It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO whistleblower David Grusch says medical records leaked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

So Grusch blew the whistle on UAP recovery programs around the world to distract from US centric news?

There is a whole world outside the US, you know this I assume?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: flamengo
It is blatantly obvious to me and many others, if it is too difficult for you to get it, then, don't count on me by any means.

Man, I even don't follow the disclosure thing, I find it amusing ppl want confirmation from the very institutions that have been covering up this whole thing for so long.

So you're saying it's blatantly obvious we are not getting the truth, and not going to get disclosure? If that's your point, on that point we can agree. John Greenewald also has agreed with that, saying he found evidence the government is covering things up and they are not going to give us disclosure.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You are somewhat reasonable skeptic. Ask yourself:

1. Who is the THEY you are referring to? Who is in control of the USG? It ain't the POTUS.

2. There will always be a Black Swan event in history. Count on it happening when you least expect.

There have been two groups fighting each other for disclosure or concealment with extreme prejudice through countermeasures since the early 70's. It has been a back and forth battle with whistleblowers, corporate and military witnesses, and politicians killed or ruined in the process.

I think you are smart enough to know by now, we are dealing with off world intelligence ( as opposed to the other morons on here who SURMISE it's all US mil tech) and eventually, "truth's protective layers," thank you Neil Armstrong will prevail.

a reply to: Arbitrageur

edit on 10-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

"UFOs are terrestrial, sorry but thats that."

"...thats that."

Frustration and absolution about being right when you are wrong is very difficult for the psyche. May the love and the light shine on you, sir/madame.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
a reply to: psychotrail

"UFOs are terrestrial, sorry but thats that."

"...thats that."

Frustration and absolution about being right when you are wrong is very difficult for the psyche. May the love and the light shine on you, sir/madame.
Being delusional is not healthy either.
May the truth stay hidden from you until you have eyes to see.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I meant it is obvious there is another intelligence interacting with us to start with. Ppl should agree to that to begin with, otherwise, any meaningful conversation is almost a waste of time.
Regarding the Hearings, etc.... I don't put my dollar on it, but things escalated nicely.
Regarding everything else, I came to realize that the whole UFO "scene" is completely tamed, and now they are only promoting the most superficial and vapid PRs, podcasters, negativists, and so forth.
A big place for taming the phenomenon is in the discussion forums, right here. That is why so much negativity is put through.
By negativity, I mean: "We will never find the truth, we have to wait for our scientists, (who will footdrag the issue forever), nothing was discovered blablabla". It is better to avoid such crap. Ppl who have studied and had the dubious fortune to have contact, and is contact with paranormals may find another way. To live through, and ignore the drama, a drama that is constructed. Talk about ufologists, but don't talk about the cases, especially ignore the repetitions, and so forth.

In other words, strong cognitive warfare has been launched against the curious and the students of the phenomenon. One should ask, why is that?
Why the Robertson panel, why the Condon committee, when you get that these programs were devices of diversionism, you will get it. Why such investment if there is nothing to it?

edit on 11-9-2023 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is this interview new?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Cool man.
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't trust Grusch. He's either in it because the Government asked him to be in it...or he's decided he wants to be the poster child for disclosure and make a few bucks while he's at it. Documentaries, internet hits, Books, and Tours incoming.

All this "I can't tell you in an open house but I can behind closed doors", aka a Skif. Is just BS.

This guy came out of nowhere and was suddenly elevated to the front and center of the house as the most credible and important guy who knows Alie.. eh, I mean, Non-Human Biologics stuff. Who exactly is he? Very strange.

And what about that crap on him laying low for now for the sake of his and his family's well-being due to the hit piece done by the media on his alcoholism, mental health, and subsequent Police involvement.

Well well well. We now find out he's not struggling with life due to the media expose and blowback but actually, he's been having the time of his life with some film crew in what looks like Chile. Discussing the same stuff with the same "i can't really talk about that in public" Shtick

To those who are surrounding this guy and eating up his every word, The intelligence community can be your best friend and greatest enemy at the same time without you even knowing it.

You might one day...(and when you least expect it), find out you have been taken for fools, and every " Secret" utterance between yourselves and Grusch is now on record and saved for later use...

Or maybe we have all been taken as fools since the UFO subject became an internet money spinner.

Heed the Warning.

