It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: James O’Keefe Is Now Under Investigation for Looting Project Veritas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
frame size

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Mahogany

More of your propaganda.

See you next thread.

While the exact nature of the investigation is not yet public, the timing would suggest...

Can you help me better understand, in general is it alright or not to use donated funds for personal luxuries?

Additionally, can you help me better understand whether or not O'Keefe's departure from Veritas was amicable or not?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Wait, did I read that they are still actively investigating a DIARY that was left behind and found by someone that gave it to OKeefe. FFS, WHY????

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Itherael

It was fine when the Clinton Foundation paid for Chelsea Clintons wedding. So I don't really know all the rules and how they apply to democrats and how they apply to republicans.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

It was fine when the Clinton Foundation paid for Chelsea Clintons wedding. So I don't really know all the rules and how they apply to democrats and how they apply to republicans.

I am asking in general.

Personally, I think the use of donated funds for personal luxuries is inappropriate, you are alright to disagree.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Me too.

But this is one of those cases where the law only applies to some people and not others.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

More of your propaganda.

If O’Keefe was a Left winger you'd be lapping it up.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: stevieray

More of your propaganda.

See you next thread.

While the exact nature of the investigation is not yet public, the timing would suggest...

It’s funny, the story I read is that they are grossly mismanaged and ran out of operating funds, thus laying everybody off and cutting their legal staff to nothing.
So of course this guy finds an obscure story that’s totally the opposite. That he loves more than life itself, as long as it says something bad about somebody he hates.

As I recall, Okeefe, started PV himself and the group built around him as a conservative fact finding organization or as some would have it ''clandestine hit squad'' In either event it grew with him at the helm. However, as I followed the story, he mismanaged and ran it like his own fiefdom which eventually was running the profit for the business out the door, hence the mismanagement you suggested, hence his removal back in February by the PV board of directors.

I never heard of financial problems under Okeefe, but have read that the lady who grabbed Okeefes job as soon as they ran him off, promised huge fundraising and didn’t get anything.
I’d need some proof to establish that it’s completely the opposite. And not the column that Mahogany handpicked for his/her/zer pleasure.
As far as him being a dictator or whatever, he created the thing.
Go ahead and tell Zuckerberg he’s wrong to run Facebook however he wants. Or Gates, or Soros.
Nah, you’ll praise the ground they walk on as long as they’re attacking America and conservatives 24/7.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Wait, did I read that they are still actively investigating a DIARY that was left behind and found by someone that gave it to OKeefe. FFS, WHY????

The FBI actively investigates things for 3, 5, 7 years.
Whatever the statute of limitations is.
For democrats that is.
For Trump, J6, everybody who ever worked with Trump ….. a lightning speed and cunning that’s beyond belief.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Why the hell are they even investigating a damn diary. If I left one behind and someone picked it up and put some pages on FB, nobody on this EARTH would care but me.

Another example of unequal application of the law.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

In James' own words:

Nothing about how I conducted myself over the past 13 years has fundamentally changed, until now, so what has changed in the last 3 weeks? What has changed? The only thing that has changed is that we broke the biggest story in our organization’s history,” he said, referencing the Pfizer exposé.

“A few days after the Pfizer story, I was informed by an officer of Project Veritas that he would resign unless I step down as CEO. We’ve been having a conflict of vision over fundraising, there were tactical disagreements about the boldness of approach soliciting donations.”

Do you believe him? Or do you think it's just a coincidence being that he passed off the same people who profited billions off of Covid and essentially had a hand in controlling society for 2 years?

He said that back in February of 2023 when he was first booted.
source
edit on 19-8-2023 by AgarthaSeed because: Added source

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

While the exact nature of the investigation is not yet public, the timing would suggest that it relates to O’Keefe’s alleged financial improprieties during his tenure as the group’s chairman and CEO.

So in other words, this article and the title of your thread are just speculation? Could certainly be true, but you present it as a fact. And even if true, there's a very high chance James has all the receipts required to show how he spent PV funds. I listened to him speak about the topic at length and it seems he kept pretty good track of his expenses.

Westchester DA Miriam Rocah’s probe follows a raft of civil lawsuits, criminal investigations, and six-figure court losses that have trailed the group under O’Keefe’s leadership—including a still-active federal investigation into the theft of property belonging to President Biden’s daughter Ashley Biden.

