It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Grusch Testimony Is Confirmed Via YouTube Comment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   
www.reddit.com...

This is a comment on a YouTube video that was recently uploaded by a Body Language Analyst looking for anomalies in David Grusch's recent interview. The comment has since been deleted but I did the service of collecting screen shots because I know it wouldn't stay up. Many online sleuths believe the comment to have been made by Major General John A. Allen Jr. - a United States Air Force major general who serves as the commander of the Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center. en.m.wikipedia.org...(general)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

It would be interesting to learn just what are those "really BIG questions" he's referring to.

Unlikely that they are questions that have not already been asked many times, even on these boards.

If you really want to help me process "WHAT COMES NEXT", Tell Me! what it is Before I'm forced to deal with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

They are gonna tell us there is no God or that they are God. At least that's what the psy-op folk will try and sell us.

I was being a little fast & loose with that, but that's basically it in a nutshell. IMO of course.

edit on 28-7-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I would sooner believe that "there is no God", than that "they" are God(s).

As someone once said (paraphrasing here):

"Why would (a) God need a spaceship?"

ETA:

Any attempt at a "psyop" would be easy to debunk by simply requiring those attempting promote the lie to provide and explain the physics underlying their claim(s).
edit on 28-7-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Interestingly this Zodiac retrieval program had been talked about on a podcast by Richard Dolan

The Zodiac story was originally written about in the 1998 UFO Magazine regarding a fiction character named Sedge Masters; inferred that the story is a fictionalized version based on true events.(?)

Richard Dolan podcast

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
What new reality will be forced upon us ? Too vague for me really. Why forced? How?
I'm more worried about evil WEF puppets trying to change the world to their liking than anything ET/interdimensional or whatever they think it is. Bring on the aliens, in fact have them remove the 1% filth from the planet while they visit

edit on 28-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   

It's almost like Aquino and friends are still haunting the esoteric. Everything new is as old as dirt it seems.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Something puzzles me about this.

The way these " craft " operate and the super duper capabilities that they appear to have from the way they have been described, then how has it been possible to have " captured " one or more of these for humans to examime ?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
A youtube comment as confirmation for the testimony of the next "disclosure" superstar who talks a lot but has never seen anything by himself and all of his "information" comes from at least third hand?

I am a "believer". In alien life, UFOs, that we were and are monitored etc. The only thing i absolutely can´t believe is that the"disclosure" hype created in the USA is about disclosure.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
What new reality will be forced upon us ? Too vague for me really. Why forced? How?

If true, I suspect the new reality is: we are not alone in the universe and we are not the centre of the universe.

It will be forced because either the powers that be cannot control what these UAP/UFO/thingies are doing or plan to do or keep it contained anymore given how pervasive social media is to allow whistleblowers, tiktok vids, etc.

Why it's so important and possibly psychologically damaging, i suspect, is to people who are very insular or see the world from a religious point of view; it was created by a God or Gods and we are all that's there.

Interdimensional beings, having existing 1000s if not 100,000s years before us doesn't fit into a the narrow-view held by relgion.

And given how many people, sadly, are still religious, it could have very profound impacts on them. Look what happens when religious extremists take extreme views and act on them, believing they are acting on our behalf with the blessing of their 'God/s' ? It never ends well.

I suspect this might be what the guy is alluding to.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

No wonder, when the inclination to believe there is no God has been conditioned into you for years by this system of things, in particular the entertainment media (including social media entertainment, youtube, games, books, etc.). Usually by means of ridiculing or villifying any person who believes in the existence of God, especially the one described in the Bible, as someone who is dumb and/or gullible enough to believe as such (eg. Sheldon's mom in the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon of course is supposedly the smart one who doesn't believe in any of that 'nonsense'), as someone who is unreasonable and indoctrinated or brainwashed into believing as such, or as someone judgemental, bigoted and hypocritical, one of the Westboro Baptist variety, or any other derogative or negative descriptive term one could use. Who would want to be seen as or associated with any of such types, so the masses are conditioned to stay far away from any such thinking, and belief in God's existence is automatically associated with these types.

edit on 28-7-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This looks promising, if it's real as it sounds.
I think those NHI's and it's something that has been discussed here widely over previous years more as possible theory coexist alongside just as in stranger things.