We see you.

edit on 11-9-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Mentioned in another thread….

I saw it and enjoyed it.

Good to see and hear Grusch in relaxed casual settings…letting his hair down….pre and post the hearing.

I didn’t notice any contradictions in the vid from what he also mentioned in reference to statements he made in the hearing.

Interesting overall…

👽
edit on 11-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

or he's decided he wants to be the poster child for disclosure

Well he has said he always wanted to be part of something bigger than himself.

Anyway the bottom line is evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I meant it is obvious there is another intelligence interacting with us to start with. Ppl should agree to that to begin with, otherwise, any meaningful conversation is almost a waste of time.
If by "another intelligence" you mean the US "intelligence community", that appears to be the case. If you mean something else, like you take what Grusch says at face value with zero evidence, you're allowed to form such an opinion, but I think it would be foolish to fall into that trap. Evidence is king and we are unable to see what evidence Grusch has or claims to have.

Why the Robertson panel, why the Condon committee, when you get that these programs were devices of diversionism, you will get it. Why such investment if there is nothing to it?

Who said there is "nothing to it"? Not me. But just look at the most famous UFO case ever, in Roswell. There was definitely something to it, but it wasn't "another intelligence". It was a secret atomic bomb detection program that they wanted to cover up by saying it was a weather balloon when it definitely wasn't a weather balloon. There's a long list of things they want to cover up and UFOs can make a convenient cover story, just like Richard Doty did with Paul Bennewicz.

Grusch could put this question to bed if he had solid evidence and presented it, which is what he would do, like Snowden did, if he was a real whistleblower. Though he probably doesn't want to move to Russia like Snowden did. I can't rule out anything he says on the one hand, but on the other hand I don't accept it at face value without any evidence.

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
All this "I can't tell you in an open house but I can behind closed doors", aka a Skif. Is just BS.
Yes it is BS but you didn't mention the reason.

What UFO Whistleblower David Grusch Told Congress

Grusch said several times that he could further debrief representatives in an SCIF — a sound-proofed room for officials with security clearances used to disclose sensitive information.
The SCIF is for officials with security clearance and Grusch lost his security clearance, so the officials with security clearances can't be discussing classified topics with people like Grusch who lost their security clearance.

Greenewald wonders if Grusch may have lost his security clearance because he was discussing these things with Knapp and Corbell last year, a violation.

I think you are smart enough to know by now, we are dealing with off world intelligence ( as opposed to the other morons on here who SURMISE it's all US mil tech) and eventually, "truth's protective layers," thank you Neil Armstrong will prevail.
Even Grusch doesn't claim "off world intelligence", he claims "non-human biologics".
Statistically there is likely to be off-world intelligence. Whether it's capable of interstellar travel and whether it has visited Earth is as yet unresolved by any evidence I've seen. David Fravor has one of the most interesting stories, but I'm bothered by the fact he was on a mission to identify a UFO and had a sophisticated camera with him yet he failed to turn it on. Did he see an intelligence from another world? I can't rule it out, but that's what he says and I'm not even sure if he really believes that or if that's what he's been told to say. If we had to speculate about whether it was alien tech or earthly tech, the earth is a whole lot closer than aliens so earthly tech would seem more likely. People who say Earth tech can't do interesting things seem to be unaware of what Earth tech can do:

I don't make any blanket claims like "it's all US mil tech" and even in Fravor's case,I'm not sure what it was. What I am saying is people who are ruling out secret US tech in that case are doing so out of ignorance about what Earth tech is capable of, see the video. If you've got other cases you think are compelling, we could discuss those, but like Fravor's case I suspect claims of alien intelligence is more jumping to conclusions like "we don't know what it is, therefore, it must be alien!". That is not the logical conclusion in Fravor's case or any other case. Either the sentence should stop at "We don't know what it is", or if we are going to speculate, then earthly speculations should at least be included with non-earthly speculations.

edit on 2023911 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi there. Cool. You can keep up with your religious beliefs. Have a good one. No one is holding you back.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Uh, OK. You and others have been making claims about Roswell being anything other than ET or "
non-human intelligence" for many years on ATS. I don't know, maybe you are correct. Corso's son thinks the EBEs and craft were a "gift from the future, " maybe from future humans or whatever civilization advances humanity from the present now. Ultimately, all intelligence t is from a superior past or inferior future, including AI and cloned biologics. Not getting into this now. I was not briefed on Roswell but other things which were absolutely 100% species from another planet, so your conclusion that Roswell was an atomic detection program is PROBABLY erroneous.

