It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will They Succeed? Wagner Preparing to Seize Military Warehouse with NUCLEAR weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

which is also where I fear the labs more than the nukes, we've seen what might/might not escape a lab intentional or otherwise and its impact on the world, the more scary the symptoms the more effective a biologic would be at terrifying the world compared to the threat of a or indeed all nukeS.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
I was wondering much the same thing. I did suspect.
To stay on-thread, I would like to point out that the Russian Army - and indeed the wider Russian State - is so astonishingly corrupt and incompetent that I would be amazed if the Russian Strategic Rocket Forces were anywhere near being at operationally efficient. Yes, they may have nuclear weapons, but how many of them actually work?
(Just to clear something up - no, I am not saying 'let's see how many of their birds fly')

Just clarified a little...and my first actual thought was that this might be a gambit to allow Poutine to pull out of his Ukraine quagmire, and still look like a hero. But even in a land accustomed to putting its citizens through a meatgrinder, I'm guessing that's a little too extreme.
Looks like a bad year for me to have planned a European visit.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My personal suspicions are that owner of Wagner was approached by western Intelligence with promises of extreme riches for flipping, with what would have to be a billion dollar sign on bribe after serenading him about the fact that the Russian military was going to plunder much of what he has built and buttress his wealth.

This guy, as has been pointed out by the folks nowcheering his efforts was a career criminal early in his life. It is highly possible this is entirely motivated by greed. A man with an ego as big as his gets used to unlimited wealth and the feeling of being somewhat of a celebrity.

If his path is anything like the countless other greedy traitors in history as well as politics, there is a very expensive habbit, hobby, or lifestyle choice that was being fed with his seemingly (in his mind) unlimited wealth. A proclivity that gets that much more expensive when you lose thousands of line item payments when his boys sign with the armed forces.

Now of course this is all my speculation, but I think the profile would fit with very little adjustment needed.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm... I'm gonna take a Wild Guess here and say this Story is Total BS . Nothing but Pure Propaganda by the Western MSM .

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... I'm gonna take a Wild Guess here and say this Story is Total BS . Nothing but Pure Propaganda by the Western MSM .

Which part of this whole thing again? Can you clarify?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Well for starters this alleged artillery or airstrike he claims was ordered by the MOD. What location and what date/time has he specified, specifically? I have only been following the headlines until today. I will do more reading when I get home from work, but I have not read where he has referenced where/when this/these events allegedly took place.

He has made statements referencing their sacrifices in Ukraine as being slaughtered by the MOD, so I wonder if this is not some exaggerated metaphorical claim. I lack sufficient data to draw the conclusion definitively, but as of now so do you.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They will not

Putin will use Wagner as a scape goat for his war crimes. He's already started down that path with his latest announcement. He'll make it look like it was all Wagner that were hands on all of the war crime stuff. He'll also use wagner as blame for losing the war.

If this doesn't work - he'll probably retaliate with nukes.

He's in a corner right now. They'll go after him. Claim killing him probably and he'll end up popping up somewhere else in Russia with his finger on a red button.

Want to know the outcome? Think of it with an open sense of Irony.

You can expect a small group like wagner to take down the entire russian millitary complex. Something that Putin still has a pretty solid hold on. ...or has a solid hold on Putin.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Considering Ukraine is losing badly, this would serve as a good excuse cough cough false flag cough cough to get other nations to literally invade Russia. This will get interesting if true either way...

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Western media literally went from "Wagner has suffered massive casualties in Bakhmut" to "Wagner is so powerful that is able to topple Putin in the next 24 hours." You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buuux
Western media literally went from "Wagner has suffered massive casualties in Bakhmut" to "Wagner is so powerful that is able to topple Putin in the next 24 hours." You can't make this stuff up.

Yeah I pointed that out in the Ukraine war update thread. They were supposedly decimated down to about 5,000 men. Overnight they had 25,000 because that fit the narrative.

The official narrative has been that Putin will be deposed anytime now since the war started. Sounds like they got duped again.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

They just made a deal and turned around

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Somebody does make this stuff up, and as we can see, there are plenty of people who gobble it up.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Buuux

Even criminals can be patriotic to their nation, and I don't believe the whole of the Wagner group will or is supportive of this coup attempt. Those that do go along and participate will surely end up dead. Just like in Ukraine, the Wagner group will have to travel on open roads to get to where they need to be, and Russia's air power will most certainly wreck hell fire and damnation on the Wagner convoys.

I suspect, in the end, 20,000 of his 25,000 strong will not support this and will desert this coup attempt, posthaste.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I still suspect that this was the plan all along.

Either that, or the Russian Federation was able to out bid NATO.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I think it was more a case that they had 5,000 men left in Ukraine, but their main strength was in Russia. Poor reporting.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Agreed

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

😂😂😂😂😂

Yup from what I heard Yevgeny Prigozhin was gonna take Putins job from him lol

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I heard that the billionaire that runs Russia flew off to a secret bunker somewhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Just clarified a little...and my first actual thought was that this might be a gambit to allow Poutine to pull out of his Ukraine quagmire, and still look like a hero. But even in a land accustomed to putting its citizens through a meatgrinder, I'm guessing that's a little too extreme.
Looks like a bad year for me to have planned a European visit.

Early in the war, I suggested it might not be smart to take the leash and collar off your junkyard dog. As the war progressed I saw that the statement was an even better fit as the Wagner group became the primary army and Russia was more of the cannon fodder.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Seems they made a deal and a good number of the military leadership in Moscow has resigned and this opens the door for the Wagner group to take over the security of the country, as crazy as that might seem. We will see tomorrow...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join