It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will They Succeed? Wagner Preparing to Seize Military Warehouse with NUCLEAR weapons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They all marched in the 2023 Victory Day Parade. Including the 1950's tank. As in ONE tank!

T-34-85, the sole tank on show at the 2023 Moscow Victory Day Parade

I laughed so damn hard when I saw that parade. The only thing thing funnier would have been them having that malfunctioning T-14 again.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since Russia is winning the war.

First time i have heard a side that is loosing ground is actually " Winning "

I will make a note of that.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I watch his parades for the Hell March tunes. Pretty impressive. However, the 2023 parade was a farce. I watched the old fat guy in the tank. I wonder how they got him inside that 1950's relic. Wagner versus Russian troops would be a wipe for Wagner as they would clean Russia's clock.

My eyes are now on Turkey as Russia has stated in the media that President Erdogan pledged military support for Russia. Iran has already bailed on Putin.

I think Turkey will bail too. Now Kid Rocketman over in PRK along with crazy sister a potential.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

In this day and age, where you actually hear it from, matters.

I find it interesting to see where people go for their info feedings. Care to share your solid source on the matter?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: alldaylong

In this day and age, where you actually hear it from, matters.

I find it interesting to see where people go for their info feedings. Care to share your solid source on the matter?

Maps. Just maps. Russia's no longer threatening Kyiv and Kharkiv and is no longer in Kherson. That counts as 'losing'.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Hey buddy you need a light? This is 2 hours out. It has video embedded in the story. The leader of the Wagner group went nutz after the Russian army began shelling them.

Rebel Mercenaries March Towards Moscow

They are 600 miles from Moscow
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: EternalShadow

Hey buddy you need a light? This is 2 hours out. It has video embedded in the story. The leader of the Wagner group went nutz after the Russian army began shelling them.

Rebel Mercenaries March Towards Moscow

They are 600 miles from Moscow

Last I saw some of their forward units are 250 miles out now.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Famous Belarusian airborne officer to Belarusian military: We must promptly decide what to do

"We do not know for sure what will happen tomorrow. Perhaps Prigozhin will win, conscript half the population of Russia and bombard Ukraine with cannon fodder...

We know something else: the pro-Russian path that Lukashenko has been leading the country on for all these years has led us to a dead end. We are now standing on the road with a barrier and a dead-end sign in front of us.

And we have to decide what to do next and decide it quickly.

Therefore, either we will use this historical chance and become a prosperous European country, or we will lose everything, and the name of the Republic of Belarus will remain only in books.

First of all, I want to address the Belarusian military. We have no one to rely on, but we will definitely cope with this together.

Servicemen of the 38th Brigade of Brest and other military units tune in to our wave and stay in touch. We will win!"

This would be interesting. Putin was quick to get on the phone with allies, including Belarus, to prevent something like this from occurring. We'll see if any regiment of Belarus's armed forces heed his call.

edit on 24-6-2023 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Going with the OP...... IF, and that's a big IF this Wagner group gets hold of the 300+ so called nuclear weapons that has been cited, then we should ALL, on both sides, be very worried! Add to that, as somebody has already pointed out, most/majority of Wagner are NOT Russian. Can you imagine how many backroom deals have probably been made by countries who want to get their hands on them? That kind of money would talk to the Wagners.
Still spit balling..... What if this is all a rouse by Russia and the Wagner group. What if Putin makes it easy for Wagner to get their hands on those weapons, they would only need to smuggle a few out to different places across Europe, (the Spetnaz will help with this?), they go off and Putin will be pointing fingers at the West for backing these group of mercanies who he's now declared as traitors...... and we all know how Russia treats its traitors..... no matter how long it takes.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Those who unquestioningly swallow the official narrative will scoff at you, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. Pure speculation at this point of course. But if all of these initial reports are accurate, it would be the first time in history.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well thought out as I was also thinking that but who knows.

1. Wagner is shelled by Russian army
2. Wagner takes over a one million population city without force
3. Wagner marches towards Moscow
3. Putin goes on National TV Saturday
4. Putin declares marital law
5. Putin calls other countries for help. Iran has already bailed. Turkey is next on deck.

I was thinking that if a ruse hes getting ready to light a nuke and he will see whom will support him. At this point not many. TBD

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

not sure i am as worried about the nukes as I am any force gaining control of the biologics.

if covid has taught us anything more control is gained through the use of biologics than a nuke could, more people willing to lock up their neighbours and take away all their rights away than stand by their neighbours.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

either having or using biologics to gain control is the bigger threat in a smaller more dispersible package.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well thought out as I was also thinking that but who knows.

1. Wagner is shelled by Russian army
2. Wagner takes over a one million population city without force
3. Wagner marches towards Moscow
3. Putin goes on National TV Saturday
4. Putin declares marital law
5. Putin calls other countries for help. Iran has already bailed. Turkey is next on deck.

I was thinking that if a ruse hes getting ready to light a nuke and he will see whom will support him. At this point not many. TBD

Last I saw Iran said they still supported Putin, but I haven't seen anything about them in the last few hours. Did they withdraw support now?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Totally agree with you. The nuclear rhetoric is just a rouse and hot air..... unless they fall into the wrong hands.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

i've never feared the nukes, not in tjhe 70s as a kid when we (britain) had 3mins to kiss our asses goodbye to give the Americans their 30 mins to duck and cover, my fear then and now is the biologics.. imaginer something spreading like covid but making your life force ooze out of your every orifice like ebola.

i fear that far more than nukes.. given the kind of monsters covid turned sensible people into now consider the kind of monsters they'd become if the started to fear they'd be sh*ttig themselves to death with something like ebola.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: JAY1980
a reply to: LordAhriman
TDS?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wagners fighting force was being told to be absorbed by the Russian Ministry of Defense. They were to sign contracts with the Russian MOD by the second week of July. Doing this would have removed them as paid assets under Wagner, reducing the owners revenue significantly as private mercenaries are often paid very comfortable sums for their daring adventurism, as anyone employed in European and American PMC industry would tell you.
The owner of Wagner took this very personally and has been feuding quietly with the Defense minister since early this year.

He keeps rattling on about a missile attack against his people, but it is hard to say whether this is literal or a metaphoriocal statement as he has not given dates or locations to such an event.

This is all information I gathered from the first link published in op and ten minutes of reading different articles.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Since Russia is winning the war, what is the Wagner group upset about?

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Would you mind explaining this remarkably wrong post? In what way are they winning it, given their multiple retreats from all over Ukraine?
Advertent or not, I do believe that is the poster's coming-out statement. I always figured as much.
edit on 24-6-2023 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I was wondering much the same thing. I did suspect.
To stay on-thread, I would like to point out that the Russian Army - and indeed the wider Russian State - is so astonishingly corrupt and incompetent that I would be amazed if the Russian Strategic Rocket Forces were anywhere near being at operationally efficient. Yes, they may have nuclear weapons, but how many of them actually work?
(Just to clear something up - no, I am not saying 'let's see how many of their birds fly')

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join