Now you want evidence, you are not going to get it on ATS, that's for sure. Regarding Fravor, there is evidence to indicate the tech is, in fact, US military. No one is jumping to the alien conclusion about the Tic Tac. There is so much more going on that is a small percentage of the opera.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Well, he did say in this video: I had no interest in UFOs.
So, to me, that spells he was an infant in UFO knowledge, and the rumors he refers to highly affected him so much that he doesn’t realize these are common rumors that have flooded the UFO field for years.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Hi there. Cool. You can keep up with your religious beliefs. Have a good one. No one is holding you back.

Everyone who says they have convincing evidence but isn't presenting it is holding me back. play4keeps just more or less implied there's convincing evidence but I won't find it on ATS. It's not a religious view because I could be convinced with convincing evidence. David Grusch's storytelling is not convincing evidence especially when he admits he's never even seen any of these things himself, he's just repeating stories. Which seems relevant since this thread says David Grusch in the title.

Now you want evidence, you are not going to get it on ATS, that's for sure. Regarding Fravor, there is evidence to indicate the tech is, in fact, US military. No one is jumping to the alien conclusion about the Tic Tac. There is so much more going on that is a small percentage of the opera.
Should I ask where am I going to get evidence, if not on ATS? I don't believe Corso's book; all that "alien tech" Corso talks about has proven history on Earth, other than what Corso claims.

Regarding Fravor's tic-tac, interesting you don't think that's alien. I saw a youtube video titled something like "the best evidence for aliens" so of course I had to watch it since I'm interested in the evidence. Then it presents the Fravor case and says it's the best evidence for aliens ever. Now if you say it's just a stupid youtube video I would agree, except that it sort of shows that nobody can agree on what this so-called great evidence is, yet despite this lack of clarity of evidence, you apparently take it as a given that "we are dealing with off world intelligence" and mention Corso's book which is demonstrable nonsense since we can show earthly histories for all his "alien tech".

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi mate, I am not in the business of providing you with anything. No evidence, nothing really. If you didn't get it up to now, it won't be me that will convince you. Again, that is not my business, that is your issue only.
BTW, the video that you presented us, is childish and bizarre.
I thought you mentioned Roswell as well, then you should go and talk to Randle, Schmitt, and all the rest of them. I do not base my understanding of UFOs solely on one case, but on thousands (650 books since I started researching). besides first-hand experience. Not seeking validation or convincing.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   

"he's just repeating stories." I thought he said he would be more specific and give further evidence in closed committee or a SCIF. Regardless, he is holding back. He knows more, and is holding back by order and oath. Whether you believe this or not, it matters not. He made his sacrifice as a WB and now there will be a future history of disparagement against him for matters he can not talk about in public. If you knew anything about how this works, you would understand.

Second Corso. There has never been any serious effort to debunk his claims - except in lay critics calling his book a great literary hoax or that it is sad such an accomplished officer would ruin his reputation by lying. All of this is untrue - he knew a lot more than you do about ET reality and was a very privy Colonial who ran White Sands.

Regarding the seeded or RE tech: I don't know, and maybe he is wrong on fiber or FLIR, but that I doubt. There has been debate through the years about gains made at Corning in fiberoptics, one of Corso's claims . Since the 50's many have worked on bending light. www.thoughtco.com... I don't know much about patents and the early technology but find it interesting that their is no single recognized inventor of fiberoptics but many incremental gains since about 54. The US Army Signal Corp played a role in developing the fiber. Don't you find that interesting? Surely, the technology been reverse seeded so don't be an absolutist.

"you apparently take it as a given that "we are dealing with off world intelligence" Nope, I know we are, personally but nobody is going to try to convince you of anything, anymore, Arb.
edit on 11-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Corso's son thinks the EBEs and craft were a "gift from the future, "

Yes he does. A very interesting chap too. Time travel, time technology.

edit on 12-9-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
It fhere is someone that does not convince me, that is Corso. How come he produces what he does and not get killed? How many NDAs would be hanging over his head? This is so inconsistent to me. That is the main issuee, then there are the internal contradictions of the text.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join