It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morris Brown College Reinstates Masks Mandates and other measures for 2 weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: putnam6

Can't you just find somewhere isolated to live happily by your lonesome, instead of arbitrarily wishing people into the cornfield?

I loved it where I live until covid brought everyone from California, Portland and Washington state to my area.

Covid did that? Don't you mean liberal policies that caused rampant crime, homelessness and runaway taxation?
Because nobody ran away from covid, they ran away from the liberal wrecking ball.

Yes, covid did that. It allowed them to work from home.

Work at home forever? Even Twitter told their employees to knock that sh!t off and show up for work or get fired.
Nope not buying it.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Can't you just find somewhere isolated to live happily by your lonesome, instead of arbitrarily wishing people into the cornfield?

I loved it where I live until covid brought everyone from California, Portland and Washington state to my area.

Covid did that? Don't you mean liberal policies that caused rampant crime, homelessness and runaway taxation?
Because nobody ran away from covid, they ran away from the liberal wrecking ball.

Work at home forever? Even Twitter told their employees to knock that sh!t off and show up for work or get fired.
Nope not buying it.

There are still plenty of work from home jobs.

And twitter is owned by Elon Musk now. Of course, they are going to say that.
edit on 2023 8 22 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nope not buying it.

There are still plenty of work from home jobs.

And twitter is owned by Elon Musk now. Of course, they are going to say that.

This interesting article, however, right after we were talking about the real estate boom in the mountains and rural areas, which is pushing a commercial boom in the same areas, and those little downtown and industrial areas of these small towns are now building condos and apartments. No doubt crowding out good ATSers like tamusan, I've heard it from relatives, in some places the traffic on the weekends in the mountains is horrendous, and everywhere has definitely seen an increase.

buildremote.co...

Return To Office Statistics For The Fortune 100 (August 2023)
According to primary research we conduct each month at Buildremote, here are the main takeaways of our study of the Fortune 100’s return to office policies:
77% of the Fortune 100 operate on a hybrid work schedule.
14% of the Fortune 100 have declared they do not require any office visits per week and 18% require three office visits per week (these are the most common policies).
Three times as many Fortune 100 companies (24%) require 1-3 visits to the office per week than companies that require full-time, in-office work (8%).
More than twice as many Fortune 100 companies (31%) returned to the office in 2022 as they did in 2021 (13%).
Seven Fortune 100 companies – including Intel and Cisco – have declared they will not make an official return to office date and will not require office attendance.
29% of the Fortune 100 have announced they reduced their office space footprint.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's a Reee-peat.

Just authoritarians flexing.

I do hope you are noting the last time you and I had this discussion, I said baaaah, baaaaah it will just be 6-8 weeks.

Forget what you said exactly, but pretty sure I jokingly called you a lying dog-face pony soldier. this was around the Iowa Caucasus was it not?

This time the sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep isn't sick.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yeah .....um, no masking for me or "safe distancing". I'll be dedicating my efforts into making people unsettled, uncomfortable and "unsafe". Time for some real medicine.

I'm going to treat every line like we're waiting on a rollercoaster! Lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A simple Test anyone can conduct.

Step 1) Get a mask put it on .

Step 2) Walk into your favorite Restaurant .

Step 3) Take a Deep Breath .

Step 4) Do you smell anything ?

Step 5) Take your mask off and enjoy your life because most people are morons but it's easy to identify the morons they are the masked ones.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Graduate's Resume: Graduated 2024 from Morris Brown College.

Employer: NEXT!

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots
a reply to: tamusan

so how can the pcr tests "find" a new varient that came about (allegedly) after the pcr test ?
Surely even those with slip on shoes due to being unable to fathom how laces work will not fall for this b/s again ??

edit---- then again !!

There are online courses that would help you understand how we find out these things.

I'm just reporting a fact. I expect this one will be even milder than omicron, much to my dismay.

Got to ask why is it much to your dismay if it is even milder than Omicron?

As I've stated many times here, I'm a proponent of global depopulation.

Now I see why you love the war in Ukraine so much...

You are getting your wish because studies show most people in the developed world are not reproducing at a rate to replace population which will lead to a population collapse in the 2050's.

Not depopulation but COLLAPSE...

Climate change alarmists are no different than population alarmists. They fail to understand the more nuanced aspects of what they preach.

The planet isn't over populated it's mismanaged by power hunger tyrants who hoard the wealth and resources. Creating artificial scarcity's that make people think the family of 5 down the street is the problem. Not the people at the top who individually produce as much pollution as small cities.

In regards to the op:
Everything is pointing to a new virus/variant, new lock down, and more mail in voting. The real question is did enough people wake up during the trial run to form a large enough resistance to push back when they use the next "disaster" to erode our freedoms.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Watching people cuck up and shut up after hearing them screaming about how they’re not going to wear masks again is hilarious to me. Today while at Target, a guy in a black sedan wearing a face diaper was getting ready to go in the store. HE WAS BY HIMSELF IN HIS OWN CAR.

