It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain this on maui

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But I didn't see what the poster was talking about, what did the roads have to do with it, all I heard was an uneducated parrot trying to get attention

The videos of the California wild fires a few years back were far more convincing in terms of the use of directed energy weapons.

What should be pointed out is not the sporadic patterns of burns in a 80 mph wild fire, but the fact that these homes and structures are gone, barley any debris on some places, no washers, no refrigerators, nothing.

Im not familiar with the building codes there so i dont what materials were used in the structures but there should be something left...

Edit to add: the second video could be debunked by me making a list off of youtube or twitter of private citizens posting videos
edit on 12am31500000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

How is it that boats have been burned to the waterline when they are sitting out on a mooring?

Explosions. Three gas stations exploded, and, they say there was diesel fuel in the water. Not to mentions all the cars that exploded, and the natural gas lines to and inside the homes. Witnesses and victims who were in the water say it was literally raining fire and debris down on them, and they would have to duck into under the water and swim to avoid the falling debris.

Here is another one with the trunk of the tree bursting with fire and the foliage undamaged, the guy narrating thinks some sort of plasma weapon was used.

Why would a plasma weapon be more gentle to foliage than an out of control hot, hot wildfire?

edit on 12-8-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I keep saying that this was not natural, is forces behind the fires in Maui, I bet corporate is all over it, to take advantage of the people that lost mostly beach front properties and to get into the Island to make it a money-making destination.

Maui has been able to keep big commercial real estate from their Island for a long time, most of the properties belong to locals, but now people will be desperate enough to give up.

Also, the green agenda and global warming will use this disaster to prove their theories.

Also, the media is not covering the voices of the victims of the fires, it has been comments of arson, last year 6 fires were set in the Island, 3 people were charged with arson, for this, soo something does not add up.

In ten years, Maui will be full of nothing but hotels and million-dollar condos, the locals will be relocated somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000
Yes, that’s one view, from an hour away. We lived it, we caught people a number of times thereafter lighting additional fires. There was one interrupted by the fire department on the SW side of Ashland that included an unignited propane tank. The Almeda fire was caused by a human being on the North East side of Ashland… period, that happened. One person was found burned to death nearby in the grass, whether he was an arsonist or an unlucky vagrant we will never know.

I personally caught 2 antifa black block clad in Talent, who were later arrested in full body armor entering a home next to the Talent middle school with ARs.

Grants Pass didn’t have anything to do with the fires in 2019 it was Talent to Central Point, there were also different causes for different fires, a number of them were all natural causes. I’m sure you know that.

But you better believe I have a clear memory of running for our lives with my 9 year old daughter, wife and animals and almost losing everything, to a human set fire during a 100 year wind event.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I saw an interviw with a native islander lady and she said pretty much the same thing.

The people who were born and raised there are to poor to rebuild so some corporation will come in and buy all the land and build condos.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. The Powers That Be (big money, big oil, etc) are causing fires to push 'their' climate agenda? Isn't it ironic that they are the very entities against any real action being taken to address climate change?

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

This is simply not true, they do support efforts, as long as it controls you and not them

Shell
Exxon
Bank of America
Blackrock

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

I was trying to get at the logic behind the DEW conspiracy. Who's funding that? An easier way to accomplish the goal might be to stop feeding people bs. Who bankrolls the lobbyists fighting climate change efforts. I get its complicated but the whole conspiracy thing is just stupid. Individual arson stuff, sure, but not a wealthy cabal effort to burn the planet.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings

I was trying to get at the logic behind the DEW conspiracy. Who's funding that? An easier way to accomplish the goal might be to stop feeding people bs. Who bankrolls the lobbyists fighting climate change efforts. I get its complicated but the whole conspiracy thing is just stupid. Individual arson stuff, sure, but not a wealthy cabal effort to burn the planet.

Here is the evidence of the technological capabilities of DEW's by not only our government but our "enemies"

DARPA"HELLADS"

The Pentagon Wants to Test a Space-Based 'Particle Beam' by 2023

The weapons work by accelerating particles without an electric charge—particularly neutrons—to speeds close to the speed of light and directing them against a target. The neutrons knock protons out of the nuclei of other particles they encounter, generating heat on the target object.

Russian Peresvet

According to Borisov, it is capable of incinerating targets up to three miles away within five seconds. He further added “If Peresvet blinds an object, the new generation of laser weapons physically destroys the target. It is burned up,”

In addition, the same companies as listed above can be found to be the ones paying these lobbyists and politicians being lobbied. Its part the over all game being played.
Call it a conspiracy or whatever its still really happening.
A̶g̶e̶n̶d̶a̶ 2̶1̶ /Agenda 2030 / The Great Reset whatever you wish to ascribe it to

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Laser range is directly affected by atmospheric conditions. Shooting down through the atmosphere is the same as shooting in atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't get how some many have died How would A fire travel that fast in a tropical environment ?
edit on 12-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

People are saying it was fifteen minutes or less from evacuate to the fire being there. Lahaina is a lot of old wooden buildings, so it went up fast.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Fanned by very high winds?

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

With fuel, starting multiple fires and using very combustible fuel.

The Hawaiian Island are like my island of Puerto Rico, we do not burn with wildfires is too much humidity and too wet even in the dry season. Maui fires point to help from outside influences to make the fire spread fast.

And is not the first time that some people have wanted to burn Maui, last year 3 people were charged with arson for setting 6 brush fires in the Island.

The outcome and results of this catastrophe will show everybody who really has been behind all alone.

Watch when the carpet baggers come to take advantage of the poor people that lost their homes.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The old wooden houses were a sore eye for the big interest that wants to transform Maui into a destination place for Tourism, too much front beach area that cannot be turned into fancy hotels and multimillion condos.

I am sorry but my conspirators mind is in full gear with what happen in Maui.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Rather than a space-based laser, let me share something that just happened, the in-laws text said that the house a couple of doors away was up in flames, and the end all was that four fire engines were stationed there all day, It was an EV, parked on the drive which ended up burning down the conservatory. This is far more common,and I would suggest if this started the fires on Maui, it would not be in the paradigm that a whole Island went up, by the thing that was supposed to save us from carbon and climate change, so hence the media control????

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So, you have gone from a plasma weapon to a burning EV?!!!!!!!

Newsflash for ya - wildfires have been happening in Canada, the US, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Turkey, Sicily, Greece, North Africa, etc.

Why do you think that might be?

Record temperatures, maybe?

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Definitely something weird going on, this is not nature made, maybe some sort of weapon gone wrong, maybe some kids playing with firecrackers, or just somebody dropping a cigarette, the fire had outside help to spread faster.

But the media has selectively chose who they get in the cameras to tell their stories, that is for sure.

But we know that this has been happening for a while already, information control.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And saying Maui doesn’t have fires without outside help proves that you know nothing about the islands. The entire time I lived there we had fires on all the islands. Until the last five or six years I lived there they stayed fairly small, but they were there. And not all of them had outside help.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Drought and wind. Not the evil hotel consortium clearing land for condos.

Some things aren't conspiracies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join