Maybe laws of physics on multidimensional planes are different and compositions on periodical tabels are different we have to deal here with 3d physics-based laws.

I wonder if those NHI'S can just simply using their quantum physics laws as a kind of multidimensional time travel where they can fast forward or rewind time in that multi dimensional space and be on exact location and spacial coordinates not even to bend space time at all ?

Or they just happen to be in another dimensional galaxy and solar system and planet or same planet earth but found the door .

Omg if Science gets to learn those laws they're going to freak out from all those possibilities.

Crash retrieval my @$ the black ops military just walked through the other dimensional plane and stole a bunch of equipment and came back lol

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

It's almost like Aquino and friends are still haunting the esoteric. Everything new is as old as dirt it seems.

UFO’s—Can They Be Identified? (Awake!—1990)

Is There an Occult Influence?

When reviewing the mental or psychological experiences of some who have reported contacts with UFO’s, it is also possible to recognize similarities with spiritistic or other paranormal phenomena. One example of this is the testimony of John H. Andrews in his book The Extraterrestrials and Their Reality. In his acknowledgments of help in producing the book, he states: “Great appreciation also goes to the four space people [“ET’s in physical human bodies who circulate unnoticed among us”] who told me their stories and who wished to remain unnamed, to the numerous psychics and channels who assisted me with my many experiments, to the extraterrestrials for their many informative messages.” Regarding these “space people,” he states: “They were all quite intelligent; all were channels for invisible entities.”​—Compare 1 Samuel 28:7, 8; Ephesians 6:12.

Andrews also claims to have received messages from extraterrestrials. He lists some of these as: “There is no such thing as death. . . . There is no such thing as good or evil. [Compare Genesis 3:3, 4.] . . . Creation, evolution, and reincarnation are valid processes at work in the Universe. . . . We (the ET’s) are not here to control or rule you, but to guide you. . . . The Earth will soon undergo tremendous, cataclysmic changes. When these changes are completed, less than 1/1,000 of the present population will still be alive!”

The Bible also speaks of extraterrestrials, spirit creatures, such as obedient angels and disobedient, rebellious angels who became demons. Down through Bible history, God on many occasions used faithful angels to communicate with men. (Genesis 22:9-18; Isaiah 6:1-7) Satan still uses his demon followers to mislead mankind with all kinds of philosophies, fads, messages, communications, and cults that distract from the message that God’s Kingdom, his heavenly government, will soon rule over a restored earth.​—Compare Luke 4:33, 34; James 2:19; Revelation 12:9; 21:1-4.

The Christian apostle Paul gave due warning of demon influence in the last days when he wrote: “The inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons.”​—1 Timothy 4:1.

Case in point, this subforum, over 1.4 million posts and counting, making it the most popular singular subject* on ATS to 'pay attention to' for most here. (*: not counting "breaking alternative news" as a singular subject, which is the only subforum that has more posts)

Some people today are like sponges; they soak up whatever they come across. It is all too easy to absorb whatever is around us.

But it is far better for each individual personally to choose what he will feed his mind. It is said that we are what we eat, and this can apply to food for both the body and the mind. And no one wants a mind contaminated with poison. So we need to be selective. We need to scrutinize whatever is presented to us, deciding what to accept and what to reject.

And not spend too much time in La-la land (which would not be a poor metaphorical description of this subforum).
edit on 28-7-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: ancientlight

If true, I suspect the new reality is: we are not alone in the universe and we are not the centre of the universe.

