It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project blue book or maybe aliens controlling the government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So after all the recent threads about aliens, disclosure etc I was just thinking.
Watching a scifi series about an alien invasion furthers my thoughts, seeing how in the series some are eager to create a new government in a new world.
So it's possible that all the disclosures are indeed a step closer to project bluebook, in which a fake alien invasion would give the government an oppourtunity to spew claims that 'we need a new world' in order to fight the aliens.

Or perhaps some alien species is indeed forcing the world governments to collaborate to create a NWO in order to fall in line with the alien views.
Possibly the aliens don't understand psychopathy/lies so they will believe whatever the governments tell them .
What about all the so called hybrid alien abductions? If the aliens are terraforming and hybriding , maybe their plan is to get rid of us (NWO depopulation plans) ?

I thought too, perhaps the 'aliens' (just another intelligent earth species) have been living under the seas or underground networks , driven there by our ancestors, or perhaps by even another species.

Possibly it's too outlandish to imagine. I would love some prove , more than just the latest 'disclosures'

In the grey area as I have no links just talk

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Science Fiction often is a harbinger of science facts. Many of the devices that I saw or read about as a child are now in everyday use. The Communicator from StarTrek is the cellphone in my pocket. The Vipers from Battle Star are the Lasers under development on current fighter aircraft. The Medical Bay in nearly every SciFi series is a reality at your local trauma center. Jet packs, Ect, ect.

I hope the writers for Star Gate SG-1 got it wrong in their story about the “Aschen Federation,” an alien culture that uses their free use of medical vaccines to conquer their neighbors, by causing the women who received the vaccine to be sterile. Double your lifespan, cure cancer, cure a pandemic, two generations later the population is reduced by 80%. No shots fired, no blade drawn, in only a hundred years or so the Great Terran home world is no longer a threat.

Frightening isn’t it. If this sounds like the Covid pandemic, perhaps with good reason. Are we alone in the Universe ? Perhaps it would be better if we were?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You might find the following an interesting read. It's not SciFi so much as Mr. Bramley's fascinating theory.

The Gods of Eden by William Bramley

They Came To Earth Millions Of Years
Ago To Spread The Poison Of Hatred,
War And Catastrophe...
They Are With Us Still...

Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonshing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.

As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has unconvered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assissination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
You're thinking of Project Bluebeam.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What "IndieA" said.

What Is Project Bluebeam

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Without a doubt any invading/occupying force would look to control the narrative. So how would this be done control the media, control politics and control the government. Just look at the cold War and current espionage with China. An advanced civilization would look to do this over as long a period as it took. So who is pulling the strings whose in the background controlling our direction if its ET, hybrid or a clone of some sort. Whose in government in the background and media and high tech.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Really great thread. Ancient light! At my late stage in life I'm left with to options; either aliens and UAP's/UFO's are real, evil and have been hindering mankind since the beginning of days for their own nefarious reasons, or mankind is capable of having a terrible evil, black heart.

I've met a lot of people throughout the years that fit the latter category, and been fooled by many people many times, but I've never met an alien yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think if aliens were hostile they would eliminate us almost instantly we wouldn't even know we were attacked.
In all probability aliens exist, but any hostile actions are probably human. As I've suggested before IMHO:
When the elite are ready they'll say aliens are here and we have to make big changes like one world government, change in money/economic controls, population reduction in order to eventually qualify to join their galactic federation of planets.
This could shift to a conspiracy involving fake alien invasion - this has been talked about for decades, at least back to Wernher von Braun. The scarier and more immediate the threat, the faster the compliance. Make the public think their efforts and compliance to changes to centralize power and obey new rules are humanity's only chance to survive at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
........but I've never met an alien yet.

Would you know if you had?

Sly creatures they are.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I think one of the first planted images of "the shape of things to come" was from "2001 A Space Odessy".

The Monolith = a Smartphone.

"My God, it's full of stars".

A gateway to all and everything a human could dream about and a connection that is not only addictive, but has become a necessity for so many because of how it has been implemented to control so many aspects of daily life.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

........but I've never met an alien yet.

