It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Classic TV Trivia Quiz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

Star Trek?
Maybe it was only shows that lasted more than a season or two.
And seems like all the questions were Prime Time shows....so that would negate Disney and Mickey.

edit on Wed Aug 9 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity...as Star Trek had a very brief run on prime time.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Got 40 out of 40 Perfect score....I still watch some of these shows on the retro channel like METV....

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Cheers, putnam6, thanks for the Series tip. It sounds like something I could get into.

:cheers :

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yep, same here. Most I remember, but some I missed when we changed continents. However, most are iconic and were globally aired.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

LOL, I didn't realise there were question until I read it here. I just instinctively went for the pictures. It's how I 'read' books as a child, no need to change my ways at my age.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I am sorry but you are wrong. The original Star Trek series first aired from 8:30 to 9:30 pm, it was in prime time. Whoever made the list to make the questions probably just looked up a list of popular TV shows and did no further research.

I am still disappointed in this being called 'The Ultimate Classic TV Trivia Quiz". There is nothing ultimate about it and very little trivia challenge.

What show was this line always said, "John Frank William 899"?

In what show was the radio call sign KMG365 used?

Now those are trivia questions?

edit on 8-8-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Interesting! I look into it when I get the chance.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes, that quiz could easily have gone on for 200+ questions if they had broadened their horizon. It is obviously US-centric, and as DTOM suggested, probably catering to prime time shows, and perhaps specific viewers or their demographic specific readers.

Perhaps the site has a suggestions box you could write to.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Steadydietofnothing

Great! And yes, I prefer hunting for old shows, usually on YouTube. I once found the whole of the Speed Racer animated series... I need to check it's still there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join