ages 15 to 17.

More than 60 percent said transgender women and girls should not be allowed to compete with other women and girls in youth, high school, college and professional sports.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotMEMaybeU

The agenda to bring down the role of male and female in the nation is in full gear, we got a very mentally sick and deceiving government that will stop at nothing to get what they want, their main target is to sicken the minds of our young.

With the help of states, they control they are getting away with the most horrendous attack on children that the repercussions will be coming when the children become adults.

Is not room for mutilated men in women sports they are still men and will ever be men, no amount of cosmetic surgery can change that fact, we are either born female or male, plain and simple.

The biden administration have no problem attacking women and children with their agenda.

The "they" are actually the majority of American people - and the people have spoken through their votes.

You missed my context, the majority voted in Biden, Biden is pro-LGBTQ rights.
edit on q00000010831America/Chicago2121America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The "they" are actually the majority of American people

Wrong again. As usual.

thehill.com... -poll/

A majority of Americans oppose allowing gender-affirming care for minors and transgender women participating in women’s sports, a poll found.

A Washington Post-KFF poll found that 68 percent of adults oppose access to puberty-blocking medication for transgender children ages 10-14 and 58 percent oppose access to hormonal treatments for transgender kids ages 15 to 17.

More than 60 percent said transgender women and girls should not be allowed to compete with other women and girls in youth, high school, college and professional sports.

And yet in the federal courts these laws are being struck down because they are unconstitutional.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotMEMaybeU

Bidens' handlers are pro-LGBTQ.

There, I fixed that for you
edit on 30-8-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It’s not complicated, it’s condescending.

The cultural Marxists want you to think that it is complicated and will obfuscate and redefine established science.

They want to break down societal norms for their own perverse ideology.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

We all know most of these backers of biden sick agenda are all about, remember Epstein fantasy Island list. The agenda goes farther than anyone can even dream.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

We all know most of these backers of biden sick agenda are all about, remember Epstein fantasy Island list. The agenda goes farther than anyone can even dream.

They are all about an individual's freedom and constitution rights, from what I observe.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What you expect given the own president son and his links to sick sexual exploits, he was one that cry the most and mourn the most when Epstein was killed, in jail, Fantasy Island is gone.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

They are all about an individual's freedom and constitution rights, from what I observe.

Can you point out in the Constitution where guys in dresses can compete in womens sports?

Thanks in advance
edit on 30-8-2023 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Yep Pedophilia will become a constitutional right I be you will give 100% approval, dress like a woman with the winky hanging will become a constitutional right, exploitation of children will become a constitutional right. I got it, the agenda most go on.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yep Pedophilia will become a constitutional right I be you will give 100% approval, dress like a woman with the winky hanging will become a constitutional right, exploitation of children will become a constitutional right. I got it, the agenda most go on.

Totally going off the rails now.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

So you're all for minors to make very complicated adult decisions, right ?

Ok, so any minor who transitions, can drive, buy a gun and alcohol. Let them vote,, get married, sign contracts......

You want to let them make adult choices, let them do anything an adult can do.

What could go wrong ? A 10 year old has never made bad decisions, right ?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

And it is, again, we want to make sure that while we establish bound [guard] rails with this rule, that we also prevent discrimination as well against transgender kids. Again, a complicated issue,' she said.

They are being responsible by not jumping on the discriminatory and persecution Christian right bandwagon.

And, BTW, it is complicated.

It's complicated if you have the maturity of a disgruntled little girl, it's complicated if you posses the wisdom of a flat fish, it's complicated if you have zero depth of character, it's complicated if you're a short sighted self obsessed fool.
For the rest it's basic common sense.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You went off the rails a while back the thread my friend, I know what you are doing, you are defending sickness and deviance no matter if is fair or not, you do not believe in science, or rather ignore scientific facts, like I say, the agenda most go on.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

White House Dodges the Question saying it's 'Complicated'.

Only to those that are totally clueless .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

They are being responsible by not jumping on the discriminatory and persecution Christian right bandwagon.

Has nothing to do with religion .
It's science.
Proven science .
Try learning some first .

But , there is morality that stems from religion .
Morality is a good thing .
Some folks hate that word , thus the reason for being anti-religious .

edit on 8/30/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join