It will be forced because either the powers that be cannot control what these UAP/UFO/thingies are doing or plan to do or keep it contained anymore given how pervasive social media is to allow whistleblowers, tiktok vids, etc.

Why it's so important and possibly psychologically damaging, i suspect, is to people who are very insular or see the world from a religious point of view; it was created by a God or Gods and we are all that's there.

Interdimensional beings, having existing 1000s if not 100,000s years before us doesn't fit into a the narrow-view held by relgion.

And given how many people, sadly, are still religious, it could have very profound impacts on them. Look what happens when religious extremists take extreme views and act on them, believing they are acting on our behalf with the blessing of their 'God/s' ? It never ends well.

I suspect this might be what the guy is alluding to.

Very unlikely we're the only intelligent life-forms in the entire universe-

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I was invited into the Fed's "watcher" program several decades ago. My "handler" a retired Special Agent and former West Wing SS also said that Grusch was authorized to speak out by Uncle Sam as the Agent remarked that he was reading from a Uncle Sam approved script.

My handlers contacts take seems to coincide with the "Comments" within your Thread

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Don't know but IMO God exists and even ET answers to God. ET could be construed as Angels, both good and bad.

So think about why this was ever written?

Of all the major religions of the world, only the biblical religions of Judaism and Christianity affirm that human beings are made in the image of God. Even the other Middle Eastern monotheistic religions of Islam and Zoroastrianism do not view human beings as divine image bearers.

The Bible states that of all God’s creatures (including angels and animals), only human beings were created in the express image of God. While the Judeo-Christian Scriptures specifically mention the imago Dei (Latin for “divine image”) only a half dozen times (Genesis 1:26–27, 5:1, 9:6; 1 Corinthians 11:7; Colossians 3:10; James 3:9), it seems all of Scripture is written with the imago Dei in mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: linda72

How do you know that? Your spewing misinformation along with several others. Ever speak to an Exorcist? In person? Well I have and I am NOT demonic but I have been under a spiritual attack. ET also can be construed as Angels both good and bad. Spiritual attack also happens during dreams including while in Sleep Paralysis.

I hope you err on the side of God.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

No wonder, when the inclination to believe there is no God has been conditioned into you for years by this system of things, in particular the entertainment media (including social media entertainment, youtube, games, books, etc.). Usually by means of ridiculing or villifying any person who believes in the existence of God, especially the one described in the Bible, as someone who is dumb and/or gullible enough to believe as such (eg. Sheldon's mom in the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon of course is supposedly the smart one who doesn't believe in any of that 'nonsense'), as someone who is unreasonable and indoctrinated or brainwashed into believing as such, or as someone judgemental, bigoted and hypocritical, one of the Westboro Baptist variety, or any other derogative or negative descriptive term one could use. Who would want to be seen as or associated with any of such types, so the masses are conditioned to stay far away from any such thinking, and belief in God's existence is automatically associated with these types.

If that's the case, it's not working, since over 80% of people in the U.S. still believe in God.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
As a non religious, spiritual person, the whole thing is going to be both fascinating and horrifying to watch, if it actually comes to fruition.

There are many people out there, with open minds, that may be shocked, but will be able to cope.
But think about the millions, so devout in their beliefs, that will NOT be able to handle the truth. How will they react?

In the grand scheme of things, this will be our first, world wide event. It will touch every human being on this planet.

That is a pretty daunting idea, really.
While I continue to hope that we will be able to adjust, adapt and accept, if they do make themselves known, I have to wonder how many of us we may lose if they do.

Maybe this is the "age of enlightenment" all the new agers speak of. They just got the method wrong? Who knows.

But if it really happens?
Hang on, its going to be a bumpy ride.
edit on 28-7-2023 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Something puzzles me about this.

The way these " craft " operate and the super duper capabilities that they appear to have from the way they have been described, then how has it been possible to have " captured " one or more of these for humans to examime ?

It's a valid question. All of this should be met with a healthy amount of skepticism, and even a bit of cynicism.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join