It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth or lies abuse and harassment of vic police. The police are trying to discredit his story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Christopher Glasl has written a book about his life in the special operations group.

Now his book has been pulled as the police force are saying it’s all lies, that he was assisting in the port Arthur massacre.

Is this a case of the police trying to cover their asses, as he wrote about mental abuse and drug abuse and physical harm he encountered in the force.

Is it just a crafted plan to discredit this writer as the leadership in Victoria the premier cannot even lie straight, Victorian leaders have become such lying bastards, I don’t believe a word they speak.

www.watoday.com.au...

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
They dont like the truth to be published do they?.

I dont need to read the book to know the things these cops get up to, I hope more of the public do understand whats going on in regards to cops and crime and how they are the same coin.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

They don’t. Considering that the police in Victoria were given open season on victorians during lockups during covid.

They fired rubber bullets, at protesters, bashed them with riot batons, assaulted people.

Pepper sprayed protesters against draconian laws andrews introduced.

No wonder why people cannot trust the police, as they should have had a conscience to remember they serve the public not the gubment.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Dan Andrews is just a fart compared to the #storm of Port Arthur.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Police tell lies and close ranks to cover their own arse and more often than not also for personal gain.

Such is the world in which we live, and make no mistake about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

Port Arthur was a terrible waste of life.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Is Ari Ben Manshe still alive?.

2nd

top topics

join