It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private terminal for the wealthy to open Sept. 6 at Hartsfield-Jackson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I'd do it if it wasn't too expensive, the whole experience traveling is terrible, honestly.

No kidding. Air travel has become an awful experience, the airports are control-freak paradises complete with state-controlled micro-economies.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Check your attitude, missy!
I'm talking about the article that was published in our local paper yesterday. My point is WTH do we need the TSA for if you can just bypass the supposed security checks by throwing a few bucks down.

There is still some level of vetting going on. TSA is really for the masses flying commercials. If I went out to my private plane or private charter I would still need my passport and I can't skip customs in the next country, but if I wanted to blow up my own plane there is nothing to really stop me. Things like drugs, money, guns, etc. would still need to be claimed and possibly searched in the next country where I land.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm talking about the article that was published in our local paper yesterday. My point is WTH do we need the TSA for if you can just bypass the supposed security checks by throwing a few bucks down.

There is still some level of vetting going on. TSA is really for the masses flying commercials. If I went out to my private plane or private charter I would still need my passport and I can't skip customs in the next country, but if I wanted to blow up my own plane there is nothing to really stop me. Things like drugs, money, guns, etc. would still need to be claimed and possibly searched in the next country where I land.

And if you had a hatred of America as many who have converted to certain ideologies do it will open doors and make Columbine look like a birthday party.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

And if you had a hatred of America as many who have converted to certain ideologies do it will open doors and make Columbine look like a birthday party.

If one thinks about it. The level of destruction one person can do tomorrow if they planned it out is crazy. I'm more shocked that we do not see more while we seem to always focus on the "man was shot" type thing, but the reality is we are actually extremely low compared to what it could be like. It doesn't need to be planes or guns... One person in a dump truck in a big city during lunch could kill 100s and 100s, for example. What we actually experience is rather little understanding most are in isolated places and all of it seems to be hyped up.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Major crimes have been reduced to misdemeanor status; bail no longer needed in many states for any crime as 'catch and release' becomes the norm.

It's a fool's folly to think jihadists wishing the end of the USA aren't among us. As our laws relax it makes planning a country-wide attack something that should be given careful consideration.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Major crimes have been reduced to misdemeanor status; bail no longer needed in many states for any crime as 'catch and release' becomes the norm.

It's a fool's folly to think jihadists wishing the end of the USA aren't among us. As our laws relax it makes planning a country-wide attack something that should be given careful consideration.

The whole Woke crime event will come back around as people freak out over what they created. In Portland OR, businesses are leaving because they are losing their insurance. The homeless are filling up the streets with little support though the city voted they were a homeless sanctuary, so come one, come all event and they came. Now they are moving into people's front yards and so the people call the police that they wanted to defund and the police don't come. How long will that go on before the people there say F it! and they vote exactly the opposite of what they have now to clean it all up?

I think we have worst things to think about than Jihadists that seem to be more of an event that if we leave them alone then they leave us alone. Kind of like don't kick an anthill if you do not want ants pouring out of it.

edit on 4-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I sure hope you're right, but I'm of the notion 9/11 could and should have been prevented, yet it did so much for the corrupt elite it makes the idea of it being a planned event more plausable.

Was Covid planned planned for political reasons? There's certainly evidence to suggest the possibility.

Could they use a jihadist event to rock the US? Possibly near November 2024?

Could they allow an attack of US infrastructure to further lead society in the direction they want?

I don't know the answer, but I'm taking note of my surroundings and possibilities.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Local airports can already handle the wealthy...McCollum, Fulton County Airport, DeKalb-Peachtree, etc.
If I were lucky to own a private plane, I'd fly out of McCollum.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

We have the "Kia boys" where I live. A few weeks ago we had an accident where an innocent bystander was killed. The accident was caused by a stolen car and the suspect ran from the scene and was caught later. The suspect was released that morning, with a court date, from stealing another car. She was underage.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I sure hope you're right, but I'm of the notion 9/11 could and should have been prevented, yet it did so much for the corrupt elite it makes the idea of it being a planned event more plausable.

Was Covid planned planned for political reasons? There's certainly evidence to suggest the possibility.

I don't think they were planned as much as people taking full advantage of both. With that said, I bet there are people that are happy 911, the pandemic, and Jan 6 happened as examples as it all opened up avenues of corruption and control they didn't have before.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

We have the "Kia boys" where I live. A few weeks ago we had an accident where an innocent bystander was killed. The accident was caused by a stolen car and the suspect ran from the scene and was caught later. The suspect was released that morning, with a court date, from stealing another car. She was underage.

Much of this goes right back to the upbringing. Could this be the cause and effect of the participation trophy syndrome? I have also seen kids raising kids a good deal more in the last 20 years or so, or parents just not putting much effort into their kids.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Much of this goes right back to the upbringing. Could this be the cause and effect of the participation trophy syndrome? I have also seen kids raising kids a good deal more in the last 20 years or so, or parents just not putting much effort into their kids.

It's that and our Soros DA.

Carjacking is a misdemeanor and released same day
edit on 4-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Carjacking is a misdemeanor and released same day

My kids are 20 and 23 and I still have a large influence on what they do, so I might be a boomer but I don't see my kids breaking the law like that, they have too many real goals I helped them to create to be bothered by such penny-ante crap.

I remember this guy who thought I was a low IQ person because I wouldn't buy just one movie ticket and sneak around and watch 2 or 3 movies with it. I was like why would I want to do that, what are 10 or 15 bucks to me to even give it a second thought? 99% of these cases people talk about are so low money value that I wouldn't do it even if it was legal..lol So that just shows how low these individuals live and think and that is why I push it back to how they grew up to end up like that.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

In my area the local news announced an open house at our airport where people can sing up for 'expedited boarding'. They won't have to remove shoes, have their water bottles checked, go through the scanners or have their carry-ons emptied for four years.
It is good at all airports and only costs $75.00. What could possibly go wrong?

For $75.00 per person we can totally eliminate the need for the TSA.

What the hell are you talking about? For 85 bucks you can get a background check to get TSA precheck on every flight in the US for 5 years...lol

You go to the short line, no shoes are removed, nothing is taken out of your bag etc, just a metal detector.

Exactly. I sure hope the bad aircraft hijackers don't get wind of this!!! We could be in serious trouble if they have and also have a few extra bucks in their pocket. All those millions of dollars for personnel and equipment and irritated customers right down the drain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join