It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Woman with a Beard is now a Lesbian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So this story below kind of struck me funny as I have used the term that I am now a Black lesbian, being a 6'5" Viking-looking type of guy, as a way to suggest I can instantly be a minority, and still be a straight male as a female. Then this story comes along and I just had to pounce on it.

The full title is "TRANSGENDER woman with a BEARD is now a LESBIAN, is it TRANSPHOBIC if lesbians refuse to date a trans woman?" And this took me down the path of thinking about how hard the Lesbian community has been attacked by others within the LGBTQIA++ community as they have been very vocal about not wanting to have a sexual relationship with a trans female. This to me is just another crazy path all of this can go with a never-ending list of what a person can be with nothing more than just proclaiming it.

Lesbian Dude

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Then we are getting into sexual preferences not gender identity. Can a trans gendered person be bi-sexual or pan-sexual?

I mean really who has ever been pressured into accepting anyone as a sex or love partner? I know I just said 'no thanks' (to men and women alike), so why can't lesbian women do the same?

www.bbc.com...
edit on q00000015731America/Chicago2323America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So this is what became of incels.

An attempt to fool women, to get them to sleep with you.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

So this is what became of incels.

An attempt to fool women, to get them to sleep with you.

But they still won't sleep with you...there's the rub. lol

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Then we are getting into sexual preferences not gender identity. Can a trans gendered person be bi-sexual or pan-sexual?

I mean really who has ever been pressured into accepting anyone as a sex or love partner? I know I just said 'no thanks', so why can't lesbian women do the same?

I don't get pride month either as once again we are talking mainly about sexual behaviors, and so we need a pride month to celebrate sexual behaviors. The guy/girl is butt-ass ugly, isn't that enough of a reason to say no? I don't want another dick around me as much as a lesbian doesn't too. Just don't get it when groups think a person needs to accept everything on a very private level.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I mean really who has ever been pressured into accepting anyone as a sex or love partner? I know I just said 'no thanks', so why can't lesbian women do the same?

I don't get pride month either as once again we are talking mainly about sexual behaviors, and so we need a pride month to celebrate sexual behaviors. The guy/girl is butt-ass ugly, isn't that enough of a reason to say no? I don't want another dick around me as much as a lesbian doesn't too. Just don't get it when groups think a person needs to accept everything on a very private level.

Well people who pressure other people, NO MATTER WHO IT IS, need a quick and hard lesson in how to accept rejection and not to take it personally. Any pressure tactics will have most people running for the hills.

ETA

As for people such as Chloe, repeat after me 'no thanks' buh buh then walk away.

Another lesbian woman, 26-year-old Chloe*, said she felt so pressured she ended up having penetrative sex with a trans woman at university after repeatedly explaining she was not interested.

Are these like 18 year old children who just left home to go to university with absolutely knowing nothing about the facts of life or how to say 'no'.
edit on q00000000731America/Chicago1212America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is why aliens have not made contact

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This is why aliens have not made contact

Oh there are thousands of more reasons why.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I get normal transgenders, I get normal gay people... no problem do whatever you want in your own home.

but, I am a transwoman, but I do want to keep the beard and I do want to keep the girls, so that makes me a trans-lesbian bearded woman.... aka freak!

this has to stop...

The thing that got me going earlier this week was an article that the lgbtqwhtever community now wants their own nursing homes!
As if we have enough of those available for normal elder people, they now want them strictly for themselves... with funding of course

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So this story below kind of struck me funny as I have used the term that I am now a Black lesbian, being a 6'5" Viking-looking type of guy, as a way to suggest I can instantly be a minority, and still be a straight male as a female. Then this story comes along and I just had to pounce on it.

The full title is "TRANSGENDER woman with a BEARD is now a LESBIAN, is it TRANSPHOBIC if lesbians refuse to date a trans woman?" And this took me down the path of thinking about how hard the Lesbian community has been attacked by others within the LGBTQIA++ community as they have been very vocal about not wanting to have a sexual relationship with a trans female. This to me is just another crazy path all of this can go with a never-ending list of what a person can be with nothing more than just proclaiming it.

Lesbian Dude

Trans-female?

What's that?

HE either has XY chromosomes and HE's a male, or SHE has XX chromosomes and SHE's a female. There is no such thing as a "trans-female." It's just a screwed up male with mental problems and a padded bra.

:
edit on 2023 7 05 by incoserv because: fixed the pronouns.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If a misogynist neckbeard wears a dress and calls themselve lesbian, are they still misogynist

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I mean really who has ever been pressured into accepting anyone as a sex or love partner? I know I just said 'no thanks' (to men and women alike), so why can't lesbian women do the same?

www.bbc.com...

Hahaha , you’re either a man or woman . From there you can add or remove any organs you like . Doesn’t change the fact there are only 2 sexes . No matter what your Orwellian language would like to suggest .

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shillkill

www.bbc.com...

Hahaha , you’re either a man or woman . From there you can add or remove any organs you like . Doesn’t change the fact there are only 2 sexes . No matter what your Orwellian language would like to suggest .

This is not about man or woman, it's about sexual preference. Try to keep up.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The same people that promote this trans insanity are the same folks that think "Sharknado" is a documentary.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The same people that promote this trans insanity are the same folks that think "Sharknado" is a documentary.

And Idiocracy was a documentary.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting read for those who want to learn about sexual preferences and the terms.

“If I’m talking to somebody who’s more conservative and doesn’t believe in a nonbinary gender, then it’s easier to use the word bisexual, but if I’m talking to someone who’s invested in gender, queer theory, and understands the spectrum, then I’m more comfortable using the word ‘pansexual’ or the word ‘fluid.'”

Fluid, in this case, meaning that sexual attractions have the capacity to change over time and can be dependent on different situations.

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

This is not about man or woman, it's about sexual preference. Try to keep up.

Keep up ? Man or woman or mental disorder . You fall into mental disorder obviously. I’m a man . I was 4 years old and I’ve kept up ever since . You should keep up with who you’re fighting for , diddlers

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Interesting read for those who want to learn about sexual preferences and the terms.

“If I’m talking to somebody who’s more conservative and doesn’t believe in a nonbinary gender, then it’s easier to use the word bisexual, but if I’m talking to someone who’s invested in gender, queer theory, and understands the spectrum, then I’m more comfortable using the word ‘pansexual’ or the word ‘fluid.'”

Fluid, in this case, meaning that sexual attractions have the capacity to change over time and can be dependent on different situations.

www.rollingstone.com...

Hey fluid . Like your thoughts and beliefs. You are one of the most nonsensical people on the planet .

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

www.rollingstone.com...

Hey fluid . Like your thoughts and beliefs. You are one of the most nonsensical people on the planet .

Did I interrupt your trans bashing?
edit on q00000054731America/Chicago2525America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Please contribute your thoughts in this ongoing thread about the transgender movement.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join