It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Train Derailment this time Amtrak

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is just being reported from California an Amtrak train has struck a vacant water truck parked on the tracks .

WE are under attack this is not normal I'm looking for links but this is just breaking on ABC news .

Source

Biden's Border warriors , We are about to start seeing other infrastructure being attacked .

What are the repair times for the tracks ? Is the Ohio rail open for traffic yet or are we getting the rail ways disabled by saboteurs ?
edit on 28-6-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Biden ain’t gonna do a damn thing. Don’t you know what a surrender looks like ?

It looks like a wide open southern border and a Schiffhole country full of the Taliban running around with our weapons

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Cool your jets.

Based on the report, there is no indication that this was some kind of intentional sabotage, no indication that the tracks, themselves, were damaged (though it is possible).

The Amtrak train was only partially derailed in the collision.

Given the location and available resources, once they have cleared the injured and arranged for the remaining passengers transportation, the train cars can be righted within hours, if they are not too severely damaged (if they were, there would be more, more severely injured, and possibly dead passengers).

The tracks shouldn't take more than a day to repair.

Not likely sabotage. More likely an idiot who's truck broke down on a grade crossing, and just abandoned their vehicle.
edit on 28-6-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I agree. This is not an accident. Of course, they wouldn't tell us otherwise, but I firmly believe that this is an attack on infrastructure.

We often use Amtrak's City of New Orleans to travel between the south-west and central southern U.S. This looks like it was a local, but still ...

"An investigation is underway..." Yeah, right.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

WE are under attack this is not normal I'm looking for links but this is just breaking on ABC news .

It shouldn’t be normal, I agree. But sadly there are many derailments every year. Care to show us how it’s not normal?

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Um a empty Water truck parked on the rails

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Amtrak goes 110 mph around here. About 2 weeks ago an idiot went around the gates in a little car. He somehow survived but will never be right.

upnorthlive.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Look who the Sec of Transportation is…..Pete Butthead

Biden and his goons never have and never will do anything to help this country.
edit on 28-6-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Compared to the mass and speed of a train, an empty water truck isn't much of an obstacle.

Trains have been seen to tear through 80,000 lb semi trucks like a buzz saw through a phone book.

If this was an attempt at sabotage, you'd think the sabatour would have at least filled the tank with water?

If not something more dangerous.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Look who the Sec of Transportation is…..Pete Butthead

Biden and his goons never have and never will do anything to help this country.

What would they do about a water truck parked at a railroad crossing?

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It shouldn’t be normal, I agree. But sadly there are many derailments every year. Care to show us how it’s not normal?

Because it is suddenly a big thing everythime. It never used to be reported like this. That is the red flag.
edit on 28-6-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

... If this was an attempt at sabotage, you'd think the sabatour would have at least filled the tank with water?

If not something more dangerous.

Seriously?

Train was derailed. Multiple injured. Tracks damaged. Critical transporation system shut down for an indeterminate period.

Sounds like a fair amount of damage to me. And easy to do.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

I wonder if he tried to cross the tracks where there was no regular road, and got stuck, then went to get help.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Because it is suddenly a big thing everythime. It never used to be reported like this. That is the red flag.

Go to news.google.com, put in a custom date range and look up train derailment. It’s not new.

I will agree it’s been a bit more topical after East Palestine given we saw what the ramifications of poor infrastructure can bring.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Go to news.google.com, put in a custom date range and look up train derailment. It’s not new.

I will agree it’s been a bit more topical after East Palestine given we saw what the ramifications of poor infrastructure can bring.

True.

And one of the elements of that "Poor infrastructure" is the prevalence of unsafe and badly maintained railroad grade crossings.

Which can lead to this sort of collision.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

And one of the elements of that "Poor infrastructure" is the prevalence of unsafe and badly maintained railroad grade crossings.

It should be remembered too that a lot of the railroads are maintained by the companies who own and use them.

Some rural crossings don’t have the gates even. I saw a video a few months before East Palestine where a company transporting an extra long load must have skimped out of proper logistics company to plan the trip. Got caught on a crossing and derailed the train. All over the news here.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Cool your jets.

Based on the report, there is no indication that this was some kind of intentional sabotage, no indication that the tracks, themselves, were damaged (though it is possible).

The Amtrak train was only partially derailed in the collision.

Given the location and available resources, once they have cleared the injured and arranged for the remaining passengers transportation, the train cars can be righted within hours, if they are not too severely damaged (if they were, there would be more, more severely injured, and possibly dead passengers).

The tracks shouldn't take more than a day to repair.

Not likely sabotage. More likely an idiot who's truck broke down on a grade crossing, and just abandoned their vehicle.

She is only slightly pregnant

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I live about 25 minutes from where this happened. I would say, poor infrastructure and lack of maintenance. Ventura County is awful about fixing things. I assume the extra money goes back into the councils pockets. Some of the ideas they come up with to spend money, might as well be given to buy peanuts for the circus elephants.

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I may have come off wrong, sorry.

I have relatives in the train industry. I at first was surprised by how often there are derails. It is literally a daily thing.

What I was saying the red flag is, is that they are constantly being reported on. You never used to hear about them.There is an agenda at work using this reporting. What are they swaying the masses to believe?
edit on 28-6-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

There’s no doubt many if not most outlets often push an agenda. But the other side of that coin is profit. If East Palestine garnered a huge reaction, they sprinkle in some of the other incidents so it plays well.

Maybe there is something I’m missing here, but again, they always reported on them in the past too, albeit maybe more localized. But if people click they’ll run it too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join