It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mercury - Spirit Box.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This came to my YouTube suggestions the other day, and I'm really unsure what to make of it?

I don't know what a "spirit-box" is, or what this dude is doing.

Is it all a hoax?
Probably.

But if it is, it's a pretty good one.
The voice is eerily like Freddie's.

And what some EVP's suggested to me before - focus on the individual spirit.
So don't ask about the future of earth and humanity, or things we should figure out here.
There seems to be some censorship going on in the afterlife as to how much they should tell us.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-7-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Video no work.

Just off the top, yeah, it's a hoax.

Keep in mind, there are many interviews with Freddie Mercury from back in the day and a dedicated hoaxer could sift through those and ask questions to fit the answers, then play it back through that machine. People in the comments say "That sounds just like Freddie !! "

Seriously ? Through all that distortion they can tell it's him ? [eyeroll]
edit on 24-7-2023 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes I have seen and dealt with spirit boxes before, they are quite real and work as shown. I would not call it a "hoax" I would call it... people falsely interpreting the random noise as spirits talking.

Who knows, right? Spirits could exist and everything. I think what usually happens though is people record for hours talking to these devices and then post the best few minutes to youtube, where the noises happened to form words that make sense in the context of the conversation.
edit on 24pmMon, 24 Jul 2023 15:06:56 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of spirit box....Ms. LaPlante has the best stage presence. Sexy, Subtle, and perfect for the music.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't know if that is Freddie or not, very strange.
But the odd thing is that the dead have come to me many times, and a few years ago Freddie came.
I was walking down the road, busy with errands at the end of the day. I heard someone fall into step with me, turned and looked but did not see anyone.
A voice said, 'Hi, it's me - Freddie. Freddie Mercury'.
He went on, 'Tell her to search the house. I lost or misplaced my ring in the house, it is still there'.
I gathered he was talking about his home in London, which he left to his ex girlfriend, Mary.
He then showed me a man's ring with etchings. And kept insisting that I contact her and tell her to search the house.
I explained that I live in NJ, nowhere near London, and that he would have to contact someone in that area, to get through to Mary Austin.
Whereupon Freddie simply disappeared.
I know it sounds strange, but it did sound like Freddy, with a British accent, and the voice sounded very far away.
And I hope he found someone to get his message through.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I'm a big fan of spirit box....Ms. LaPlante has the best stage presence. Sexy, Subtle, and perfect for the music.

First thing that popped in my head too.

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

check out some of the ai songs they've made with Freddie's voice:

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's a gorgeous man, where else do you think I'd hover?
edit on 25-7-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
No clue what a spirit box is but I was a fan of Queen long before he ever came out as gay. It didn't take long to realize he was probably was and he was a major reason for me to stop having prejudice against gays. He changed the world in many ways and it was very sad to watch him fall victim to his own excesses around the same time he did his first solo album. Everyone knew he was in to the swinging lifestyle and this was when AIDS was becoming common. Even in his decline he gave some of his best vocal performances and faced his own mortality with uncommon dignity. He was bigger than Elvis and will no doubt leave a greater impression on history than the king ever could. Brilliantly creative, sensitive, sarcastic and open, Freddie was a microcosm of humanity with the best and worst traits on display. Might be OT but Freddie taught me to not keep my mouth shut. Thanks Freddie!

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Should've put this in the paranormal section, would have garnered more interest.

Spirit boxes are very cool, a couple friends have them and I believe they are real and work quite well.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I don't know if that is Freddie or not, very strange.
But the odd thing is that the dead have come to me many times, and a few years ago Freddie came.
I was walking down the road, busy with errands at the end of the day. I heard someone fall into step with me, turned and looked but did not see anyone.
A voice said, 'Hi, it's me - Freddie. Freddie Mercury'.
He went on, 'Tell her to search the house. I lost or misplaced my ring in the house, it is still there'.
I gathered he was talking about his home in London, which he left to his ex girlfriend, Mary.
He then showed me a man's ring with etchings. And kept insisting that I contact her and tell her to search the house.
I explained that I live in NJ, nowhere near London, and that he would have to contact someone in that area, to get through to Mary Austin.
Whereupon Freddie simply disappeared.
I know it sounds strange, but it did sound like Freddy, with a British accent, and the voice sounded very far away.
And I hope he found someone to get his message through.

She was the greatest love of his life!

Bi or not it doesn't really matter because she was still the greatest love of his life.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
No clue what a spirit box is but I was a fan of Queen long before he ever came out as gay. It didn't take long to realize he was probably was and he was a major reason for me to stop having prejudice against gays. He changed the world in many ways and it was very sad to watch him fall victim to his own excesses around the same time he did his first solo album. Everyone knew he was in to the swinging lifestyle and this was when AIDS was becoming common. Even in his decline he gave some of his best vocal performances and faced his own mortality with uncommon dignity. He was bigger than Elvis and will no doubt leave a greater impression on history than the king ever could. Brilliantly creative, sensitive, sarcastic and open, Freddie was a microcosm of humanity with the best and worst traits on display. Might be OT but Freddie taught me to not keep my mouth shut. Thanks Freddie!

Beautiful post!

I just need to add something, he wasn't really gay - he was bi.

He also had a long relationship with a lady from Germany - he liked both males and females.

For me, he was just another human being (with both good and bad sides).

I also like his music very much, he was a gentle soul behind his "mask".

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Who infected Freddie Mercury with HIV?

There's much rethinking on Liberace and Rock Hudson.
And it now seems medical procedures were more likely as sources of infection.

But Mercury was for long made out as a coke addict and "# condoms" libertine.

However, now it seems Freddy took an early HIV test and was very concerned about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Conspiratorial speaking Freddie had a negative HIV-test in 1986.

Shortly afterwards he got the "Hep-B" shot.
edit on 20-8-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So you think Freddie was essentially taken out?

"Oh yeah, I absolutely think that".

join