It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Covid Variant, My experience

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
When I (allegedly) caught coof, I knew I have some virus invasion as my fever was 101-102 for a day - nothing IVM, lots of rest and fluids couldn't "cure"
a reply to: Iconic

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
They used to call pneumonia the old man's best friend as many elderly die of it - just like the elderly are more susceptible to dying from the common flu -

a reply to: boozo

Old people always die of something. It is advised during a flu outbreak to be more careful if you are vulnerable and don't want to catch it. Anyone else however, even those elderly who are willing to take a risk should be able to do so. Nobody must be forced into involuntary isolation or having a crazy tincture against their will injected into them if they don't want to. Nobody.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Then why did the common flu numbers dwindle to practically zero - coincidence?

That conversation has been done to death here. No need to do it again.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The NAC and bromelain are good for fighting the virus and most others too.. Never tried the glutathione for viruses yet.

Firstly I love your take on ' Chicken Soup ' I've never given Chicken soup so much thought and yet it's brilliant.

NAC is a Precursor for Glutathione , Taking pure Glutathione is not very bio-available but if you take Both NAC and Glutathione together it is a Potent Antioxidant mixture.

NAC (N-acetylcysteine) and Glutathione are two naturally-occurring compounds that offer a variety of health benefits. NAC is essential for your body to create the antioxidant glutathione.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 24-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Personlly think the human race are just pussies. I got it a few weeks ago. Must have been that as it was adifferent typen of flu. Flu is flu. Media tells you othwrwise thats all

The more it mutates the less deadly but more contagious. Just media hype and recateegosing death conditions to make the narrative fit

Plus the PCR test only tests for dead cells not live active ones hence high numbers in "cases"

I took nothing and was fine in 3 days.

. a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

The more it mutates the less deadly but more contagious.

Exactly , as is the case with any Virus .

" Covid" was no different , after the first Variant our ingenious immune systems had this virus on lock .

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Mild labored Breathing

That's the part that worries me. The labored breathing.

Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

My experience with the New ‘ Covid Strain ‘ . I’m not even sure what they have named this variant .

I Bailed a Friend out of Jail and gave her a ride home and caught ‘Covid’ from her like it was gift wrapped. Of course she waited until I dropped her off to inform me she tested Positive for ‘Covid’ needless to say I was sick with-in 48 hrs.

Now I already take a range of Vitamins , D3 , Zinc , High dose Vitamin C , Vitamin E , Turmeric , Grape Seed Extract , B complex , Probiotics and a few others.

2 Days after making contact with her I was sick , I woke up in the middle of the night with Mild labored Breathing and body aches. That morning I immediately Began High-dose NAC , Glutathione and Bromelain along with my normal range of vitamins .

I was sick for one day , Mild Fever never above 100’ , Body aches and a Pretty serious head-ache I didn’t really get the sore throat . I was sick enough to miss work for that day but by the next morning I was fine, maybe still a bit weak but all in all okay and on the third day no symptoms at all .

The Virus was in and out quickly , of course I’m probably contagious for a week after but there is nothing I can do about that life goes on .

I’m unvaccinated and exercise like a crazy person

Glad your feeling better

i tested positive yesterday, this is the 3rd time ive had covid. The 1st time in early 2020 i thought i was dying, was struggling to breathe most of the night, nobody could help as nothing was in place at the time, 111 (im in the UK) said as long as i could use the phone theres nothing they can do. 3 months it took before i started feeling remotely better, after that i couldnt walk 10 yards without getting some sort of palpatations and a cold feeling in my throat which still hasn't completely gone now. After i had the 1st 2 jabs i got covid again, slight sniffle and that was it. This is my 3rd day this time and started with a sore throat then the next day dizzyness, no taste, sore to touch blocked runny nose sneezing blah blah blah. Today 3rd day ive got a blocked runny nose and feel ok otherwise

i have diabetes type 2 and this last month or so been suffering from (i think) pleurisy, cant get in docs. My take on it is because my body has had it before it is coping with it a lot better than it did the 1st time, jabs may have helped 2nd time i dont know but ive never had a jab since the 1st 2 so not fully vaxxed but can honestly say even with my health issues i seem to be coping ok this time
edit on 24-8-2023 by Grinch123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I’m glad you’re feeling better too.

However, I believe you got a mild form of the flu.

It’s been around since the dawn of time.

Why does everyone think these days, that every time they get sick - it’s Covid?

The tests are BS.

Does anyone have proof that a virus was actually isolated and not a computer model?

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Mild labored Breathing

That's the part that worries me. The labored breathing.

Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for the post.

I wont lie it had me worried as well , it woke me up out of my sleep I was drawing huge breaths and not getting the air I needed .

I got up and walked around for a moment and took a few sprays of Nasal Spray , and that did the trick I went back to sleep .

