It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Part Series Firsthand Testimony Incredible Experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I see this more and more on ATS, Ad Hominem attacks. Destroy the messenger, destroy the message. Whether these people are genuine or no (that includes Steven Greer) it's the message, the information that counts. Yes it could be made up but by the same token it could be the truth. It's as I've said before stories/talk are virtually impossible to prove when dealing with UFOs/ exotic technology because their nature of being very secret and the only time it gets proven is when the "technology" is actually shown/ disclosed. It's always wait and see.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observer19
a reply to: EternalShadow

Given that you wrote:
"Okay personally, I don't think these guys are lying and if that's the case, HOOOOOLLLLLLYYYY SHEEEEEEEETTT...😳😳😳😳,"
I must comment which, of course, can be seen as baseless as your comment.

I've been involved with the UFO saga since before most of the grandparents of readers were even born, Actually, I'm an UFO abductee. ETs, UFOs here and now are a reality, but in my experience the first video is of a guy embellishing a tale he thought he could sell in one way or another. I've seen that type a lot over the decades. They tend to have a certain manner of style that pushes you to accept what they say. Also, it was my impression that the host really was not buying his account either.

Thank you for adding your perspective. All sides, thoughts and opinions are welcome here. As much as I would like to think that there's no reason to lie, there are several or more angles that should be considered. I get that.

Perhaps as a veteran, I hear and see this fellow veteran and from personal experience, I probably have a bias. I witnessed drone technology back in 1994, it was an aircraft I'd never seen before and neither my supervisor nor his boss could pin it down either. We were all debriefed and had to sign a NDA. That's the short story, perhaps I'll give a more indepth account here soon.

I think Michael Herrera doesn't sleep very well and is quite disturbed by his experience. Great acting? It would have to be, IMO.

As much as it can be debunked through simply saying it's one person's word over the other, the opposite can also be surmised because who's to say?

You think I WANT this to be true? No way! Do I think it's even slightly possible? Definitely.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Part one pathological liar that knows all the lingo
Part 2 isn't telling us the whole story and read to much about coral castle and thinks alot of us hasn't.
Part 3 watched a lot of YouTube videos on physics and had a lot of time to think while on that iceberg.
Conclusion.... I don't believe any of them especially people that give Greer any time of day.

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Watched all 3 an was most impressed with Hecker. The quantity of documentation he handed over to the committee should nudge the needle. I'm NOT a Greer-groupie by any stretch & Hecker has quite a chip on his shoulder but documentation is key in getting career polititians off their duff's to act.

Some of the backround stuff was interesting. Such as Raytheon changing their name & Greer going after contractors using the rico act. Which I think was in Shaun's interview with Greer?

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
Part one pathological liar that knows all the lingo
Part 2 isn't telling us the whole story and read to much about coral castle and thinks alot of us hasn't.
Part 3 watched a lot of YouTube videos on physics and had a lot of time to think while on that iceberg.
Conclusion.... I don't believe any of them especially people that give Greer any time of day.

That's a bit prematurely dismissive in my opinion but I can understand about Greer.

I think Caver78 nailed it as to having actual documentation. I guess we'll see if it holds up!

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: putnam6

Maybe the earth is part of the Universes ghetto? We, as a civilization are very primitive.

We should have something better than $8,000 car batteries to power our cars, with so much advanced alien technology at our disposal.

posted on Jul, 26 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Watched all 3 an was most impressed with Hecker. The quantity of documentation he handed over to the committee should nudge the needle. I'm NOT a Greer-groupie by any stretch & Hecker has quite a chip on his shoulder but documentation is key in getting career polititians off their duff's to act.

Some of the backround stuff was interesting. Such as Raytheon changing their name & Greer going after contractors using the rico act. Which I think was in Shaun's interview with Greer?

That was mentioned, yes. It's an interesting strategy but I'm starting to think those folks in the deep black projects are beyond our stupid drama, beyond our political squabbling and even our dumb international disputes.

Why bother butting in? Why even try to dominate the planet?? This place is like an amusement park for self proclaimed human deities that are running a parallel reality along side this one.

All predicated upon what one Marine saw in a clearing being a factual encounter. Still, I like to imagine the implications. The possession and mastery of this technology would literally splinter human development, benefiting only those "in the club" and leaving us and our "steam engines" to figure it out for ourselves or never at all.

Kinda grim.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

edit on Sun Sep 17 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: putnam6
Dig the topic, and will watch the videos.

How many whistleblowers do we need before the actual secret keepers visit Congress?

Because this conspiracy needs its Mark Felt, it needs a higher-up that can answer all the answers

Same here and man did the first two interviews hit me with a wallop. The implications, if true, are just shattering. Essentially, if TRUE, we really can go anywhere in the galaxy, perhaps even further and that's just one possibility!

Gee....I wonder how they moved those megalith stone blocks at Baalbek..?? Well, DC Long may have witnessed a demonstration of how it was done!

Here's the thing though, if "we" can go anywhere in the galaxy, why aren't we mining the hell out of planets and asteroids of rare and precious minerals and using that wealth for the whole world?

We can fly across the galaxy and yet still need coal and natural gas. Helium3 supposedly abundant on the moon, is 40,000 an ounce for example. one would think if you fly across the galaxy you could go to the moon, and mine the H3 and bring it back. Unless we are forbidden to, which isn't the case because every country that can is sending probes there.

Furthermore, there are supposed to be huge massive clouds of water and alcohol, just ripe for exploitation.

If true TPTB has either sat on the riches we should have been able to generate from day 1 till now. or there is no riches or wealth associated. Or they blew it all on a bender in Vegas.

Am I wrong? What am I missing? Because thats just my first thoughts

To amplify what you said, in many ways, it seems like we're going backwards technology-wise. We keep inventing something new, then hit a brick-wall when it comes to making it better. Learned how to fly...big achievement..then hit a brick wall when making passenger jets that could fly faster than the speed of sound. By now, we should be able to fly around the world in less than 10 hours.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 13 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join