It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us your 'break in the matrix' stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So I was going through my purse earlier, and found a receipt from a place I was at more than month ago. I clear my purse from receipts etc every week. I'm 100% certain I had already removed that receipt and put it in a kitchendrawer like a month ago.
So how in the world did it end up in my purse again earlier today ? I certainly did not go through the kitcher drawer and pull out old receipts to put them back in my purse.

Any explainations?
Anyway, I'd love to hear everyones' stories

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Over my lifetime, I have made it perfectly clear to any woman that I do not go into their purses. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a situation where a lady will ask me to get something out of their purse. My mother, bless her, was the worst about that.

Purses are blackholes filled with bits and pieces of everything you could imagine that could get caught under your fingernails. You'd think there'd be some organization to it all but your lucky if it looks organized because below that deceitful first layer of brush, spray whatever, wallet, another spray whatever, compact or compacts, lip gloss and lotion bottles, you enter the "phantom zone" where purse items slowly deteriorate into the aforementioned bits and pieces.

Add old gum, perfume samples, broken or leaking mascara sticks, writing untensils of all sorts, and glitter from who knows where, and you end up with a phobia like me.

Believe me, you overlooked that receipt if my experience in the purse game has any merit.

Which it does, lol.

As far as glitches in the matrix? I've had some REALLY STRONG deja vu moments in my life but never any "skips in the record", so to speak.

edit on 8/1/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I would have to mark that point in my life when my uncle hit me on the arm. We were camping out on summer vacation and sitting around a campfire. I looked at him and asked him why he hit me. He said he didn't.

I was only around 10 which made that about 1957. He then poked me in the shoulder and asked me what he had just done. I replied that he had touched me on the shoulder. He said he had not. He had not because we indeed are made of atoms and atoms are made of subatomic particles that do not touch each other, that there was a lot of space between these particles and even more space between those atoms. This of course meant that his atoms could not touch my atoms and hence we could not touch one another. Turned my world upside down.

Of course this came on the heals of my sighting of a UFO in 1956

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Lion and the lamb… pretty much gives the game away #mandelaeffect

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27084246]ancientlight[/post

Perhaps you should look in the reverse direction for an answer to your dilemma, inwardly. Let's not fault the matrix just yet, okey?

Your situation reminds me of an old neighbor of mine. (I'm now far older than she was at the time.) So, she calls me up saying that somebody had been in her house over the night and stole her car keys that she had left on the table beside her purse. I suspected otherwise but diligently searched the house for the missing keys. Obviously, something was wrong. The keys were gone, but the purse was untouched and the car was still in the garage.

After a fruitless search, I said surely the keys were in the house somewhere, we gotta look at unusual places. Since she had come home from the grocery store, we looked in all of the cupboards. Nothing. So, where else could they be? How about in the 'fridge? And there they were, next to the milk.

My neighbor, a retired schoolteacher and then a trainer of horses for several years just could not accept that she had made that simple mistake. That solitary personal, and simple mistake bothered her greatly. Eventually, she accepted that things happen as we grow older. In the 20 years since that incident, I've visited the same situation myself almost daily. I'm the most forgetful person I know. I try to just smile at it all.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The faithless guy who died last Christmas eve died about 2 and a half years ago.
Saw his death announcement on TV, watched a short documentary about him made after his death, his last appearance at Glastonbury. Told my kids and workmates at the time, some were oblivious to his death so they checked on their phones to confirm.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
One weekend, I did a load of laundry, threw it in the dryer and and went upstairs. Poured myself a cup of coffee and hubby took the dog for a walk.
By the time he got home the laundry was done so he went into the laundry room and threw the dried clothes into the basket. I'm sitting on the couch when he walks by me carrying the laundry basket. I thanked him for grabbing the laundry and he says you're welcome. He continues down the hall towards the bedroom.
Now that the laundry is done I decide to hit the shower. Have a shower, jump out and head towards the bedroom to grab something out of the laundry basket to put on. Laundry basket isn't in it's usual spot so i'm looking all around the bedroom for it.
Frustrated, I yell down the hall to hubby asking him where he put. Usual spot he replies. Tell him I can't find it so he comes into the bedroom. Now we're both looking for it but it's nowhere to be found. We're yapping the whole time. both confused and trying to make sense of what is going on. Eventually we both give up. hubby walks out and I grab something else from the closet to put on.
Get dressed, walk out into the living room and meet hubby carrying the laundry basket. We both stop, both really confused at this point. I ask him where he got the laundry. He replies the laundry room. Was it in the dryer or in the basket? It was in the dryer. It was so surreal we talked about it for a few minutes trying to make sense of it then chalked it up ton just one of those weird experiences we occasionally have.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This reminds me of when I lost my wedding ring. I'm a man and my world is organized chaos, but I know if I'm not wearing my ring, it will be in a specific black porcelain jar in a cupboard offshoot of our kitchen. Searched for it for days. One day it was found. In that black porcelain jar, the one I'd turned upside down and scraped multiple times. Meanwhile my wife lost her ring 4 months ago. Despite the insane cost difference, she seems to be over it, and it has not been found.

In the end, I think females have a poor understanding of spacial reality and value. There. I said it. Sorry, I'm just so pissed that so many thousands went down the drain for nothing.

Anyway, receipts are easy to lose track of. If you have to clear your purse of receipts at intervals, my mind says you're not well organized and it's probably a personal issue. Taking care of what documents that might be confused with detritus is common and should be handled in the instant.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I work for a company doing “goods receipting”. Essentially we get machine parts for the factory machines, which need to get serviced. I get the delivery, make sure it’s all there, find the Bin location for the parts, then go for a walk to put them into their bin location so that when the mechanics need those parts, they can get the parts from the correct location. We have the bin locations so parts dont get lost., and people can find exactly what they need.