Nasal Spray contains a small amount of Epinephrine and Steroids it opened up my airways and worked like a charm.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grinch123

i tested positive yesterday, this is the 3rd time ive had covid. The 1st time in early 2020 i thought i was dying, was struggling to breathe most of the night, nobody could help as nothing was in place at the time, 111 (im in the UK) said as long as i could use the phone theres nothing they can do. 3 months it took before i started feeling remotely better, after that i couldnt walk 10 yards without getting some sort of palpatations and a cold feeling in my throat which still hasn't completely gone now.

I'm sorry it affected you that badly , I've heard some real horror stories about Long Covid unfortunately you being a Diabetic is probably why it affected you so bad .

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Pretty sure I had this beginning of the weak. Huge headache. Sore throat. Aches so bad I thought my back was breaking. High fever. Slight cough. Breathing ok. Started Monday. Very mild. By Tuesday evening I was a sweating, trembling mess and hit the sack thinking, yup, here we go. Wednesday morning headache all but gone. Aches 20% left. Temperature much better. By Wednesday evening pretty much fine again. IF it was one of the news strains it’s nothing.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

My experience with the New ‘ Covid Strain ‘ . I’m not even sure what they have named this variant .

two new variants, Eris/EG.5 and BA.2.86. both recent like the past two months or so.

EG.5 is spreading quickly, but experts say it’s no more dangerous than previous versions. Another new variant, called BA.2.86, is being closely watched because of its mutations.
What to Know About the New Dominant Covid Variant

Haha this part cracks me up! “ EG.5 is spreading quickly, but experts say it’s no more dangerous than previous versions.” That’s worded like it’s no big deal, yet they shut the whole Earth down for 3 years because everyone was dying and going to die …from those previous versions.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow I read about glutathione being not very bioavailable years ago but never read anything about it being mixed with NAC in early research making it more bioavailable. This must be newer research. From the article you gave, it says during exercise, the NAC lowers breakdown of glutathione. and glutathione is broken down by the body into cysteine and other things before reaching the cells. Glutathione was not able to cross the cellular membrane through channels though. So I don't know if that actually applies to increased cellular glutathione levels, just extra in the extra cellular matrix. Hmmm. Back when I was working construction, like seventy hours a week, it was probably relevant. But most people don't work that much and the vast majority of people do not do extensive exercise and indurance training like athletes, so I don't know if it is relevant for like seventy five percent of people in the USA. When I was younger, kids walked everywhere, people did not give the kids rides to things. Now, it seems everyone drives everywhere so much these days.

I suppose that glutathione could help moderate the problems in covid because it can lower the stress on the cells. Glutathione would be a reserve for cysteine production...NAC would be a close breakdown chemistry created.

Interesting article, This article would have been around when I researched this initially. There are so many articles on stuff out there, I scanned about two hundred thousand over the last twenty years. But now it is hard to find the full research, just summaries these days and summaries do not show proper relevance sometimes as to what the research properly applies to. But I never read this article on the combination of the two chemistries effecting absorption and lowering oxidation.

I studied a lot of different chemistries over the years, some in depth, others about as little as some supposed experts in nutrition research subjects. I actually try to check the heat tollerance of the chemistries to check if they get broken down or irreversibly bound like taurine does when heated over one sixty five or so degrees.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes the Bio-Avalibility of Glutathione when taken orally is from what I read near zero , But I suppose Liposomal Glutathione has shown some real promise.

From what I read Intravenous Glutathione is really the best way to get it into your body.

I've been looking into NAD 'Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide ' lately but I'm afraid it has the same issue with Bio-availability though I don't think it's quite as bad as Glutathione .

But yes NAC helps with the Break down and use of Glutathione from what I understand.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

The tests are BS.

I'm convinced this is true. When did any person showing flu symptoms test negative for covid? They come back positive every time.
ive tested negative for covid 3 times while having the flu 3 different times all of different degrees but each time very sick for atleast 1.5 ish weeks and having trouble breathing really bad 1 time. also i have asthma though it rarely rarely flares up only when sick or 2-5 times a year my sister and her bf got covid and tested postive using the same test i took at a different time tho. this was months before i got sick a few times.
edit on 25-8-2023 by benscopeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Do you know the ratios at alll?

In terms of
How many people have had the vaccine vs who hasnt?

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The tests are BS.

I'm convinced this is true. When did any person showing flu symptoms test negative for covid? They come back positive every time.

Your anectdotal evidence is not viable. I had flu symptoms probably 3 times over the last 3 years and tested negative for covid.

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

Then why did the common flu numbers dwindle to practically zero - coincidence?

Maybe because people were masking up and staying away from each other..

posted on Aug, 25 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We really should stop calling corona viruses COVID, and just say "i got sick with a corona virus(average cold), or possibly influenza(flu)" . COVID was the acronym for the global terrorist operation launched by the royals of Europe using their agents in America in an attempt to remove the biggest threat to continued European control over Congress and our intelligence community and the Federal Reserve. That threat of course was the 45th POTUS.

The Monarchs and financial dynasties of European society make their money from international business so it matters not to them if the European people hurt a bit financially. Only that the multinational conglomerates and everything under their umbrella continue to pay dividends and increase in share value.

In any case, glad your feeling better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join