I sit here and look at all these people who view fear as being a virtue and wonder how this country and the world got to be this way. Meanwhile in Mexico, Africa, and just about every other country that isn’t full of cow eyed, dull witted white people, are living their lives like nothing is wrong at all.

I never wore a mask, and I never took the shot. I’m not doing any of that for Covid II, Election Fixing Boogaloo.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
“Highly Mutated” Pirola Variant Is A Cause For Concern - LINK - LINK2

Pirola is a nickname given to BA.2.86, a new lineage of virus that causes COVID-19. This variant is a cause for concern if you believe the World Health Organization and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

No doubt the ruling classes will use this as yet another excuse to lock down the naive masses and force them into economic distress

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

so how can the pcr tests "find" a new varient that came about (allegedly) after the pcr test ?
Surely even those with slip on shoes due to being unable to fathom how laces work will not fall for this b/s again ??

edit---- then again !!

There are online courses that would help you understand how we find out these things.

I'm just reporting a fact. I expect this one will be even milder than omicron, much to my dismay.

Something tells me you say that out of an assumption you will be spared.

Seems like quite the gamble or are you saying you are suicidal for the ideals of a bunch of psychopaths ?
edit on 22-8-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I would like to see just ONE of the hastily predicted catastrophes since 1970, come to pass.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't know why they pushed masks to begin with. They don't work. The virus is so much smaller than the mesh on the mask. It's like trying to stop mosquitos from going in your back yard with a chain link fence.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So, is this the final admission that the jabs are total nonsense? I hope so - because this is proof.

If anything, the jabbed People are the ones who will suffer, their immune systems ain't doing so well. Think I just had this strain too - mild headache, a 1 day fever, sore throat, three days later, its good.....

People fear everything except government overreach, that'll cost 'em.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

edit---- then again !!

Seems like quite the gamble or are you saying you are suicidal for the ideals of a bunch of psychopaths ?

Maybe I am one of those psychopaths.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

edit---- then again !!

Now I see why you love the war in Ukraine so much...

You are getting your wish because studies show most people in the developed world are not reproducing at a rate to replace population which will lead to a population collapse in the 2050's.

Not depopulation but COLLAPSE...

Climate change alarmists are no different than population alarmists. They fail to understand the more nuanced aspects of what they preach.

The planet isn't over populated it's mismanaged by power hunger tyrants who hoard the wealth and resources. Creating artificial scarcity's that make people think the family of 5 down the street is the problem. Not the people at the top who individually produce as much pollution as small cities.

In regards to the op:
Everything is pointing to a new virus/variant, new lock down, and more mail in voting. The real question is did enough people wake up during the trial run to form a large enough resistance to push back when they use the next "disaster" to erode our freedoms.

I couldn't care less about the planet or the environment. I'm looking at this from a purely financial standpoint. I'm sick of paying for other people's kids that they have despite being unable to afford them and I'm also sick of paying to house and feed illegal immigrants. And I'm especially sick of how billions are thrown at the homeless and they are still crapping on the sidewalks and leaving their needles everywhere.
edit on 2023 8 22 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

edit---- then again !!

Maybe I am one of those psychopaths.

Oh I'm sure you would like to think that .

As would many who are subservient to the Hidden Hand .

If mass population reduction does come to pass it will be Swift and without remorse no time to pick and choose once the people realize what is happening my friend.

Don't be so fool as to think you are special. " And you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you fee"

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting

Why Some People Might Never Get COVID LINK

LINKS / REFERENCES:
COVID-19 Cases and Deaths by Vaccination Status Dashboard (Texas DSHS) - INK
The T cell immune response against SARS-CoV-2 (Nature Immunology) - LINK
If You Haven’t Gotten COVID Yet, This Might Be Why (Parade) - LINK
Major histocompatibility complex: Antigen processing and presentation (NIH) - LINK
Mutation profile of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and identification of potential multiple epitopes within spike protein for vaccine development against SARS-CoV-2 (NIH) - LINK
HLA-B*15:01 is associated with asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection (NIH) - LINK
edit on 22-8-2023 by TarantulaBite because: adding links

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I live in a university town and I can tell you one thing right now 90 I don't know how what percent okay but it doesn't matter very few students are wearing mask okay this is all the game of control nothing but control they are required here at the University for the instructors to wear their mask at class but even that is getting old and very superficial at the moment.
It's University break time right now so I don't know what the policy is going to be in September when school starts again but obviously the students the majority of them that have had the freedom of not wearing the mask for the last three to four months I don't think they are going to be too happy because September and October and November are actually pretty hot months here also.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Also remember I think Biden said that the people in Congress didn't have to get the job so that was a red flag for me although I never believed in the job to begin with because living overseas there are I don't know four to seven different types of vaccines that were available so once I heard the job was not necessary for those in Congress it was just an art of BS thrown into the public worldwide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join