It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Since, Who Before?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You guys keep operating under the assumption that I'm a huge Biden fan. I didn't vote for him. I thought he shouldn't have made it through the primaries. If proof of corruption emerges, I have no problem calling for his removal.

But hearsay passed on by a gun running, Chinese spy is not proof.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

You guys keep operating under the assumption that I'm a huge Biden fan. I didn't vote for him. I thought he shouldn't have made it through the primaries. If proof of corruption emerges, I have no problem calling for his removal.

so far, we have his son, the financial issues he has, Tony Bobylinsky speaking on record about meeting Joe at Hunters business meetings, a phone call where Joe tells Hunter he's good with regard to an article that could have outed him. In non clown world, that would be enough to deduce he lied, he is in business with his boy, and it's really important to find out what they sold, just in case it was the USA on a fire sale.

But you (while not being a huge Biden fan) will continue to hold out discussing any issues with Joe until you are told to. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

None of that is proof that the law was broken.

Meanwhile Trump is caught red handed with documents he was ordered to turn over to the courts, he's on tape showing classified information to unauthorized individuals, and his own lawyer's notes indicate he was trying to obstruct an investigation. And yet you're sitting over here going, "Well, let's see how it all plays out."

By the way, did you see Rep. Raskin's letter from today where he slams Comer for withholding a transcript that completely undermines the narrative being pushed by the GOP?
edit on 29-7-2023 by Threadbare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

But hearsay is enough to investigate Trump?
There’s been at least 10 investigations on Trump all based on hearsay.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

I don't operate under that assumption.

I operate under the assumption that you lick the heels of the DoJ because it's politically expedient for you to do so. As evidenced by your litany of hypocrisies and feigned ignorance of double standards.

When we take the time to outline the precedent and history comparing what the Obamas, Clintons and Bidens have done and do with Trump, it's obvious to anyone thinking rationally.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Threadbare

But hearsay is enough to investigate Trump?
There’s been at least 10 investigations on Trump all based on hearsay.

And DoJ fabricated evidence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join