I was putting away one part in one bin tray (M-K2F2), and instead of sliding the bin tray back in, I accidentally hit the bin tray next to it. I hit M-K2F3. I saw that i hit the wrong bin. I heard it slide backwards deep into the rolling cabinet (which has other bins on the other side). When i reached my arm through to grab it, it wasn’t there. I had a look, couldn’t see it. I checked the other side, not there. Looked around again, back and forward. Nadda. I KNOW I HIT IT! I KNOW it was there. I know that because when i was looking for K2F2 i noticed K2F3 first. I SAW it. I HEARD it slide back.

Noone was around. Noone took it out. Noones playing a joke on me.

I told the mechanics what happened. I told my co-worker what happened. He thinks it wasn’t there.

I was baffled by it. Went looking for it again the next day too. Nadda.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My break in the matrix is when I finally held her hand and made a wish.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

No, I'm not that old yet , and I'm 100% certain I cleared all receipts. I do every week and I remember looking through my purse before I found this receipt again ,I have photographic memory , there were no receipts.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its only crazy if you find that lost makeup in the receipt drawer

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I posted this story in the paranormal forum some time ago. It could certainly be considered a break in the matrix.
Had it just happened to me alone, I would have probably written it off, but a friend witnessed it as well.

I went to a friend's house for dinner. When I arrived, she was getting out some pots and pans, and unbagging some groceries and putting them onto the kitchen counter. She set a box on the counter. It was a box that contained a couple small jars of spices. Within a few seconds, she asked me what I did with it. I hadn't touched it. It was gone. We searched, but it was gone. It vanished into the old proverbial 'thin air'.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
this happened just the other day to me. I was hanging out at a girls house. It was just me and her. She has Chinchillas in a big cage. We were talking about letting them out to run around. She went to the kitchen to get a drink and I watched one of the Chinchillas just drop through the bottom of the cage.
I said "whoa did you let one out already?" she said no and was super confused how it got out. We looked at the cage to check if it was broke or anything and it was fine. It's a strong metal cage with narrow bars, she's had them for 3 years and said they've never been able to get out or slip through the bars.
She's still confused about how it was possible.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I put a 6 pack in the fridge after work yesterday.
Got up this morning, and it was gone!

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I totally agree with you, I get a sense of dread, literal dread, when she says can you get something out of my purse. I really don't want to go in there.

Women's purses should have a "Here be Dragons" inscription as you open it.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
2016, sat outside Quimper cathedral with my family having some lunch. A tall, elegant, strikingly dressed lady in her 50’s walks by with. Small white dog on a red lead. She was so out of the ordinary on that day that we watched her until she disappeared in the crowd. Then, the same woman walked past again, with the same attire, same dog, same everything going in the same direction. Absolutely no time to have doubles back. Was quite weird.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Maybe not quite what you're after but here goes one of mine: so we were travelling, 2007-2008, we were in Australia and went to the cinema, to see a film called Assassin - it was a good film. it starred James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie, and Morgan Freeman. When we got back home several months later, we wanted to see it again and couldn't find it until we realised that the film we were looking for was called 'Wanted' and not 'Assassin'. Now I know that sometimes films come out earlier in different countries with different names, like a pre-release, but I can't find anything anywhere that says that 'Wanted' came out early in Australia under the name 'Assassin', but that was definitely the name of the film we saw in Aus.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
ok even for my standard this is wierd...

when i was a child, i can make two rubber band interconnected like a chain just by holding it tight in my hand
and think it hard...

im baffled, confused, surprised.

however...i never able to re-create that again...

and today, i was watching fight club, and browse abt the movie...they say that marla is not real, bob is not real, project mayhem is not real. that's new to me. what struct me is they say paper st is not real.

i was living in paperstraat for 3 years..

i immediatelly google map it, i can find the home i was stay, the same home. but the emergency exit ladder is not there. i think it's ok, they might remove it after a decade.

but that home address is different then what's on my memory...that would explain why someone sending me package and i never received it back in the day. so i was living in a non-exist house ? or i never even been there ? or i'm not exists at all

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have many but here are a couple.

I was doing some word play:

- The World Wide WEB (caught in a web)
- The InterNET (into the net/trap)
- NETwork (working in the net/trap)
- ETHERNET (spiritual net/trap)
- Local Area NETwork (local net/trap and access)
- Wide Area NETwork (wide net/trap and access)
- InterNET GATEways (directing traffic: access/deny)
- InterNET Protocol/IP (sytem of acceptable rules and behaviours)
- Source code (God code)
- Oracle (Project Oracle/worship or consult a prophetic deity)
- InterNET ARCHITECT (architect/developer)
- Windows (portals, other realities)
- Operating System (operating within the system)
- Apple (forbidden fruit)
- iPhone (eye--all seeing)
- Python (snake)
- Android (AI, robotics, aliens)
- Ping (sonar sound)
Then there's viruses, bugs and worms (diseases).

*Looks to me the way out of the Matrix is to UNPLUG technology*.

Then there will be no more stories, no more fear mongering, no more illusions, no more manipulations, no more conflict or triggers etc. Just us with our own minds and thoughts getting back in touch with nature.

Another (stepping out of the Matrix):

Q. If two beings are put in a room together in pitch darkness standing apart, not speaking, not smelling, not moving, not hearing, not touching what can they know?
A. All that is left is soul awareness. There is no awareness of any physicality or differences, all they can go on is inner feelings/ intuition. One could be an animal the other a human and neither would know.

The LIGHT is what makes us 'see' differences. Then our senses and vocabulary add to the distortion. Try turning off the light and being still = Unity.
edit on 20-8-2023 by Seer13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2023 by Seer13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join