It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will They Succeed? Wagner Preparing to Seize Military Warehouse with NUCLEAR weapons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Waterglass

They just made a deal and turned around

Yet another curveball!
I guess Ukraine and OTAN can store their popcorn again, it appears shoigu and gerasimov have just been replaced by a couple of ruthless vatos.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This was interesting...

The Russian government’s Il-96−300PU aircraft took off from Vnukovo Airport at 14:16 local time and headed for Valdai, one of Putin’s residences, it said.

However, Hajun said it was not known who was on board the plane, although it was an aircraft which has been used by the Russian dictator several times.

The plane reportedly disappeared from radars near the Russian city of Tver (about 150 kilometers from Valdai), the independent Russian website Important Stories (IStories) said on Telegram on June 24. The media outlet claims that the plane is “equipped to control the armed forces.”

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
'Ukraine' - season 3 has introduced some new and interesting characters? Exciting.

I'm still planning to wait until the series finale, then I'll binge watch the whole series.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: XtrozeroI
I suspect Putin in that aircraft fleeing to one of his bunkers while others remain to put a quick end to Proigozhin now that he is out on the road and away from the command center. Proigozhin, exactly as Putin, is only one man attempting to rule the world. Cut off the head of either snake and you may find a quick peace.

If Proigozhin is foolish enough to get in between major cities, he likely is a dead man. I wouldn't put it past Putin to nuke him to send a lesson to everybody, Russians of mixed minds, NATO and the Western powers, as he sezs, "--See how bad I am...."

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm... I'm gonna take a Wild Guess here and say this Story is Total BS . Nothing but Pure Propaganda by the Western MSM .

Which part of this whole thing again? Can you clarify?

All of it . Read Between the Lines . Putin is Still in Charge .

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: loveguy

I read that in a foreign paper that NATO has basically told Putin that if he even uses a tactical Nuke that NATO will stream over his borders in droves as they are fed up with him.

Putin is actually creating an ecological disaster

I shouldn't have deleted that post...NATO too efing stupid to self reflect for 3 seconds.

Ukraine sabotaged the npp cooling capacity. It's as good as corium when the water dries up.
NATO aren't the one's gonna be throwing them selves on top of it are they?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

LIVE TV from India Link:

11:18 AM EST Update; Reported that Iran has bailed on Russia. Turkey is next on deck. Egypt is aligned with India along with USA.

Republic World

Tanks and Armed Wagner Rebels take over streets of Russia's Rostov-on-Don

The following is fluid. The Wagner "group" is led by a millionaire. At last reports they are 25,000 strong and are basically comprised of the worst of the worst from Russian prisons including rapists and murderers. At last reports they seized a city of over 1 million in size. Just think of all the scenario's involving NATO and mercenaries who would join him.

U.S. News Networks were really hoping these rapists and murders would enter Moscow, and begin raping a murdering.

Our news media worships what Satan stands for.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It now appears to me this was just a fun and elaborate way to transfer nukes to Belarus. Clever clever. their trolling skills are evolving to next level.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow did that fizzle quickly.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Which one?

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That was real quick wasnt it. Way beyond strange or was it a ploy by Putin to see who his real allies are as Iran bailed and Turkey never committed.

China also stayed out. So now he knows its all on him and possibly several satellite states arond him

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

What I thought strange is that Wagner just rolled into a city of 1 million plus without a real combat type of fight. Back in May during the Russian Victory parade they only rolled one tank. A 1950's obsolete tank. That was telling.

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

read a paper offshore that they said Wagner versus Russia was an internal conflict

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: HUBE007

What I thought strange is that Wagner just rolled into a city of 1 million plus without a real combat type of fight. Back in May during the Russian Victory parade they only rolled one tank. A 1950's obsolete tank. That was telling.

I'd love to know where the T-14s all are. They're supposed to be super-advanced, but production of them seems to have never gone beyond the initial prototypes. Here's a handy guide to how much they suck.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

In Syria?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join