It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JULES - the Movie - Go figure the IC Hollywood release, the timing to current UAP events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: putnam6

Bitch is a demon. Sorry, I don’t care that she’s underage. Just look at her eyes. I’ll give her a pass if she’s possessed.

She has to be late teens /early 20s by now. Demons age too you know

You’re right! BITCH is 20 now - fair game!

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Bitch is a demon. Sorry, I don’t care that she’s underage. Just look at her eyes. I’ll give her a pass if she’s possessed.

Her parents brain-washed a little autistic girl, it just so happened they found an audience for her to perform for. IMHO

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Her parents brain-washed a little autistic girl, it just so happened they found an audience for her to perform for. IMHO
Bet there are connections to Soros, Gates etc. Perhaps blackmail, or more likely, financial prospects . They will be immune from all the crap that will go down in the world ,at some point, due to agenda30. Just my opinion. They are still evil though.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Just a way to use what they already have made since the strike. And all these "events" everyone keeps talking about don't change anything. Just more "well my friend said 20-30 yrs ago....." And NO PROOF AT ALL. So why all the excitement? I know people are bored but damn....

Hollywood needs a hit. They're scaping the bottom of the bucket to find one.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

There must be some really dumb people out there….

With shows like Amazing Race, Big Brother, Honey Boo Boo, Fantasy Island, Real Housewives Of (insert every big city in the US here) in their umpteenth seasons there must be a whole lot of dumb people out there.

Aw, shucks; I forgot all the nighttime game show, America's Got Talent and the forty-eleven copycat shows.

About the only TV I watch is true life crime shows; I love forensics, and secretly wonder if that's why my best half is so good to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Seems pretty lame. With all the stuff happening around UFOs and Aliens, you'd think one would want to produce an image of an alien that is thought-provoking and mimics real-life encounter stories. Whether that's interdimensional beings, galactic federation, reptillians, greys, insectoids, ect..

You can still produce comedy while having something feel like its real. But an actor in grey makeup? That's just lame.

Imagine if it was about a average human being that gets mixed up in extraterrestrial politics, governmental coverups and is thrust into the center of disclosure. You can have both thought-provoking and comedy.

If hollywood wants people to be more accepting of extraterrestial disclosure, this is not the way. The truth is going to blow a lot of people's minds if it ever actually comes out. Making ETs out to be silly grey humans has been done before and probably done better.

So why not make something original. There is thousands of hours of testimoney to go off of. This is just lazy and lame.

Just really tired of people who are so eager to dismiss extraterrestrials because it doesn't match our current concepts of reality. Another lazy alien comedy is not what we need.

edit on 5-8-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Ahh, I guess they want to make us embrace the aliens as friends when/if they have to present the truth to us one day.
I guess it gives a different impression then Ripley had in the movie alien

Or the Many Different Kinds of Alleged " ET 's " . Some Nice , and Some Not so Nice . For Instance..........

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I freaking hate acronyms!! I’ll be the dumb one to ask what “IC means”.

Every job and group all over the world have their own set of acronyms to be exclusive. IC at my job is “Incident Commander.” I’m guessing this one may be In Charge?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I freaking hate acronyms!! I’ll be the dumb one to ask what “IC means”.

Every job and group all over the world have their own set of acronyms to be exclusive. IC at my job is “Incident Commander.” I’m guessing this one may be In Charge?

United States Intelligence Community (IC)

👽
edit on 6-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I agree the timing is a little on the suspicious side!

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I thought we all knew, it's so apparent and evident.

All glowing screens lead back to Government.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Writers strike.

'Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It looks like ET but with old folks , guess that's why there's no bike ride scene.

Hover round scene? Lmao They rode up the stairs together how cute.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Does this apply to all Sci-Fi throughout history ?

I can say that watching War of the Worlds back in the 80's as a young child, messed me up psychologically. Besides a fear of other worldly monsters attacking at any moment, I was terrified of turning on shower heads for years.

Later on as a boy scout, I heard stories about alien abductions which also scared the crap out of me, and help fool me into later becoming a believer. These fears and beliefs were definitely fostered by Hollywood. After years of research into this area, so much of it seems like it's just deceptions and psychological trickery.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Jules, the actionless, "old dog" of an alien that just chills and occasionally reminds you to hit your vape.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: Gothmog

Does this apply to all Sci-Fi throughout history ?

I can say that watching War of the Worlds back in the 80's as a young child, messed me up psychologically. Besides a fear of other worldly monsters attacking at any moment, I was terrified of turning on shower heads for years.

Later on as a boy scout, I heard stories about alien abductions which also scared the crap out of me, and help fool me into later becoming a believer. These fears and beliefs were definitely fostered by Hollywood. After years of research into this area, so much of it seems like it's just deceptions and psychological trickery.

AM radio stations used to play the original recording , on Halloween , back in my day .

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Jules, the actionless, "old dog" of an alien that just chills and occasionally reminds you to hit your vape.

I don't need a reminder ....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join