Lmao, what an elegant piece of writing. As far as I know, PV won nearly every single court case brought against them while under the leadership of James. Are there any specific examples you can provide where they lost massively, because I can't recall any. I do remember watching PV videos of them celebrating their many wins though.

Also, from what I remember, James said that PV handed the Ashley Biden diary over to authorities and they didn't report on the story because it felt too personal. It's not like PV somehow stole her diary, as this article seems to imply, they were given the dairy by a source, and I don't think that person stole it either, they found it, but it's been a while since I looked into it, so I could be wrong.

While you may refer to James as "a known dirty trickster", I feel he is currently one of the most important people on this planet fighting against corruption. Your view of him is simply a reflection of how you feel about corruption being exposed, especially when it's done in such a transparent and concise fashion, it's pretty hard to tell people they shouldn't believe their own eyes and ears isn't it?
edit on 19/8/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Here is one of the news articles I read at the time of his ouster, I read several.
www.npr.org...

This was in late February and naturally he immediately denied the allegations playing the victim card as one would suspect of anyone in this type of situation.

And of course, he created PV and ran it as he saw fit, but apparently according to the actions of the board of directors went over board in his personal expenses dipping into donor funds meant for the work of PV.

As for the ''proof'' you want, well, proof of anything these days is in sort supply, For instance you may not like NPR so you can easily discount the quotes they published of statements of the board of directors. That's you prerogative.

However, about your perogative, you proceed to list off three names that are high on the dislike list for all people who follow one of the major political flows. Gates, Soros and that alien looking kid.

But then you blatantly project your own political bias with claims that I, me, you did say to me ''you'', ''you’ll praise the ground they walk on as long as they’re attacking America and conservatives 24/7. ''
Here you left the world of discussion and investigation of what is true and what is not by launching into a hyperbolic and frenzied reproach of me personally which demonstrates to me there is really no grounds for us to continue in mutual conversation hence, this is all you will hear from me until you manage to become more civil.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

You ask if I believe him. Well, I don't disbelieve him though I find belief in him to be a questionable action. He might easily have been telling truth here but is it the whole truth? His story makes it that he is a victim here and not the problem to a smooth running PV that the board seems to be claiming in their actions against him.

But even if it is the truth, and indeed the whole truth, and this action was due to ramifications over the expose they did on Pfizer how does that make sense. I mean, don't all of us know by now and indeed just how formatable a foe Big PHarma is?
I do, don't you? So how is it that this statement of his could indicate that a significant portion of their donor base rebelled against him because of this, does this mean that PV was courting Big PHarma? Screwem if they were.

And for his board, to oust him over this, does this mean that he had allowed these infiltrators into the organization that he founded and had control over for so many years? If so, this does not speak well for him as a conservative leader at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itherael

More of your propaganda.

See you next thread.

Can you help me better understand, in general is it alright or not to use donated funds for personal luxuries?

Additionally, can you help me better understand whether or not O'Keefe's departure from Veritas was amicable or not?

It didn't seem to stop BLM, ACORN or it's many still-in-business organizations. But I also wonder, why now? And what are the rules on how donated monies are spent? They should have taken lessons from the Clinton foundation as well. And if PV isn't pressing for the investigation, then it's got to be the Nazi heavy IRS. They have public filings through 2021 so basically they may only be missing 2022 and partial for the current year.

But again, why are they questioning it now? I hope this doesn't take forever because I'm truly curious.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

whats to keep the board and new ceo from
stashing the loot, fudge paperwork, and blame O'Keefe?

my brother started his very first company,,, and
they kept all the work, and fired him too
seems impossible but it DOES HAPPEN

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

these shady agents could have entered with good intentions or he was forced to add them in as a quid pro quo i.e. he wouldn't get a certain amount unless he hired this guy or that guy.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It Must be Hard Posting Nothing but NEGATIVE Falsehoods here on ATS Everyday . No Wonder you have No FRIENDS . This Yarn about James O’Keefe it Utter Nonsense and Untrue . What are you Trying to Accomplish ? Most of US Here just Laugh at your Outrageousness............Sad Really.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join