Would you know if you had?

Sly creatures they are.

I think so. I heard they put tracking devices in your left nostril; I don't have one.
I've never been anally probe, either-at least not outside of a hospital setting.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
So after all the recent threads about aliens, disclosure etc I was just thinking.
Watching a scifi series about an alien invasion furthers my thoughts, seeing how in the series some are eager to create a new government in a new world.
So it's possible that all the disclosures are indeed a step closer to project bluebook, in which a fake alien invasion would give the government an oppourtunity to spew claims that 'we need a new world' in order to fight the aliens.

Or perhaps some alien species is indeed forcing the world governments to collaborate to create a NWO in order to fall in line with the alien views.
Possibly the aliens don't understand psychopathy/lies so they will believe whatever the governments tell them .
What about all the so called hybrid alien abductions? If the aliens are terraforming and hybriding , maybe their plan is to get rid of us (NWO depopulation plans) ?

I thought too, perhaps the 'aliens' (just another intelligent earth species) have been living under the seas or underground networks , driven there by our ancestors, or perhaps by even another species.

Possibly it's too outlandish to imagine. I would love some prove , more than just the latest 'disclosures'

Yeah! I want more evidence! This is some crap right here! Boo! Show me the footage and hold any extra attempt at explanation beyond what the files and testimony say! I want to see the negatives dangit!

This won't be happening of course, but this is how a I feel on this particular multi-decade malicious coverup.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Reading this thread, I can't help but think of the movie They Live. The beginning of this trailer, parrots the talking points of this thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Same here. If indeed other bipedal great ape species would exist, then it would probably come from the same evolution tree.
The thing about evolution is that only very little differences in environment can cause huge changes in evolutionary patterns and form. That is why I find it improbable that a species from another planet would resemble anything that has evolved on earth. From the single celled organisms, we would have totally different evolutionary roots that would create totally different outcomes.

My guess is that if an advanced hominid species exist that visit us, then they are some old species from the great ape tree that was dominant and then some catastrophe made them hide underground or/and fly into space. During that time they adapted to new environments and their evolution made them very smart but physically fragile. Now they want to create an hybrid between them and homo sapiens, so that the new species would be smart but not that fragile.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

If aliens wanted to control us , it would be done without influencing us . If aliens are visiting earth ( very unlikely) that means they have technology beyond our ability to stop their desires.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Really great thread. Ancient light! At my late stage in life I'm left with to options; either aliens and UAP's/UFO's are real, evil and have been hindering mankind since the beginning of days for their own nefarious reasons, or mankind is capable of having a terrible evil, black heart.

I've met a lot of people throughout the years that fit the latter category, and been fooled by many people many times, but I've never met an alien yet.
The only monsters known in our universe are us. Aliens exist in our heads & if they exist outside of our observable universe , then they have technology that would be completely undetectable by us apes .

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Seeing that the government is talking so openly about it, we now know that aliens and ufo's are 100% fake.
edit on 3-8-2023 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
'They' who you refer to as aliens live inside of earth, they have done so for centuries and they are our real creators.
World governments are managed by humans, but are indirectly controlled by 'them' and a small but powerful group of humans, this small group of humans occasionally meet at bohemian grove as a way of keeping in contact with 'them'.
There's a lot more to know but this is it in a nutshell.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirMolle
'They' who you refer to as aliens live inside of earth, they have done so for centuries and they are our real creators.
World governments are managed by humans, but are indirectly controlled by 'them' and a small but powerful group of humans, this small group of humans occasionally meet at bohemian grove as a way of keeping in contact with 'them'.
There's a lot more to know but this is it in a nutshell.

That's one of the more entertaining belief systems I've come across.

I also enjoy the one where all of our world leaders are lizard people. The pics of Queen Elisabeth, Reagan, the Bushes, etc. with the lizard eyes are a favorite of mine.

The ocean dwelling aliens makes more sense, because we all know inner earth is a bazillion degrees.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join