It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS selling out or compromised?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
As a long time reader, I saw the post with Biden saying he sold state secrets with a video clip. It was on for 2 days...then suddenly it was gone. There was a post with the statement but no video. I did numerous searches but couldn't find it. Are we on a sellout/censored site also?

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xerleh

was that with all the classified stuff at his houses and offices?

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I would like to take this chance to thank the FBI for keeping this baby rolling. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If a video from a source is removed from where it was or even moved, the link or video will not work. I do not know what happened to that video, maybe it was not in a thread you thought it was...the mind will sometimes make you think you saw it somewhere but in essence it is on a different thread. It also may be in a response to what was said to the post you thought posted by someone responding to it. Check later on in the thread to see if that happened and you made a false location memory.

Can't say I know what happened in this case, it could have been removed by a mod too if it was too controversial I suppose.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xerleh
As a long time reader, I saw the post with Biden saying he sold state secrets with a video clip. It was on for 2 days...then suddenly it was gone. There was a post with the statement but no video. I did numerous searches but couldn't find it. Are we on a sellout/censored site also?

Look mate ATS is still ATS . But for sure the ownership has changed . You might notice the Mud-Pit is gone that should be your first clue the place is shall we say toning down a bit .

I know what video your talking about and if you look hard enough on the net you can find it and re-post it , Will it stay up .... who knows.

I would say the new owners are trying to keep this place from turning into BitChute.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Why jump to accusations first? Why not just explain the situation and ask what might have happened to the video?

If you think you have reason to believe ATS removed it, at least give your reasons for believing so, and then ask why they might feel compelled to do so.

Keeping in mind, of course, that none of us can speak for ATS... so perhaps your questions would be better addressed to admin on the appropriate board.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Do you recall what country it was about? I honestly don't remember a single video with him saying he sold state secrets except for a comment he made while with the Indian PM. He was fairly unintelligible when speaking and his condition is such that I don't really know that he understands what he's saying anymore.

The transcript is on Whitehouse.gov.

Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Now, all kidding aside — look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world. And together, we’re lifting the private and public partners to make this possible, including launching a new program between India and America — American astronauts, Indian astronauts, and entrepreneurs, scientists, students.

I'm not a fan of Biden and considering he's currently under investigation for taking money from foreign interests, it certainly seems like an inappropriate joke to make at a foreign meeting. I don't think it's funny nor do many others.

It may be posted and the video may have been out of context, but it's not prohibited.

Here it is. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of only of few left on YouTube since they seem to be a defacto arm of the global censorship complex. I'm sure they did their best to remove those that were out of context. I don't think it needs to be taken out of context within the speech, not given the even wider context of investigations into Biden and his financial dealings with foreign countries. It looks bad enough that he thinks it's a joke.

This thread is closed. The topic is not prohibited. Unfortunately, the video most widely distributed was not a full representation of what was said. Within the context it's much less interesting for anything more than pointing out Biden has very poor taste in jokes. Add it to the list of his many faults, no?

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

new topics

top topics

join